Located in the untouched south of Mauritius, set in a tranquil bay on a curving lagoon of white sand Shanti Maurice is the ideal holiday destination to rejuvenate mind, body and soul. With a choice of many other luxury resorts in Mauritius, I considered myself lucky to have found this gem of a place.
There’s fun for the whole family at Shanti Maurice’s luxury resort. Enjoy sailing, kite surfing, tennis, yoga and golf whilst your kids get involved in face painting, splashing in the pool and making new friends at the dedicated kids club. You’ll be as excited as them to wake up and start your activity filled day in paradise, as every day is designed by you and will be totally different from the one before. With so much to do, all you have to worry about is making time for it all.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Half board (other board options available)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Daily scheduled group health and fitness classes including: yoga, pranayama, meditation, morning powerwalks or jogging, aqua fit, tennis, circuits and legs & bums (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Water sports include; windsurfing, snorkelling, kayaking, pedalo, Hobie cat sailing
- Unlimited use of all facilities such as steam room, sauna, swimming pools and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary access to fitness centre, gym, putting green, tennis courts, bicycle hire (for use within resort for up to 2 hrs)
- Complimentary access to non-motorised water sports at the Boat House as per the weekly schedule
- Free Golf at the Avalon Golf Estate, inclusive of free and unlimited green fees, free transfer to and from Avalon Golf Estate, free golf cart (shared), one tray of driving range balls
- Babysitting can be arranged for those under 3yrs old at £10 an hour
- Swimming lessons, tennis lessons, pony rides and camping can all be arranged at an extra cost
- If it’s your child’s birthday, Shanti Maurice can arrange for a magician and bouncy castle to make it an extra special day
- Two children under 12 years old can stay for free when sharing parents Junior Suite or luxury villa, including breakfast and dinner
- Baby cots for infants up to 18 months are available free of charge
- Extra beds are available at £67 per night on a half board basis and can be booked according to the maximum occupancy of the booked room category
Les Petits Dodos Kids Club welcomes babies from 4 months up to 12 years old (children under 3 years must be accompanied by a parent or carer and further conditions apply for babuies from 4 months to under 3 years old). Children can enjoy the wide range of facilities and activities every day from 10am - 10pm. The specially designed kids club has its own toddler’s pool, games room, Playstation and Wii games consoles and DVDs for children. Shanti Maurice’s experienced and fun staff will make sure your children are safe and happy at all times.
Each week there is an activity program to ensure that you kids have the best time possible. Activities include face painting, crab hunting, picnics, arts and crafts and cooking classes. Field trips are also organised to the nearby Crocodile Park and Casela bird sanctuary.
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 120 GBP Spa credit voucher per person per stay (only valid when booked onto a spa package)
Additional Added Value available for all guests
- Welcome Drink
- Photoshoot (30 min) with 1 complimentary photo as souvenir
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||2 Adults + 1 Baby||1 Adult + 1 Child||2 Adults + 2 Children|
|06 Jan - 18 Apr 2020||£2,960||£3,775||£3,775|
|06 Jan 2020 - 18 Apr 2020||£2,315||£3,130||£3,130|
|19 Apr - 14 May 2020||£2,505||£3,185||£3,185|
|19 Apr 2020 - 14 May 2020||£1,790||£2,470||£2,470|
|15 May - 30 Jun 2020||£2,555||£3,200||£3,200|
|15 May 2020 - 30 Jun 2020||£1,645||£2,290||£2,290|
|01 Jul - 31 Aug 2020||£2,505||£3,185||£3,185|
|01 Jul 2020 - 31 Aug 2020||£1,790||£2,470||£2,470|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 2020||£2,555||£3,200||£3,200|
|01 Sep 2020 - 30 Sep 2020||£1,645||£2,290||£2,290|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 2020||£2,960||£3,775||£3,775|
|01 Oct 2020 - 31 Oct 2020||£2,315||£3,130||£3,130|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Shanti Maurice is spread over 35 acres of tropical gardens, with unparalleled views of the surrounding hills and offshore reefs, the resort is located in the south coast of Mauritius. Nestling between sugarcane fields and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, Shanti Maurice satisfies all the senses. With exotic gardens, pristine white sands, a sublime spa, spacious accommodation and restaurants brimming with fresh ideas, you'll find a place, and people, devoted to pleasure. Discover the healing benefits of world class spa treatments; try a private class of yoga, cooking lesson, meditation, a game of tennis or experience the fitness activities - kayaking, golf, windsurfing, morning Powerwalks and more. You can be as busy or as quiet as you want to at Shanti.
The esteemed culinary experience on offer at Shanti Maurice is imaginative and innovative. Local produce is sourced fresh from the ocean, garden, or farms close by and promises to please even the most discerning of palates.
This restaurant looks over the starlit Indian Ocean and offers exquisite Aquacasia cuisine.
For a more authentic feel of the local gastronomy, the Fish Shack grills fresh fish, meat and game on the beachside accompanied by a range of cocktails and beer.
