Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Contract Permanent – Full Time
This is your opportunity to work as a Product Assistant for Health and Fitness Travel, the UK’s leading wellness travel company. A small, friendly and motivated team, we are experts in creating tailor-made wellness holidays worldwide and provide our clients with bespoke healthy holidays to luxury destinations. We are looking for someone who is self-organised and can multi-task within a fast-growing and forward-thinking company. There is an opportunity of career progression to grow within the company.
As Product Assistant you will be the main point of contact for day-to-day queries from within the business, taking a proactive approach to resolving issues and setting procedures in place for the future. You will be responsible for a range of tasks from product research and development, contract management and supplier communication, to assisting the sales and PR & Marketing teams.
- Maintain and manage contracts with existing suppliers
- Manage pricing and offers across all product
- Maintain and improve supplier and trade relationships
- Assist with the Reservation system through contract loading, updating and ensuring its integrity and accuracy
- Make sure all worldwide products are accurate and up to date on the website and database
- Monitor and report on competitors’ product and marketing activity
- Be involved in contracting and negotiating with all suppliers as requested by the Product Manager
- Assist with finding new and relevant suppliers to work with
- Assist Sales team with enquiries about product and costing
- Collating and analysing feedback emails from clients
- Other marketing activities relating to your product as required
- Content writing and editing pertaining to product
- Good analytical skills, initiative, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong personal organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- Be a confident communicator and self-motivated
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Desire to learn and improve
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Good time management
- Ability to work and contribute in a small friendly team atmosphere
- A good understanding of the English language, and most importantly, grammar
- A love of travel and well-being would be advantageous
- Knowledge or keen interest in health and fitness
- Prior client service and travel related experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Team player
- Creative flair and eager to learn
- Experience working in an environment with deadlines
- Opportunity to visit our resorts around the world
- The opportunity for career progression
- Team outings
- Monthly in-office homemade juices and smoothies
Health and Fitness Travel is a global luxury wellness travel company that originated in the UK in 2010 and is committed to providing healthy holidays that enhance and change lives. They offer clients a tailor-made seamless service with the very best health and fitness holidays, handpicked by its expert team, together with exclusive and added value packages with the best deals. As leading specialists, Health and Fitness Travel has also created their own collection of trademark healthy holidays in various destinations which include Fusion Fitness™, BodyBreak™ and Discover Recover™, offering clients the best value and holiday experience. For more information visit our About Us page.
We would love to get back to everyone but can’t always due to the number of applicants we receive. If you haven’t heard from us it’s because we are keeping you on file for next time.