Popular with couples, COMO Maalifushi would be perfect for a healthy honeymoon or special anniversary, families or friends traveling together would also enjoy their time here. The location makes it ideal location for a water sports holiday as there are lots of activities available and most take part in or on the beautiful water surrounding the island...
Escape to COMO Maalifushi for a luxurious healthy holiday situated on a lush tropical island of Thaa Atoll, an unspoiled paradise where you can feel the soft white sand between your toes and the cool sea breeze upon your face. Holistic indulgent spa treatments are combined with yoga classes set on an open air pavilion to provide guests with a relaxing and therapeutic stay at this aquatic wonderland. COMO Maalifushi prides itself on also integrating the active life into your stay to further improve your well-being, with a fully-equipped gym including the latest strength training equipment and cardio so you can return home feeling restored and re-energised.
Programmes at COMO Maalifushi
With 11 different choices of accommodation to stay in, including over-water accommodations, you’ll be able to find the perfect room to suit your getaway.
Two Bedroom Beach Suite
Two Bedroom Beach House
Two Bedroom Beach Villa
Maalifushi Beach Villa
Maalifushi Water Villa
The COMO Shambhala retreat is a luxury spa, boasting expert therapists in holistic health, who are there to help you relax and re-energise. Situated over water with a beautiful view, are eight luxurious treatment rooms, offering a variety of body treatments, massages and signature facials. The wellness retreat also has an open-air yoga pavilion, which provides complimentary daily classes, a relaxation area and boutique selling COMO Shambhala’s luxury body care products.
Offering the very best in holistic health, the expert team have carefully crafted a selection of wellness offerings including a variety of treatments from the signature COMO massage therapy to facial treatments and overall beauty care. The goal is to create an environment in which you can relax, recuperate and enhance your total well-being.
The gym includes top of the line cardio equipment and weights, as well as offering complimentary daily yoga classes and private instruction. Privately guided meditation and pranayama is also available on request.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Private classes instead of group
- All rooms wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails in pool
- Buggies / carts
- Doctor on site
- First Aid Kit
Complimentary Honeymoon Amenities
Honeymoon amenities for stays of 4 nights to 6 nights:
- Bottle of Champagne
- Daily Fruit Platter
- Gift from Maalifushi
- A $60 spa credit per person
Honeymoon amenities for stays of 7 nights or more:
- Bottle of Champagne
- Daily Fruit Platter
- Gift from Maalifushi
- Complimentary 60 minutes spa treatment per couple
- Candlelit dinner setup for 2 persons
-15% off room rates for stays between 20 December 2022 - 4 January 2023 (Book by 20 October 2022)
- 20% off room rates for stays between 5 January - 8 January 2023 (Book by 20 October 2022)
- 25% off room rates for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 4 nights stay)
- 30% off room rates for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 7 nights stay)
- 30% off room rates for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 14 nights stay)
- 10% off room rate for bookings confirmed 90 days or more prior to arrival for stays until 19 December 2022
- 10% off room rate for bookings confirmed 30 days prior to arrival for stays until 19 December 2022
- Complimentary upgrade to HB for 2 adults per room + complimentary stay for 2 kids below 12 years old for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 4 nights stay)
- 50% off shared seaplane transfer for 2 adults + Complimentary upgrade to HB for 2 adults per room + complimentary stay for 2 kids below 12 years old for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 7 nights stay)
- Complimentary shared seaplane transfer for 2 adults + Massage for 2 adults per room + Complimentary upgrade to HB for 2 adults per room + complimentary stay for 2 kids below 12 years old for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 14 nights stay)
- 50% off second room for family for stays until 19 December 2022 (Applicable for Beach Suite, Beach Villa, Water Suite and Water Villa)
- 35% off room rates + HB meal plan + 1 x Turtle expedition snorkelling for 2 guests per room + return seaplane transfer between COMO Maalifushi and COMO Cocoa Island for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 4 nights stay required)
- 10% off room rate for stays between 9 January - 19 December 2023 (For bookings confirmed 90 days prior to arrival date)
Samantha’s Snapshot Review of COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
Valo88, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2014
I can honestly tell you that this is definitely the perfect vacation spot for anyone. This trip was my birthday surprise - and also a much needed trip to get away from the busy city that we live in. This was also my first time in the Maldives!
My boyfriend and I arrived at the jetty in the late afternoon, after what seemed like forever getting to the island. We were greeted by the General Manager and a group of Front Office staff upon arrival and promptly brought to the reception for our check-in. We were then swept off our feet and driven by buggy to our suite which was located over the water. Our suite was located quite a distance from the reception (I loved the whole secluded-from-everyone feeling though) and it was definitely nice to walk in the Maldivian weather with the coral garden right outside our doorstep. Upon entering our suite, we couldn't help but gush at the beautiful view on the other side of the room. Safa was very informative about the activities that were available and went on to explain all the amenities in the room. The resort is doing its part to be more environmentally friendly and uses recycled products (their straws are made out of paper!!)
SallyB, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited March 2014
This was our first time to the Maldives, and I'm so glad we decided to stay at Maalifushi by COMO. We had a wonderful stay and everything was done to such high standards. Our over water suite was stunning, with an extremely comfortable bed and great pillows, large bathroom with big bath/tub, our own private pool, outdoor day bed and steps leading straight into the lagoon for snorkelling.
Service was outstanding - from being greeted by the General Manager when we arrived off the speedboat to staff in the restaurants, at the spa and dive centre. We appreciated the regular cold towels and small bowls of fruit salad that were delivered to us on the beach each day. Such a lovely touch!