Nestled upon Portugal's Algarve coastline, Epic Sana, offers a healthy holiday destination for people looking to unwind and relax in a beautiful beachside location with the aid of a comprehensive wellness programme...
BodyBreak™ at EPIC SANA Algarve
Boost your fitness on our exclusive BodyBreak™ at Epic Sana. After your initial personal fitness evaluation, you can choose from different options to suit your personal goals from tennis and boxercise to bootcamp training and a mountain biking. Nurture your body with a sports massage or body scrub and enjoy group classes from circuit training to yoga. This healthy break will leave you feeling strong and healthy in both mind and body.
|3 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Personal Fitness Evaluation (15 min)
Choose your preferred 4 x 1-on-1 activities/treatments from the options below:
- 1x Nature walk, Cardio Tennis or Boxercise
- 1x Beach Bootcamp, Bike tour or TRX Training
- 1x Yoga, Pilates or Meditation lesson
- 1x Deep Tissue Massage, Body Scrub or Head Massage
- Complimentary attendance to EPIC Vital group activities including: Pilates, aquafit, stretching, yoga, functional circuit, running, abs, and more (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Complimentary access to Relaxation Areas of Sayanna Wellness Spa
- Complimentary room upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability upon arrival)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Nov - 31 Jan 2023||£710||£865|
|01 Nov 2022 - 31 Jan 2023||£660||£815|
|01 Feb - 30 Apr 2023||£840||£1,080|
|01 Feb 2023 - 30 Apr 2023||£750||£990|
|01 May - 31 Jul 2023||£945||£1,240|
|01 May 2023 - 31 Jul 2023||£805||£1,100|
|01 Aug - 31 Oct 2023||£980||£1,365|
|01 Aug 2023 - 31 Oct 2023||£895||£1,280|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
The EPIC SANA Algarve Hotel is situated amongst 8 hectares of verdant pine forest and gardens and overlooks the picturesque Praia de Falésia beach on the Algarve coastline. The resort is within walking distance of the stunning local beaches and only a short transfer away from Faro airport.
The resort’s main restaurant, Abyad has a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The restaurant serves a mix of international cuisine prepared using only the finest local produce.
This gourmet restaurant serves contemporary Portuguese dishes from a seasonally designed menu. A selection of top Portuguese wines is also available for you to sample. It is a very popular establishment therefore reservation is required. (This establishment is now adults only, children under 13yrs not allowed; not included in Half Board option)
Located beside the swimming pools in the heart of Epic Sana this restaurant serves some of the freshest fish and shellfish caught locally on the Algarve coastline.
Facilities & Services
5 x Outdoor pools
Aldeia da Falésia
Good to Know
- The hotel has direct access to Praia de Falésia beach via a series of stairs
- Albufeira city centre is a 15 minute drive away
- Kayaks, sailing boats and catamarans available to rent from Praia de Falésia beach during the Summer season
- Two Water Parks within a 35 minute drive
- Pine Cliffs golf course is a 5 minute drive away
- Vilamoura Golf Courses are a 10 minute drive away
- Rooms available for guests with reduced mobility
- Europe's Leading Lifestyle Resort - World Travel Awards 2017
- Europe’s Best Luxury Spa Retreat - World Luxury Spa Award 2017
- Horse Riding
Taking inspiration from holistic Oriental treatments the Sayanna Wellness Centre boasts nine treatment rooms and an extensive menu of treatments and therapies for you to sample and enjoy. The spa boasts a wide range of facilities including a Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath and indoor swimming pool to mention just a selection of the wellness amenities on offer. From energising facials and revitalising body scrubs to the excellent signature range of massages there is an indulgent treatment available to suit everyone.
Typical Group Classes
- HIIT Cycle
- Full body workout
Please note that all group classes and activities shown are examples only and are subject to change, such as seasonal adjustments.
