I had the most wonderful time in Shreyas! I was very well looked after and I can’t wait to go again next year. I highly recommend the resort and Health and Fitness Travel. The booking was very easy and all was organised for me!
Cleanse your mind and body with the Detox programme at the Shreyas retreat in India. Employing a range of personalised Ayurveda and Naturopath therapies, including a hot stone massage, acupressure and mud therapy, this detoxifying programme is designed to eliminate toxins from the body to leave you feeling energised both inside and out. Feel the relaxing benefits of yoga, Pranayama and meditation sessions as you reside in this beautiful wellness sanctuary. Satisfy your taste buds with the exquisite vegetarian menu and even learn some recipes yourself by taking part in cooking classes. Shreyas truly is a detox lovers paradise; a place for a complete and nourishing cleanse.
|14 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Full board (alternative durations allowed)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Wellness consultation (45 min)
- 1 x Body composition analysis based on Ayurveda
- 1 x Personalised diet plan based on a doctor’s advice
- 1 x Aromatherapy massage (60 min)
- 7 x Synchronised Abhyanga (30 min)
- 3 x Choornapinda Swedam OR Udwarthanam (30 min)
- 4 x Nasyam (30 min)
- 7 x Pizichil OR Navarakizhi (30 min)
- 4 x Netratarpana (30 min)
- 7 x Shirodhara (30 min)
- 1 x Energy balance massage (45 min)
- 1 x Acupressure (45 min)
- 1 x Body scrubs (60 min)
- 4 x Enema (15 min)
- 1 x Colon hydrotherapy (45 min)
- 4 x Hip bath (20 min)
- 4 x Gastro-hepatic pack (20 min)
- 1 x Banana leaf wrap (30 min)
- 2 x Mud therapy (45 min)
- 1 x Ayurveda facial (60 min)
- 12 x Mud packs (abdomen and eye) (15 min)
- 1 x Hot stone massage (75 min)
- 2 x Reflexology (45 min)
- 4 x Personalised yoga OR Pranayama sessions (60 min)
- 1 x Personalised meditation sessions (60 min)
- 1 x Personalised Trataka sessions (60 min)
- 1 x Personalised yoga Nidra sessions (60 min)
- 2 x Cooking classes on healthy vegetarian cuisine (60 min)
- 6 x Personalised Yogic Kriya – Jala neti, Vaman Dhauti (15 min)
- Ongoing daily progress consultations with the doctors and herbal medicines during the treatment
- Complimentary access to group yoga sessions, nature-based exercises, group chanting and sound meditations sessions (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Complimentary use of all recreational facilities including swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, gym, cricket nets and library
- Daily film showings
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Apr - 30 Sep 2019||£5,720||£7,245|
|01 Apr 2019 - 30 Sep 2019||£5,120||£6,645|
|01 Oct - 31 Mar 2020||£6,065||£7,930|
|01 Oct 2019 - 31 Mar 2020||£5,415||£7,280|
|01 Apr - 30 Sep 2020||£5,720||£7,245|
|01 Apr 2020 - 30 Sep 2020||£5,120||£6,645|
|01 Oct - 31 Mar 2021||£6,065||£7,930|
|01 Oct 2020 - 31 Mar 2021||£5,415||£7,280|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Located on the outskirts of Bangalore this 25-acre site is perfect for those seeking a relaxing wellness holiday. Situated amongst lush vegetation you can escape from the stresses and strains of modern life in complete seclusion at this stunning Indian retreat.
Dining at Shreyas is an extravagant affair with the expert chefs serving gourmet vegetarian food from exotic regions including South America, Asia and of course, India. The food is so popular you can purchase a copy of the resorts signature cookbook, “Soul Food” to take home with you or even take part in cooking classes yourself. As the resort focuses on health and well-being there is a strict no meat or alcohol policy in place, not that you will miss it with the delicious vegetarian fare on offer.
Facilities & Services
All rooms have a broadband Internet connection
- Cooking classes
- Farming in the organic herb and vegetable garden
- Community exercises at a nearby village, school or orphanage
- Cricket nets with bowling machine
The spa at Shreyas offers a broad range of relaxing massages as well as indulgent therapies designed to leave you completely relaxed. Soothe your tired muscles with a traditional Ayurvedic massage or pamper yourself with a facial or manicure; the award-winning spa offers a fantastic variety of treatments meaning you are sure to find something to help you unwind and forget about the stresses of modern life.
Shreyas wellness approach is focused on providing a truly relaxing experience through yoga and meditation classes, gourmet vegetarian food and indulgent spa treatments. With a range of programs on offer including specialist yoga breaks and the tranquil silent retreat option this lush 25-acre paradise is the perfect destination for a wellness break.
Shreyas features 12 tranquil cottages for you to choose from all of which have been decorated to match the relaxed nature of the resort at designed to make you feel at one with nature. Relax in a luxury cottage by the pool or unwind in your own private courtyard, there is an option to suit everyone at Shreyas.
Garden Tented Cottages
KimVisited March 2017
J J, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2013
This is exactly the holiday I have been looking for for many years. Relaxing, rejuvenating, best staff ever, I felt they are my own friends of family. Beautiful landscape, super tent cottages, delicious food and services. Though very calm and serene there are a lot to do. Twice yoga classes a day, great and diverse massages, strolling in the beautiful landscape. The sunrise with an orchestra of birds are absolutely wonderful experience. .... I spent one week but i will stay more next time..as I AM DEFINITELY GOING BACK SOON.
TNP_13, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2013
I stayed at Shreyas for 5 nights and was absolutely overwhelmed by the attention to detail, the warmness of the staff, the beautiful rooms, the delicious and flavoursome food, the list really is endless...
I did the yoga retreat and it was truly a life changing experience. The teachers are very knowledgeable and get to know your strengths and weaknesses almost immediately; no yoga class is the same.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you