It was a great experience to stay for a day at the place and regret not staying there for a week. Excellent Vegan food and lush green ambience along with nicely made cottages for guests to stay which will give you a feeling of staying under the open sky. Found the staff very cooperative. The Yoga classes and other activities are sufficient enough the keep you occupied the whole day.
Poor nutrition and lifestyle choices can leave you feeling run-down and lethargic. Detox your mind and body at The Farm and leave feeling renewed and revitalised. With a range of cleansing treatments and natural spa therapies alongside fresh, raw vegan cuisine, you will restore balance in your life and improve your well-being. Consult with a medical doctor and tailor your stay at The Farm to your own personal detox goals, including hydrotherapy sessions and specialised juice diets.
|4 nights accommodation in Palmera Glass Villa|
|Full board (included but optional)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1x Fitness and nutritional assessment
- 1x Dental assessment
- 1x Cellular health screening
- 1x Harmonising flow – psycho emotional clearing (60 min)
- 1x Fitness assessment
- 1x Holistic health consultation (60 min)
- 1x Blood sugar monitoring
- 1x Urine test monitoring
- 1x Kidney cleansing wrap (90 min)
- 1x Filipino hilot massage (90 min)
- 1x Aqua lymphatic therapy (60 min)
- 1x Colon hydrotherapy – Colema (60min)
- 1x Coffee Enema (60 min)
- 1x Colon hydrotherapy – Angel of water colon cleansing (up to 60 min)
- 1x Colon hydrotherapy – Colonics (up to 90 min)
- 1x Sustainable healthy lifestyle discussion (60 min)
- Nutritional support throughout programme
- Refreshing welcome drink
- 1x programme kit
- Participation in daily movement and fitness activities: yoga, mandala flower meditation, power walks, wellness talks and more
- Complimentary wifi access
- Use of the resort facilities: swimming pools, meditation pavilions and Pure Energy Gym
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- For every minimum 6 nights stay, a credit of $100 worth or an additional 60 min treatment that the guest can avail from medical, spa or aqua.
- Complimentary room upgrade to next room category upon availability
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|02 Feb - 31 Mar 2020||£2,390||£2,925|
|02 Feb 2020 - 31 Mar 2020||£1,690||£2,225|
|01 Apr - 31 Oct 2020||£2,680||£3,350|
|01 Apr 2020 - 31 Oct 2020||£2,110||£2,780|
|01 Nov - 23 Jan 2021||£2,390||£2,925|
|01 Nov 2020 - 23 Jan 2021||£1,690||£2,225|
|24 Jan - 01 Feb 2021||£2,680||£3,350|
|24 Jan 2021 - 01 Feb 2021||£2,110||£2,780|
|02 Feb - 31 Mar 2021||£2,390||£2,925|
|02 Feb 2021 - 31 Mar 2021||£1,690||£2,225|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Set at the base of Mount Malarayat, just outside Lipa City, The Farm is a secluded tropical paradise famed for its holistic approach to health. Make the most of this fruitful region, and enjoy fresh, organic cuisine and spa treatments using locally produced ingredients and products. Immerse yourself in luxury, surrounded by coconut plantations, waterfalls and flourishing wildlife. The Farm is built around a 250-year-old mango tree which is said to possess healing powers, and much of the retreat’s wellness approach is based around the natural energy of the surrounding environment.
The Farm’s award-winning vegan restaurant is the first of its kind in the Philippines and is widely-regarded as a world-class dining experience for even the most seasoned traveller.
Alive! offers you some truly remarkable and original dishes to tempt your taste buds and improve your health. The restaurant specialises in raw vegan food, so no nutrients are lost in the cooking process. Enjoy favourites such as breakfast granola, fresh salads and raw chocolate desserts. The modern kitchen uses techniques such as blending, dehydrating and soaking to add flavour and textures to the raw natural foods.
Most of the restaurant’s produce comes from the resorts own Organic Garden alongside their Wheatgrass Bungalow which provides the wheatgrass for detoxifying juices and spa treatments.
- Alive! Cuisine Prep Class
- Floral Arrangement
- Oil of Life Tour
From traditional Asian massages to modern European treatments, the Spa at The Farm offers holistic therapies to suit you, whatever your health and relaxation goals. All products are natural and organically sourced; many of them are produced locally by The Farm itself, including coconut milk and oil, coffee and cocoa. Unwind by the Spa’s beautiful infinity pool and indulge in luxury treatments in the shadow of the majestic Mount Malarayat. The Spa offers many specialist therapies including:
- Tibetan Steam Therapy
- Peppermint Foot Scrub
- Anti-Stress Facial
- Therapeutic Massage
From the raw, vegan cuisine, to the products in the spa treatments, The Farm takes a wholly holistic approach to wellness and sources ingredients from its own Organic Garden. The Farm prides itself on being as self-sufficient as possible and believes this methodology is what helps create the healing nature of its retreats. They produce their own wheat grass for the fresh juices and harvest their own coconuts for food, drinks and spa therapies. This all-embracing attitude towards wellness will help you unwind and make you feel at one with nature.
The Farm at San Benito offers a range of accommodation from the rustic Sulu Terrace to the luxurious Master Villa. All perfectly complimenting your healthy retreat, these rooms team traditional Philippian decor with contemporary amenities. They also offer the following facilities as standard: Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi connection, safety deposit box, handmade soaps etc., hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers, yoga mat, drinking water, kettle, herbal teas and fresh seasonal fruit.
Narra Pool Villa
Murari Lal BiyalaVisited December 2019
Other programmes at The Farm at San Benito
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you