Popular with couples, COMO Maalifushi would be perfect for a healthy honeymoon or special anniversary, families or friends traveling together would also enjoy their time here. The location makes it ideal location for a water sports holiday as there are lots of activities available and most take part in or on the beautiful water surrounding the island...
Find your flow and harness balance between your mind, body and soul at COMO Maalifushi’s serenely beautiful luxury wellness spa retreat in the Maldives. Nestled in the archipelago's southern reaches, with soft white sand and sparkling turquoise waters, you’ll be sure to radiate delight and deep relaxation. Be spoilt from the full body experience of a 90 minute massage to private yoga lessons by expert teachers and staff who will anticipate your every need during your stay. With such an array of options there is something for everybody from exploring the island with snorkelling expeditions or enjoying a romantic beach dinner. End your stay with unique memories, feeling completely tranquil, royally pampered and glowing with health!
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
Please speak to one of our Wellness Travel Specialists to choose your experience through 1, 2, 3 or 4 of the options.
COMO Shambhala Recharge:
- 1 x COMO Shambhala Massage (90 min)
- 1 x Express facial (30 min)
COMO Shambhala Ritual:
- 1 x Javanese Royal Lulur bath OR Dead Sea mud therapy (60 min)
- 1 x Massage (60 min)
- 1 x Express facial (30 min)
COMO Shambhala Wellness:
- Yoga OR meditation (60 min)
- 1 x Deep tissue massage (75 min)
- 1 x Express facial OR essential manicure OR essential pedicure
COMO Shambhala Escape:
- 1 x Deep tissue massage OR Taksu massage (90 min)
- 1 x COMO Shambhala detoxifying body scrub (30 min)
- 1 x Facial OR Foot reflexology treatment (60 min)
- Complimentary daily COMO Shambhala activities, including yoga and pilates
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports activities
- Butler service (COMO Residence, Maalifushi Beach Villa, Maalifushi Water Villa and COMO Villa only)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Nov - 30 Apr 2022||£8,615||£14,750|
|01 Nov 2021 - 30 Apr 2022||£7,990||£14,125|
|01 May - 30 Sep 2022||£6,193||£10,418|
|01 May 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||£5,575||£9,800|
|01 Oct - 08 Jan 2023||£6,785||£11,600|
|01 Oct 2022 - 08 Jan 2023||£6,160||£10,975|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Situated on the tropical island of Thaa Atoll with beautiful views of the Indian Ocean, Maalifushi by COMO is set on an island surrounded by white sand and dazzling blue waters. Thaa Atoll is one of the 26 atolls (groups of islands) in the Maldives, a 35 minute air transfer from the capital Male. The Island is known locally as ‘Kolhumadulu’ and prides itself on obtaining a reputation for exceptional diving experiences with whale sharks and enjoyable surf trips with great breaks.
COMO Shambhala Cuisine is nutritious and unique, concentrating on utilising organic ingredients, rich in flavour and vitamins. Chefs prepare the food in ways which are most beneficial for well-being, serving it raw, grilled or steamed. AnIndian oven called the tandoor is also used as it allows the fat-free cooking of meats and fish. At Maalifushi, the chefs can accommodate any food intolerances as well as the preferences of children.
Offering a range of local, Mediterranean, Indonesian and Thai cuisine served all day, from breakfast to dinner. Madi also enjoys themed nights each week, including a local seafood barbeque and a ’Thali’ evening concentrating on south Indian specialties
At Thila you can enjoy fresh seafood, salads, pizzas and Turkish cuisine. The restaurant plays laidback music and has an open-air pool bar with ocean views.
One of the finest Japanese restaurants in the Maldives, Tai’s chefs entertain guests with their culinary skills while serving fresh seafood and fine cuts of meat that have been marinated and infused with Japanese flavours such as sake, mirin and sesame.
Facilities & Services
COMO Shambhala Retreat
Child-minding and babysitting services
The COMO Shambhala retreat is a luxury spa, boasting expert therapists in holistic health, who are there to help you relax and re-energise. Situated over water with a beautiful view, are eight luxurious treatment rooms, offering a variety of body treatments, massages and signature facials. The wellness retreat also has an open-air yoga pavilion, which provides complimentary daily classes, a relaxation area and boutique selling COMO Shambhala’s luxury body care products.
