Parrot Cay is an exclusive private island of which you'll immediately realise that you have reached a very special place. Quietly understated, but luxurious and with excellent, attentive service, Parrot Cay is understandably quite a favourite amongst our clients. The Asian-inspired retreat is one of the very best spas in the Caribbean and, along with the exquisite and renowned cuisine, make Parrot Cay a place to come and be pampered from sun-up to sun-down.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Daily breakfast (other board options available)|
|Return transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Daily group yoga (including yoga classes on the beach, 60 min)
- Daily group Pilates (60 min)
- Educational group classes
- Non-motorised water sports (including:- catamaran sailing, windsurfing, single & tandem kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling)
- Mountain biking
- Fresh fruit basket
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|06 Jan - 05 Apr 2021||£5,860||£10,835|
|06 Jan 2021 - 05 Apr 2021||£5,160||£10,135|
|13 Apr - 17 Dec 2021||£3,716||£6,546|
|13 Apr 2021 - 17 Dec 2021||£3,005||£5,835|
|03 Jan - 31 Mar 2022||£5,771||£10,746|
|03 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022||£5,160||£10,135|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
This private island is the definition of an unspoilt paradise. 1,000 acres of preserved nature, a mile of soft, white beach, turquoise waters and rich wetlands all combine to create a sanctuary of peacefulness and pleasure. The resort is just a 35 minute transfer by boat from the private marina on the main island of Providenciales, and promises to captivate you from the moment you arrive. The island is ripe for exploration by sea or land. The waters are home to some of the world’s most dramatic coral walls and drop-offs, and the island has an exciting past with a history of pirates, suitable for exploring by mountain bike or kayak. Daily activities and a serene spa will deliver a sense of wellness and balance.
The COMO Shambala cuisine served at Parrot Cay is fresh, original and above-all healthy, relying mainly on organic ingredients to produce the finest dining experience possible. There are two restaurants and during the summer months dinner service will be alternated between the two.
This relaxed poolside restaurant serves light meals including lunchtime Caribbean-inspired dishes. In the evening it morphs into a contemporary Asian restaurant with a focus on Thai and Japanese traditions.
The terrace restaurant specialises in a more modern approach to Mediterranean cuisine with a strong influence from Italy. Alternatively you can dine on your private veranda with your toes in the sand, exploring the extensive room service menus.
Facilities & Services
2 x Pools (1 infinity pool & 1 retreat pool)
24-hour manager on duty
- Paddle boarding
- Bone fishing
- Deep sea fishing
- Bottom reef fishing
- Private spin fishing
- Island hopping
- Catamaran sailing
- Running trail
- Non-motorised water sports
The COMO Shambala retreat at Parrot Cay is an oasis where mind, body and spirit and nurtured holistically. There are nine treatment rooms located in low-lying pavilions overlooking the North Caicos Channel. The facilities include double massage rooms, a 1300sq ft yoga room, an outdoor Jacuzzi garden, Japanese baths and a Pilates studio. Select from the extensive treatment menu and let the therapists help you to discover your calming spirit, improve your health and recover your sense of balance.
Specially created ‘wellness paths’ are designed to maximise your experience by combining key treatments to achieve effective and noticeable results during your stay. The wellness paths aim to open the mind and calm the senses. The focus is on purifying and detoxifying the body and releasing excess energy and stress.
65 Rooms, Suites and Villas are dotted around 1,000 acres of grounds. Décor is a simple and soothing blend of white muslin, teakwood flooring and four poster beds. The Rooms and Suites are set back from the beach with views of the gardens and the ocean beyond. The spacious and stunning Beach Villas and Beach Houses are located on the beach itself with a large terrace offering the ultimate in privacy and escapism. One Bedroom Villas and Beach Houses feature a private plunge pool whilst Two and Three Bedroom Villas have a large private pool and butler service.
One-Bedroom Beach House
One-Bedroom Beach Villa
Two-Bedroom Beach House
Two-Bedroom Beach Villa
Free Nights Offer 2019
- Stay 7 nights pay 5 (valid for stays between 1 May to 18 December 2019)
- Stay 4 nights pay 3 (valid for stays between 22 April - 18 December 2019)
(Offers are NOT combinable and Black-out dates may apply)
Free Nights Offer 2020
- Stay 7 nights pay 6 (valid for stays between 5 January – 30 April 2020)
- Stay 4 nights pay 3 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020)
- Stay 5 nights pay 4 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020)
- Stay 6 nights pay 5 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020)
- Stay 7 nights pay 5 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020)
- Stay 7 nights pay 6 (valid for stays between 14 April – 18 December 2020)
- Full board per person PLUS complimentary one-way transfer (COMO Suite and larger; minimum 3 nights stay required; combinable with stay 7 pay 5 offer only; valid for stays between 23 August – 23 November 2020)
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you