We believe that an internship is more than just work experience, it should be the start of your career. If you are hardworking, bright and passionate about travel, then the Health and Fitness Travel PR and Marketing internship programme may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our interns are an integral part of our small friendly team and will work closely with our PR, Marketing and Product team, developing both online and offline projects as well as learning new skills in wellness tourism: the fastest growing sector in the travel industry. Your internship will give you a window across what it’s like to work for a busy online travel company who sell wellness holidays.
We are looking for interns who are:
- Passionate about travel and wellness
- Enthusiastic and creative writing skills
- Interested in social media
- A keen interest in health and fitness
- Proactive, has initiative and a can-do attitude
- An eagerness to learn and good attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
This internship will give you a good foundation and experience with:
- Writing optimised blogs to be published on our website for your portfolio of work
- Creating engaging web content and using web management systems creatively
- Creating copy for customer email marketing, newsletters, social media and website
- Writing for print publication for various PR & Marketing stories
- Assisting with social media, managing growth and engagement of all social channels
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Researching for various projects and to develop your own work
- Engaging with journalists and PR professionals
- Experience reaching media publications and assisting with press office.
- Email marketing management and execution
- Liaising with multi-national suppliers
This internship is a hybrid one with up to two required days working in our Beaconsfield office and the rest from home per week. Travel costs will be reimbursed (45p per mile return journey or bus/travel reimbursed when presented with tickets)
We recruit for interns all year round so applicants don't have to be available straight away. If you'd like to come for a summer or future placement for instance, just say - if you would like to apply as part of a university placement that is also permitted.
The Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter, explaining why you think you would be right for us and why you are interested in working in travel. Please note this internship is voluntary but travel & lunch expenses are included. The internship is delivered within standard working hours (our opening times are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm). For more information about us have a look at our website under our ‘about us’ section.
Please note: We are not looking to work with any third parties including recruiters or recruitment agencies in sourcing applicants for this role.