Offering the very best in holistic health, the expert team have carefully crafted a selection of wellness offerings including a variety of treatments from the signature COMO massage therapy to facial treatments and overall beauty care. The goal is to create an environment in which you can relax, recuperate and enhance your total well-being.
The gym includes top of the line cardio equipment and weights, as well as offering complimentary daily yoga classes and private instruction. Privately guided meditation and pranayama is also available on request.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Private classes instead of group
- All rooms wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails in pool
- Buggies / carts
- Doctor on site
- First Aid Kit
With 11 different choices of accommodation to stay in, including over-water accommodations, you’ll be able to find the perfect room to suit your getaway.
Two Bedroom Beach Suite
Two Bedroom Beach House
Two Bedroom Beach Villa
Maalifushi Beach Villa
Maalifushi Water Villa
Complimentary Honeymoon Amenities
Honeymoon amenities for stays of 4 nights to 6 nights:
- Bottle of Champagne
- Daily Fruit Platter
- Gift from Maalifushi
- A $60 spa credit per person
Honeymoon amenities for stays of 7 nights or more:
- Bottle of Champagne
- Daily Fruit Platter
- Gift from Maalifushi
- Complimentary 60 minutes spa treatment per couple
- Candlelit dinner setup for 2 persons
- 25% off room rates for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 4 nights stay)
- 30% off room rates for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 7 nights stay)
- 30% off room rates for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 14 nights stay)
- 10% off room rate for stays until 19 December 2022 (For bookings confirmed 90 days prior to arrival date)
- 10% off room rate for bookings confirmed 90 days or more prior to arrival for stays until 19 December 2022
- Complimentary upgrade to HB for 2 adults per room + complimentary stay for 2 kids below 12 years old for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 4 nights stay)
- 50% off shared seaplane transfer for 2 adults + Complimentary upgrade to HB for 2 adults per room + complimentary stay for 2 kids below 12 years old for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 7 nights stay)
- Complimentary shared seaplane transfer for 2 adults + Massage for 2 adults per room + Complimentary upgrade to HB for 2 adults per room + complimentary stay for 2 kids below 12 years old for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 14 nights stay)
- 50% off second room for family for stays until 19 December 2022 (Applicable for Beach Suite, Beach Villa, Water Suite and Water Villa)
- 35% off room rates + HB meal plan + 1 x Turtle expedition snorkelling for 2 guests per room + return seaplane transfer between COMO Maalifushi and COMO Cocoa Island for stays until 19 December 2022 (Minimum 4 nights stay required)
Samantha’s Snapshot Review of COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
Valo88, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2014
I can honestly tell you that this is definitely the perfect vacation spot for anyone. This trip was my birthday surprise - and also a much needed trip to get away from the busy city that we live in. This was also my first time in the Maldives!
My boyfriend and I arrived at the jetty in the late afternoon, after what seemed like forever getting to the island. We were greeted by the General Manager and a group of Front Office staff upon arrival and promptly brought to the reception for our check-in. We were then swept off our feet and driven by buggy to our suite which was located over the water. Our suite was located quite a distance from the reception (I loved the whole secluded-from-everyone feeling though) and it was definitely nice to walk in the Maldivian weather with the coral garden right outside our doorstep. Upon entering our suite, we couldn't help but gush at the beautiful view on the other side of the room. Safa was very informative about the activities that were available and went on to explain all the amenities in the room. The resort is doing its part to be more environmentally friendly and uses recycled products (their straws are made out of paper!!)
SallyB, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited March 2014
This was our first time to the Maldives, and I'm so glad we decided to stay at Maalifushi by COMO. We had a wonderful stay and everything was done to such high standards. Our over water suite was stunning, with an extremely comfortable bed and great pillows, large bathroom with big bath/tub, our own private pool, outdoor day bed and steps leading straight into the lagoon for snorkelling.
Service was outstanding - from being greeted by the General Manager when we arrived off the speedboat to staff in the restaurants, at the spa and dive centre. We appreciated the regular cold towels and small bowls of fruit salad that were delivered to us on the beach each day. Such a lovely touch!
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you