Return to an optimum state of wellbeing with the Relax and Pamper programme, designed to restore and rejuvenate your body and mind in a deep immersive experience. The programme includes an aromatherapy massage and facial, a bespoke treatment and an aromatherapy shower kit. Return home feeling soothed and revived after a well-deserved break.
|2 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Aromatherapy massage (60 min)
- 1 x Aromatherapy facial (60 min)
- 1 x Bespoke treatment (60 min)
- 1 x Kit deep relax & shower oil
- Complimentary access to the spa, thermal areas and fitness facilities
- Complimentary access to fitness activities (including HITT, tabata, TRX, altitude training, functional training, kettleball training, nature training, strength training, muscle mass, bodyshape, legs workout, abs/core, weight loss/cardio)
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Free access to Conrad Spa wellness areas
- Free access to weekly activities
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|23 Aug - 24 Sep 2020||£1,300||£1,930|
|23 Aug 2020 - 24 Sep 2020||£1,120||£1,750|
|25 Sep - 31 Oct 2020||£1,060||£1,510|
|25 Sep 2020 - 31 Oct 2020||£940||£1,390|
|01 Nov - 31 Dec 2020||£1,015||£1,305|
|01 Nov 2020 - 31 Dec 2020||£785||£1,075|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Situated in Quinta do Lago, Conrad Algarve is in a prime location with direct access to the region’s best golf courses and close to the beach. On average, Portugal’s Algarve receives 300 days of sunshine per year, with summer temperatures generally averaging between 25-30°C.
Gusto by Heinz Beck
The elegant and sophisticated Gusto restaurant, led by the three Michelin starred chef Heinz Beck, fuses contemporary Mediterranean cuisine with Scandinavian design. There is an open kitchen and an alfresco terrace looking out over the infinity pool. The Gusto bar was recently awarded the Best Bar Award at the Lisbon Bar Show.
With a glass atrium and innovative, locally inspired Portuguese dishes, Louro is effortlessly modern and relaxed. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor seating with a view of the infinity pool and gardens, and the outdoor pergola features an enclosed fireplace. It is a comfortable family restaurant where you can take part in cooking lessons and interactive culinary experiences.
Relax in style at Lago Lounge, a bar serving speciality cocktails and coffee, premium gins and an exclusive selection of teas, exotic Sri Lankan teas and artisanal beers. Lago also serves sushi, Portuguese tapas, salads, burger and offers a signature High Tea Experience. Unwind in the modern interior or on the extensive outdoor terrace with views of the pool and gardens.
Dado Pool Restaurant
Featuring a refreshing pool-side menu, Dado Restaurant & Bar offers and extensive selection of cocktails, fresh fruit juices and chilled drinks served to you in your sun-lounger. This poolside bar and restaurant features a South American inspired menu and outdoor seating under palm trees or umbrellas. There is a DadoQ every Sunday, which is the restaurant’s take on a Sunday BBQ.
Sereno Pool Bar
This poolside bar serves a selection of sandwiches, salads and ice creams. Order from your private cabana and have food and drinks brought to you while you relax by the pool. Cocktails, fresh fruit and vitamin enriched water are served all day, every day.
The Tempo Sports Lounge is a relaxed spot where yoga and Pilates classes take place. It can be reserved for dining and small private functions.
Facilities & Services
Conrad Algarve is a 20-minute drive from Faro International Airport.
Conrad Algarve is set in Quinta do Lago within the 2000-hectare Ria Formosa Nature Park. The Quinta do Lago North and South golf courses are both approximately one mile from the hotel, and there are additional golf courses two miles away. There are many beautiful beaches just a short drive away.
In the neighbouring village of São Lourenço their community church is worth making the trip to see. It dates back to 1730 with walls decorated with the characteristic blue tiles (azulejos) telling the story of its patron saint. Inside the church there is a collection of 17th and 18th century statues as well as a chest with carved decoration in the sacristy.
- Winemaker experience
- Olive oil tasting experience
- Sweet and “saltea” experience
- Market chef discovery
- Clam picking and oyster experience
- Wine and cocktail masterclasses
- Boat trips
- Eco bike tour
- Private yacht charter
- Off-road kart cross adventure
- Stand up paddle boarding
- VIP driving experience
- Tailor-made golf experience
- Sculptural garden art exhibition
- Beach – complimentary shuttle to and from is provided
- Kids outdoor playground
- Bicycle rentals available onsite
The Spa / Wellness Centre
Visit Conrad spa for a highly personalised and empowering experience. Choose to have your treatments in or outdoors, with private spa cabanas attached to each treatment room. Conrad takes a holistic, contemporary approach to wellness, complementing exotic treatments with locally inspired therapies, and creating a soothing and caring environment. Additional features include a sauna with a large window on one side, which bathes the room in natural sunlight, and a fully equipped, 24-hour fitness centre with panoramic views across the Algarve.
- 24-hour gym with panoramic views across the Algarve
* Entertainment systems on cardio
* Stretching and free weight zones
*Kinesis machine for personal training
*Fresh fruit, towels and chilled water bottles
- Outdoor sun terrace and chill-out zone
- Thermal heated beds
- Infinity pool
- Cold plunge pool
- Ice fountain
- Hydrotherapy pool with individual massage stations
- Experience showers
- Indoor and outdoor relaxation zones
- Elixir Lounge – free Wi-Fi, herbal teas and refreshments
- Oxygen infusion and inhalation therapies
- VIP couples’ spa suite
- Massages, including Thai massage and mum-to-be
- Skin scrubs
- Facial experiences
- Lymphatic drainage
- Immune reinforcement
- Manicure and pedicure
- Hair styling
- Aromatic steam and sauna experiences
- Tennis, swimming and football lessons
- Personal training sessions
- Indoor and outdoor fitness classes
- Fitness programmes
Conrad Algarve’s wellness approach is multi-faceted, combining familiarity and warmth with modern and innovative techniques. The atmosphere and treatments are designed with intuitiveness and will take you on a restorative and rejuvenating journey.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes
- 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible with pull cords
- Grab rails
- Guide dog friendly
- Large print menus
- Buggies / carts
- First Aid Kit
Conrad Algarve’s 154 premium rooms and suites are spread throughout the six floors of the hotel and they all feature a private, furnished balcony looking out over the pool or the gardens and palm trees. Experience true contemporary luxury with a marble bathroom with a built in TV and a separate bathtub and rain shower set in marble, individual temperature control and an in-room entertainment and media centre with a HD flat screen TV.
Conrad Deluxe Room
Conrad Deluxe Room Pool View
Conrad Grand Deluxe Room
Conrad Grand Deluxe Room Pool View
Conrad Deluxe Suite & Conrad Deluxe Suite Pool View
Conrad Grand Deluxe Suite & Conrad Grand Deluxe Suite Pool
King Roof Garden Suite
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you