Lefay was the most wonderful experience I’ve had so far. The place is stunning surrounded by the mountains. The staff is very welcoming and very attentive to us. The room was amazing, so luxurious and very well decorated. Perfect spa facilities. The heated pool was paradise. One word, PERFECT!
Nestled away in the valleys of the towering Dolomites, the sustainably run Lefay Resort & Spa Dolomiti is an oasis of calm. Escaping from the normality of life, you can rest and recuperate in this luxury resort. Reach inner peace and physical rejuvenation following the therapeutic path, inspired by ancient Chinese medicine, through the world-class spa, created to mirror its majestic surroundings. Working closely with the resident medical experts, whether you desire a balance in your energy or you aim to hit specific health goals, you will leave this magical destination feeling the complete you. Overlooking the vast alpine forests from the outside swimming pool or with a drink in hand on the sky lounge, Lefay Dolomiti is perfect for the ultimate escape. For the adventurers out there, grab a pair of skis and explore the mountains at exhilarating speeds and make sure you don’t leave without experiencing the magnificent surroundings.
Programmes at Lefay Resort & Spa Dolomiti
Each of the 88 rooms have been designed with open space, locally sourced materials and portal like windows to harmonise with environment and let the beauty of the Dolomites radiate into each room. The calming colours and designs, bio-climatisation and a terrace/balcony will give you the space and comfort to enjoy your own time at this luxury spa resort.
Prestige and Deluxe Junior Suites
Exclusive Spa Suite
Royal Pool and Spa Suite
- Skiing: 150km of slopes and 4 snowboard parks of Madonna di Campiglio
- Running on the garden track
- Gym/fitness centre open 24 hours a day with state-of-the-art equipment
- Areas for mindfulness and meditation
- Mountain bike tours
- Hiking tours
- 2 x 9-hole golf courses
Diet & Nutrition
All meals use locally and ethically sourced products to create healthy meals for the mind and body, and to work harmoniously with the world surrounding the retreat. The Grual restaurant only serves organically sourced meals to further ensure the sustainability of their culinary art. There is a special diet menu on request for those with specific dietary requirements. The menu also has options that cater for those that are:
- Dairy and lactose-free
The Spa / Wellness Centre
Entering the ‘World of Water and Fire’, you will instantly feel immersed in calm on your spa holiday. The 5,000sqm wellness temple, with more than 22 treatment rooms holds the key to your relaxation and holistic wellbeing. Whether you want to release tension with a head and body massage, improve posture with myofascial release, or strengthen your romantic bond in the couple’s private spa, the professionals at the spa are highly skilled and able to guide you to your wishes.
- 3 x Indoor swimming pool
- 1 x Outdoor swimming pool
- 9 x Saunas of differing temperatures and humidity
- 6 x Relaxation areas
- 24 Hour fitness centre gym
- Areas for meditation and mindfulness
- Saltwater lake and salt grotto
- 22 x Treatment rooms
- 1 x Ayurveda couple therapy room
- Reading room
The luxury spa is designed to fit the surrounding beauty of the mountains, winding rivers and lakes, evoking the balancing effect of nature. The therapeutic method is ingrained in the ancient Chinese concept of Qi, or life energy, ensuring to balance all aspects of life in search of happiness. Embodying Qi, follow the Lefay SPA therapeutic path through five spa areas - specifically created, through aroma, light, heat and humidity - to understand your energy and body and bring you back into alignment with yourself and find inner peace.
- 10% discount on room rates for bookings made 90 days prior to arrival date (Book by 31 December 2021)
- Stay 3 nights, pay 2 for stays between 1 October 2021 - 2 December 2021 (Mid week only; Offer not combinable; Book by 29 November 2021)
Early Booking Offer:
- 10% off on bookings received within 100 days prior to arrival date (Not valid on F&B supplements; Not valid for Royal Pool & Spa Suite; Valid between 1 January 2022 - 31 December 2022)
- Early check-in (12pm) & late check-out (6pm) subject to availability on arrival
- A bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- 1 x Access per person to the Salt Lake during stay
KisiVisited April 2021