Nestled in a secluded bay along the magnificent southern Aegean coast, the luxurious Six Senses Kaplankaya offers the ultimate private retreat. If you’re looking for a high degree of personal comfort, exceptional service and the chance to indulge in a relaxing wellness break then Kaplankaya is the place for you. This Mediterranean gem opened in May 2018 and is the perfect healthy holiday…
Six Senses Kaplankaya, a secluded wellness sanctuary along the magnificent southern Aegean coast is an exhibition of architectural mastery. Amongst undulating hillside ripe with olive groves and evergreens, and with three private beach bays, there could not be a more idyllic and tranquil location for a healthy holiday. This wellness getaway will enhance your well-being, health and fitness as you embrace a ‘live younger, longer’ attitude. You’ll be able to tailor your stay to achieve your personal goals, whether its to lose weight, quit smoking, improve your fitness or just unwind and relax in a beautiful location. With an experienced team of experts in medicine, life management, exercise, nutrition and physiology, choose a personalised wellness programme with the tools to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Programmes at Six Senses Kaplankaya
Complementing the natural aesthetics of the surrounding landscape, and exuding effortless elegance, all rooms boast the use of natural materials. From the comfort of your room, or whilst relaxing on your private balcony, take-in the mesmerising Aegean panorama of sea, coastline and olive-rich hillside. Your luxury accommodation comes complete with amenities, minibar, deluxe bathrobes and daily housekeeping to ensure you stay is completely stress-free.
Seaview Superior Room
Seaview Deluxe Room
Seaview Junior Suite
Seaview Master Suite with Pool
Seaview Kaplankaya Suite with Pool
Seaview Ridge Villa
Seaview Ridge Family Villa
Seaview Ridge Villa with Pool
Seaview Ridge Family Villa with Pool
- Fitness classes
- Cycling (bikes available)
- Table tennis
- Kids club
- Helicopter/airplane tours
- Cooking classes
- Local market visit
Epitomising wellness, the Six Senses spa, located in the extensive 10,000sqm health and healing centre, offers a multitude of holistic therapies and traditional Turkish treatments. The wealthy menu of remedials, highly-credentialed wellness professionals, and bespoke nature of care, caters for even the most discerning spa aficionado. Discover utter rejuvenation in an authentic Turkish hammam, or detox with Aquavana hydrothermal environments, whirlpools and experimental rains. Alternatively, opt for an Ayurvedic experience and transport yourself into a meditative state of consciousness as you welcome the spiritual benefits of holistic healing.
Six Senses, Kaplankaya, adopts a wellness approach of mind, body and spirit, and embraces a ‘whole person’ through their five pillars of wellness; fitness & movement, nutrition & food, spa & beauty, health & healing, and mind & spirit. A world of healthy and spiritual pleasures is emitted, from the tranquil location with beautiful panoramic views, to the delicious, nutritious cuisine nourishing your body.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes
- 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails in bathroom
- Guide dog friendly
- Menus available on tablets
- Nurse and 24 hour ambulance team
- 10% off room rate for stays between 16 August 2021 - 31 October 2021 (Offer not combinable)
- 15% off room rate for stays between 1 November 2021 - 31 March 2022 (Minimum 3 nights stay required; Book by 31 March 2021)
- 15% off for a minimum stay of 5 nights (Offer not combinable with other offers)
- 20% off for a minimum stay of 7 nights (Offer not combinable)
- 40% off for a minimum stay of 14 nights (Offer not combinable)
Family offer (offer is combinable with Early Booking Offer)
- 30% discount on second room for a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- One romantic candle-light dinner for 2 during stay, including a bottle of wine, soft drinks and coffee/tea.
- Sparkling wine, fruit/chocolate on arrival as a romantic welcome amenity.
- One Honeymoon in-room breakfast on the balcony/terrace.
(minimum 3 nights stay required; proof of recent marriage is required, i.e. wedding certificate (6 months))