La Kaze Mama
La Kaze Mama offers guests the opportunity to dine on authentic Mauritian home cooking in an outdoor setting.
Red Ginger Bar & Pool Lounge
For views across the infinity pool, Red Ginger Lounge is the place to meet for a late-night drink or alfresco and indoor dining.
Guests can also choose to experience the ultimate picnic with wholesome meals created by the chefs to sample in your favourite shady picnic spot. Within the Shanti Spa, optimum health and dietary change is promoted through the ‘Wellness Cuisine’ where fresh, light and nutritional food is prepared.
Facilities & Services
2 x Floodlit tennis courts
Limousine and helicopter services available upon request
- Dolphin watching
- Group sailing
- Snorkelling sessions
- Outdoor pursuits
- Cultural activities
- Vedanta sessions
- Yoga and Pranayama sessions
- Traditional meditation
- Ayurveda Lecture
- Fitness Sessions
- Well-being programmes with visiting masters
- Garden tours
- Cooking classes
The spacious Shanti Spa allows you to awaken your senses, restore mental wellbeing and revitalise your spirits. Nutritionists, personal trainers, Ayurvedic physicians and yoga masters collaborate to ensure guests feel mentally positive and physically rejuvenated. Through a mix of ancient regimes and modern wellness regimes, unique treatments are created, designed to go beyond rediscovering tranquillity.
The Shanti Spa at Shanti Maurice focuses on the connection between mind, body and spirit, enabling you to explore your inner self. At the Shanti Spa, your intellect as well as your body is taken on a journey with holistic therapies and wellness regimes for a complete harmony between inner and outer self.
The suites and villas at Shanti Maurice are all ocean-facing and are among the most generously proportioned in Mauritius. The villas all have private pools and are surrounded by exotic private gardens, terraces and courtyards.
Junior Suite Ocean View
Junior Suite Oceanfront
Junior Suite Beachfront
Oceanview Pool Villa
Beachfront Suite Pool Villa
Oceanview Double Suite Pool Villa
Shanti Villa with Pool
- 10% off stays between 15 June 2020 - 31 October 2021 (Minimum 7 night stay required; book by 31 October 2020)
- 5% additional discount
(Valid for second time repeat guest onwards who have stayed at Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa since 1 September 2010 only)
Shanti Saving offer
- 10% additional discount
(Minimum 4 nights stay required)
- Two children up to 11.99 years old, can share the suites and/or villa of the parents on a complimentary basis. Children are free on same meal plan booked by the parents.
Valid for travel year round. During Festive, the New Year's Gala dinner is applicable. Combinable with Long Stay, Early Booking Bonus, and Spa Junior suite offer only.
- Benefit from a 20% discount on the Suite/ Villas per night rate.
Valid for travel year-round except during Festive Season. Offer is also applicable for a single parent travelling with one child up to 11.99 years old. Offer if not combinable with any other offer.
Repeat Guest Offer:
- Receive additional 5% discount (for repeat guests who stayed at Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa since September 2010)
- Champagne on arrival
Applicable on all Suite and Villa categories; Combinable with the Family Offer, Single Traveller Offer. Honeymoon and/ or Wedding anniversary Offer and Shanti Saving Offer.
Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary
- 15% discount applicable for the bride
- One bottle of sparkling wine in Suites/villa upon arrival
- One fruit basket on arrival
- One (1) romantic candlelight dinner once per stay excluding drinks
- One (1) couple massage for a duration of 45 minutes once per stay in the Shanti Spa
- Free upgrade to next higher room category (subject to availability at time of check-in)
Offer is combinable with the Family offer and the Spa Junior suite offer only. Minimum 5 nights stay required. Applicable also for same sex couple.
- Unlimited complimentary green fee at the 18 hole 'Avalon Golf & Country Club'
- Return transfer to/from the Avalon Golf Estate. Transfer is bookable through the concierge and will depend on the set timetable as fixed by the Resort.
- 1 Golf cart
- 1 tray of driving range balls
Valid all year round, combinable with Early Booking Bonus, Long Stay offer, Family offer, Single traveller offer, Spa Junior suite offer and honeymoon offer.
Shanti Maurice; My health & fitness holiday getaway
NicoleVisited July 2019
I had a perfect time in Shanti Maurice with the Ayurveda Rejuvenation programme. Amazing food, treatments, sessions and members of staff. Not to mention the breathtaking location. Truly magic! Health and Fitness Travel was great at finding this holiday for me, thank you!
CarrieVisited December 2018
I don’t have enough words to describe how beautiful the location is! It’s by far the most beautiful place I have ever visited. Spa treatments and fitness activities are very high quality. I will definitely return!
KatherineVisited August 2018
Shanti Maurice is a dream… An incredible Spa. Everything there is excellent and the location is simply stunning!
AnnieVisited September 2017
Ah Shanti Maurice! What a bliss! Everything was superb, particularly the Yoga, Pilates and all treatments. I’m recommending it to all my friends and will return next year.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you