Travel Sales Manager, Health and Fitness Travel in Beaconsfield
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 plus Target Related Bonus & Commission
Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Contract Permanent – Full Time
Are you an experienced travel /hospitality sales professional with the drive and enthusiasm to lead a small team to success? This is a fantastic opportunity in a diverse and rewarding role, where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to a growing business and work as a Travels Sales Manager for Health and Fitness Travel, the UK’s leading wellness travel company.
You will use your natural flair for sales and service to deliver against sales and profit targets for the company, managing and training a small, friendly team of travel consultants, whilst having direct involvement in business development. The role involves providing ongoing training to the sales team, as well as managing and developing staff and requires a close relationship with the Managing Director, and product and marketing teams. The successful candidate will need a flexible approach to working and be extremely driven to succeed.
As a Travel Sales Manager, you will be working for a growing and dynamic specialist operator in Beaconsfield, joining the company during exciting times of change and expansion. The Sales Manager will be a positive and results-driven individual responsible for training, recruitment, management and motivation of the team ensuring sales are maximised and continuous improvements are made.
Experience in managing a small team within the travel industry along with a proven track record of outstanding sales and customer service, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate will be passionate about wellness and travel and should have previous experience of managing a sales team, including recruitment, sales coaching, training and mentoring, as well as aftersales service.
- Effectively identify, recruit, performance manage, inspire and lead the sales team to achieve targeted revenue and margin.
- Manage, deliver, monitor and improve team KPIs
- Lead the team in a dynamic and inspirational manner
- Assisting the sales team in busy periods with sales enquiries
- Work alongside the Managing Director to grow the business year on year and maximise sales conversions
- Work in collaboration with the Product and Marketing teams with driving the business forward
- Build customer relations and maximise repeat business
- Provide market intelligence from clients and competitors, continuously bringing new ideas
- Be solution focused with troubleshooting
- Inspire and motivate the sales team on a daily basis
- Measure and report on your team’s performance to the Directors
- Must be a rounded Manager with experience in all areas (Sales, Operations, Customer Service, Training, Recruitment)
- Experience working in Sales environment with performance targets and objectives
- Be resilient to a fast-paced sales environment and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Sales Manager background with experience in the travel industry with a proven track record of delivering results
- Strong network within the travel industry
- Well-travelled, highly motivated and positive
- Good analytical skills, initiative, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of delivering sales targets and KPIs
- Experience in people development, coaching and team meetings
- Experience working in an environment with performance targets and/or objectives
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Dedicated, driven, confident and gregarious
- Be a friendly, outgoing, energetic, assertive, confident, goal-oriented individual with a drive to succeed
- Opportunity to visit our resorts around the world
- Flight allowance incentive scheme
- 20 days annual leave (increasing to 25 over five years)
- Sales related bonus
- The opportunity for career progression
- Uncapped commission structure
- Team outings
- Monthly in-office homemade juices and smoothies
Health and Fitness Travel is a global luxury wellness travel company that originated in the UK in 2010 and is committed to providing healthy holidays that enhance and change lives. They offer clients a tailor-made seamless service with the very best health and fitness holidays, handpicked by its expert team, together with exclusive and added value packages with the best deals. As leading specialists, Health and Fitness Travel has also created their own collection of trademark healthy holidays in various destinations which include Fusion Fitness™, BodyBreak™ and Discover Recover™, offering clients the best value and holiday experience. For more information visit: www.healthandfitnesstravel.com/about-us
We would love to get back to everyone but can’t always due to the number of applicants we receive. If you haven’t heard from us it’s because we are keeping you on file for next time.