9-12 Week PR, Product & Marketing Internship in Wandsworth, London
9-12 Week PR, Product & Marketing Internship
London, Wandsworth. (Opportunities throughout the year)
Voluntary Internship: Travel expenses covered – Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
We believe that an internship is more than just work experience. It should be the start of your career. If you're hard working, bright and passionate about travel, then the Health and Fitness Travel internship programme may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our interns are an integral part of our small friendly team and will work closely with our PR, Marketing and Product team, developing both online and offline projects as well as learning new skills in wellness tourism: the fastest growing sector in the travel industry. Your internship will give you a window across what it’s like to work for a busy online travel company who sell wellness holidays.
We are looking for interns who are:
- Passionate about travel
- Enthusiastic and creative writing skills
- Interested in social media
- A keen interest in health and fitness
- Proactive, has initiative and a can-do attitude
- An eagerness to learn and good attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
This internship will give you a good foundation and experience with:
- Writing blogs to be published on our website for your portfolio of work
- Writing web content and using web management systems creatively
- Writing for print publication for various PR & Marketing stories
- Assisting with social media
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Liaising with multi-national suppliers
- Researching for various projects and to develop your own work
- Assisting with media relations for PR with current staff
Find out what some of our past interns have to say about their internships with Health and Fitness Travel, by visiting Our Interns page for more information.
Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you would be right for us and why you are interested in working in travel. Please note this internship is voluntary but travel expenses are offered. The internship is delivered within standard working hours (our opening times are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm). For more information about us have a look at our website under our ‘about us’ section.
A - Level / Degree
Preferred areas of study
Advertising / Marketing / PR
Travel & Tourism
English Language / Literature
We would love to get back to everyone but can’t always due to the number of applicants we receive. If you haven’t heard from us it’s because we are keeping you on file for next time.