The Mayr Physio programme at Park Igls focuses on relieving back and joint pain to help you re-gain your physical wellness and live a healthy pain-free life. Learn more about yourself and your wellness needs through a series of medical examinations. Enjoy daily Kneipp treatments alongside group exercise or active and passive anti-stress exercise sessions to really focus on relaxation. Heat packs, physiotherapy, massages and exercise, in combination with Modern Mayr Medicine and healthy Mayr cuisine will help promote healing in your wellness journey.
- 1 x Medical examination initial & concluding (30 min) - 1 x Medical examination - manual abdominal treatment (20 min) - Daily Kneipp treatments - Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan - Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth - Lectures and presentations - 1 x Bioimpedance measurement - 1 x Diagnostic physiotherapy session (50 min) - 2 x Physiotherapy sessions (25 min) - Gait analysis or 2 x exercise therapy sessions (25 min) - 3 x Full body massages (50 min) - 3 x Electrotherapeutics/ ultrasonic therapies (25 min) - 2 x Combination heat packs
- Complimentary access to swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym - Complimentary access to group exercise and active exercise sessions including; Workout in nature, Workout & mobilisation, Back training in water, Pilates, Nordic Walking, Aqua jogging, Aqua Fit, Stretching & Mobilisation, Yoga, Evening walk, Cardio workout, Body Balance, QI Gong, Kybun Training and more (subject to weekly schedule & availability) - Complimentary access to lifestyle management and mental coaching (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
26 Dec - 16 Dec 2024
26 Dec 2023 - 16 Dec 2024
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Located on a sunny plateau above the Tyrolean capital in the heart of the Austrian Alps is where you’ll find The Mayr clinic at Park Igls. Surrounded by breath-taking views of the Nordkette mountain range and Karwendel nature park (the largest and oldest nature park in Austria), makes Park Igls an incredible destination to reach your healthy goals.
The kitchens at Park Igls aim to provide alkaline, light and elegantly prepared modern Mayr cuisine. Using organic and regional foods to provide an extra taste for local culture. Drinks served are based upon purity and cleansing, a range of teas and herbal teas alongside water for meals are available. During your initial examination with your Mayr physician, you will discuss what dietary stage would best suit you. Also, taking into account your personal constitution and if you have any specific allergies or intolerances. The restaurant consists of three rooms and a terrace is available for you to enjoy all year round.
Facilities & Services
Indoor pool Steam bath and saunas Infrared cabins Fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment Multi-purpose fitness room with outdoor section Gymnastic room Lounge Library and billiard room Lecture room Boutique
Outsourced laundry and dry cleaning Beach / Pool towels Concierge Hotel shop / Gift shop Daily housekeeping Luggage storage Salon
Innsbruck Airport: 7km - 15 min
Salzburg Airport: 180km - 1 hr 30
Munich Airport: 200km - 2 hr 0
Located approximately 5km south of Innsbruck, Park Igls sits in the heart of the beautiful Austrian Alps. You are able to overlook the Patscherkofel mountain from the house as well as having access to a stunning nature park.
Gesundheitszentrum Igls GmbH
Igler Strasse 51
Good to Know
An infrared cabin for deluxe rooms or suites
Wheelchair access for 2 single rooms
Regional Winner of Best Detox Programme - World luxury spa award 2020
Tatler Spa Guide - Featured 2019
Condé Nast Traveller Spa Guide - Featured 2019
Pets: Dogs are only permitted to the Mayr clinic prior to arrangement at extra charge and not permitted in communal areas, parkland, or medical department.
Smoking: None allowed in the building, only at outside designated smoking area.
- Pool / Billiards - Table tennis - Golf - Golf putting / Chipping green - Mountain hiking
- Medical reception - Massage cubicles - Sleep diagnostics - Gym and fitness studios - Consulting & treatment rooms - Baths facilities - Destination spa - Meditation & relaxation rooms - Physiotherapy - Soft pack system - Beauty at Park Igls
The Mayr clinic’s approach towards wellness stems from implementing nutrition, exercise, relaxation and medicine into people with high-pressure lifestyles. Cleansing the body & mind is the approach of Modern Mayr Therapy, allowing you the space and time to slow down. Both mindfulness and environment are taken into account to allow for maximised rest and restoration during your stay.
- Restaurants - Pool - Treatments rooms - Sports activities - Group classes - 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible - Grab rails in some rooms - Doctors & medical staff - First Aid Kit
Typical Group Classes
Workout in nature
Workout & mobilisation
Back training in water
Stretching & Mobilisation
All year round, wellness specialists ranging from Mayr physicians and psychologists to physio and hydro therapists are available full time to provide expert services.
Park Igls offers 51 contemporary rooms and suites ranging from spacious single rooms, to the luxurious Park Suite which all offer views of the Alps, the Patscherkofel mountain and the Nordkette mountain range. Breathe fresh, invigorating mountain air as you wake up 900m above sea level in your restorative accommodation.