The accommodation at Epic Sana is divided into 3 separate areas – 162 rooms in the Main Hotel, 43 Resort Suites and 24 Deluxe Garden Suites. The rooms draw inspiration from the beautiful surroundings with natural green and brown colours featuring heavily in the fresh décor. All of the spacious rooms are beautifully fitted and boast a private deck terrace and living area to help you feel right at home.
Deluxe Rooms Resort Side
Deluxe Rooms Pool Side
Deluxe Rooms Ocean Side View
Hotel Deluxe Suite Ocean Side
Grand Deluxe Garden Duplex Suite
Deluxe Garden Suites
All Rooms Include
- Private deck terrace
- King-size or Twin beds
- Nespresso coffee machines
- Integrated sound system with option of connecting MP3 player via cable/Bluetooth
- 40-inch LED TV with 40 digital channels and video on-demand
- Professional hair dryer
- Safe box
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary room upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability)
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability upon arrival)
- 10% off Sayanna Wellness Retreats for stays between 1 March - 31 October 2023 (Offer not combinable; Book by 15 March 2023)
- 10% off room rate for stays between 1 April- 31 October 2023 (Offer not combinable; Not valid for stays in Resort Suites; Book by 15 March 2023)
Extra added values for Deluxe Garden Suites and Deluxe Suite Ocean Facing (minimum 7 nights stay)
- One free massage per adult, per stay (hotel's selection)
- Hotel credit of €20.00 per adult, per stay valid at resort's restaurants and bars (credit provided locally)
Special Golf group offer
With or without golf pro - 1 person stays free (Bed & Breakfast) for every 7 paying guests booking together (No minimum stay required)
Paul’s Review of Epic Sana, Portugal
PamelaVisited July 2019
The hotel and surrounding areas are amazing and the spa treatments are first class. I keep booking again and again every year because I cannot find another wellness retreat of such great quality for such a great price. Health and Fitness Travel, here we go again in 2020!
Dr PerkinsonVisited June 2019
I am very pleased that Health and Fitness Travel helped to pick Epic Sana out of my other two options for the Fusion Fitness programme. My holiday was outstanding! Very friendly staff, several great workout classes and nothing was too much trouble for them in terms of accommodating and being flexible with my schedule. The Spa treatments were high quality and adaptable to my preferences. I enjoyed the entire experience. It surpassed my expectations and I’m already recommending it to my friends.
FrancesVisited April 2019
Everything, from the accommodation to fitness and from food to the nutritional guidance, was amazing and perfectly well organised. Sensational location too! This holiday really inspired me and I’m now looking to continue my fitness back home until I return to Epic Sana later this year.
JennyVisited February 2019
Here is my advice if you are not sure about booking: If you want a wellness recharge, away from it all, in a fresh modern resort with fantastic Spa, food, fitness and Yoga, don’t hesitate! Epic Sana is simply great!
DianaVisited November 2018
Excellent for fitness and Spa. The programmes are well planned and they were flexible to change anything if needed. I met my goals and came home with great healthy habits. The quality of the trainers is very high, and you can relax as everything is organised to a high standard. Well worth the price.
Katrina and RobVisited September 2018
Epic Sana is everything we hoped for and more! Everything was very well planned out. We were still able to attend the majority of group classes, as we had hoped for, in between our treatments and personal training sessions. They really compliment your fitness programme. We recommend walking to Villamoura along the beach (less than 1 hour's walk) and a trip to Albufeira for dinner. Best things for us were: fitness programme, breakfast, location, quality of room and friendliness of the staff. We will definitely return!
MargaretVisited August 2018
Epic Sana is such a great place, the beach there is second to none! I will be going back next year. As I travelled solo, it was nice to have both group activities and training sessions organised for me. Highly recommend Epic Sana and Health and Fitness Travel.
JaneVisited July 2018
My husband and I had an amazing holiday. Our room was very nice and quiet and everything worked like it should. The members of staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble for them. Fitness is high quality and much more than what we expected. Great gym, amazing fitness classes, outdoor activities… 10 out of 10!
KatyVisited June 2018
My holiday in Epic Sana was simply superb. Highlights: relaxation, excellent tennis, amazing facilities, all modern and clean, great fitness/activity choices, great staff, delicious food - all round a most enjoyable fitness and wellness holiday! I was travelling by myself and the staff had just the right amount of engagement with me, not too much neither too little. Also, I felt very safe at the hotel, which is very important to me. Another point worth mentioning is that they scheduled my spa treatments and fitness activities in a way that made complete sense so I could take part in other extra activities too, and still have time to relax. They were very accommodating in changing activity choices throughout the week when I wanted to. Health and Fitness Travel was outstanding. Completely hassle-free booking. The consultant was always available to answer my queries, very prompt, responsive and friendly. She listened to the type of holiday I was looking for and immediately advised on the best option. I received one single email with all my travel documents, perfect! I have been telling everyone what a super holiday it was and I will be making it an annual event!
TommyVisited November 2017
Epic Sana is really great, everything was exactly as we wished for. The fitness programme is simply amazing! Thank you, Health and Fitness Travel for doing such a great job! Will book again soon.
SusanVisited June 2017
The customer service when booking the holiday with Health and Fitness Travel was excellent, as well was the service at Epic Sana! What a lovely hotel, the rooms are stunning with a good attention to detail on everything. The location next to the beach is stunning and the little commercial area just outside is very useful for any extra bits needed. Also great to discover authentic towns and villages of the Algarve area. I recommend this holiday to everyone looking to relax and exercise in great location.
LeilaVisited March 2017
This place really is a paradise…The holiday was all I could dream of. Everything was organised and wonderful! The Yoga Classes are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
ElvaVisited November 2016
Thank you so much to everyone at Health and Fitness Travel and Epic Sana! I will definitely be back to you next year! The accommodation, facilities, cuisine and staff were fantastic. I probably would like to have more group classes but all aspects of the programme arranged by you was excellent!
LouiseVisited September 2016
I had a fantastic time! Hotel was amazing, great food, staff were really friendly, talkative and helpful. My BodyBreak programme was brilliant, the instructors pushed and challenged me, which was just what I needed. They were also so friendly and lovely to be around. I have nothing to suggest as an improvement at all! Return is on the cards.
JillVisited July 2016
It was a great short break. I had very strict requirements and you managed to accommodate them nicely. The weather was perfect and the facilities were excellent. Trainers and staff were very good - I particularly enjoyed the bootcamp and meditation sessions.
Joanne FVisited April 2015
I had a great time! Feel brilliant now and much improved after the 5 days. The resort was excellent and the classes and sessions were all superb so you can pass on my compliment to Andrè the PT and the excellent yoga and Pilates instructors. I feel really energised and fitter for the training provided.
The only negative aspect of the resort was the slight stinginess with drinking water in the rooms which was only replaced once, but other than that it was a great break and I really appreciate the service you provided and would easily recommend you to anyone looking for holiday like this.
- The extensive facilities and treatments will put you in that holiday mood and de-stress you from head-to-toe.
- The nearest airport – Faro – is only 30 minutes from the hotel!
- The wooden suspension bridge that winds its way down to the award-winning Falesia beach is direct from the hotel.
- Book an ocean-view room and enjoy beautiful breezy afternoons and starry nights.
- The wellness packages and programme themes interact incredibly well together. For example, a boot camp programme will include a number of massages.
- There is a 24-hour gym!
- We would definitely recommend trying one of the delicious smoothies, perfect for cooling off from the Portuguese sun.
- Enjoy a wide range of delicious food options throughout the day. The breakfast spread is particularly impressive.
- The Algarve is very touristy. So, whilst you have perfect peace in the hotel, if you venture out expect to see a fair bit of hustle and bustle.
- The beach is award-winning, but unfortunately not private.
- If you don’t go full board, the extra food and drinks can be a little pricey.
Other programmes at EPIC SANA Algarve
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you