Embark on a comprehensive wellness getaway at Euphoria Retreat in Greece and experience a complete mind and body shape-up with the Emotional & Physical Transformation Retreat programme. Benefit from an emotional and physical transformation using medical 3GL analysis and assessment to determine which areas you need to focus on. Detoxify your body to release unwanted toxins with the byzantine hammam and unwind with acupuncture and bodywork massages. Disrupt any negative thought processes with chakra balancing and experience a state of long-lasting peace and quiet during tranquil forest meditation sessions. After spending a week exploring transformational treatments, you are sure to leave with an enhanced sense of physical and mental self-awareness.
2018 & 2019 Retreat Dates: - Available from 23 to 30 November 2018 - Available from 18 to 25 January 2019
What is included: - 1 x 3GL nutritional analysis - 1 x 3GL assessment session - 1 x Transformation consultation - 5 x Signature 5 Element balancing treatment - 1 x Signature constitutional element balancing harmonisation - 1 x Acupuncture or signature Euphoria relaxing & lightness aroma massage - 1 x Acupuncture combined with energy work (Reconnective healing) - 1 x Signature mental free sanctuary or Chakra balancing treatment - 6 x Emotional transformation and self-awareness (group session through the 5 elements- water, wood, fire, earth, metal/ether) - 1 x Group session of energy movement - 1 x Group dining in the candlelight private dining room with group members - 1 x Group euphoria byzantine hammam ritual and meditation - 2 x Healthy snacks
- Complimentary access to daily Euphoria wellness scheduled activities & workshops including lectures, cooking, meditation, fitness, yoga, TRX, Chi Gong & Pilates classes (subject to weekly schedule & availability) - Complimentary access to spa facilities (outdoor & swimming pools with hydrotherapy jets, kneipp waterwell, Finnish sauna, steam bath, cold plunge pool, cold ice mist, tepidarium) - Complimentary herbal infusions, fresh & dry snacks
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled at the foothills of the mystical Mount Tayguets, with its own private pine forest, Euphoria Retreat in Greece exudes tranquillity and natural charm to keep you motivated throughout your healthy break. Inspired by the rich history of their monarchs, the property is designed with elegant architecture, featuring a seamless blend of Byzantine art and Zen design. The expansive garden has different areas dedicated to the five elements; water, wood, fire, earth and metal, where you can rebalance your mind. Otherwise enjoy the rugged surroundings keeping you entertained with biking and trekking.
Facilities & Services
- Spa - Fitness centre - Salon - Library - Concierge service - Garden - Lockers - Safety deposit box - Luggage storage - Gift and souvenir shop
The traditional village of Mystras, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is set at your doorstep. The retreat caters to all your needs, however if there’s something specific you need, you can find it at the nearing supermarket or convenience store.
Euphoria Reteat, Mystras, Greece, 231 00
- Smoking is restricted throughout the retreat - Only limited and light alcohol is served at the main bar and at Gaia restaurant. - Use of personal communication devices is restricted at the Spa and at Gaia restaurant. - Children between 14 -16 years of age will need their parents’ consent and signature to use the spa facilities or to receive any treatment.
- Meditation - Yoga - Mat Pilates - Stretching - TRX - Qi Gong - Creative dance - Functional fitness
- Nature walks - Trekking - Creative workshops and talks
Diet & Nutrition
Following the scientific concept of Intelligent Mediterranean Metabolic Homeostasis Therapy (IMMOT), developed by Eucrasia as mentioned by Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, the gastronomy offered at Euphoria Retreat promises to leave you nourished. The chefs also cater to the following dietary requirements:
Every retreat draws inspirations from age-old Chinese and Hellenic healing traditions to offer you a comprehensive healthy holiday. Drawing upon both modern as well as ancient well-being practises, their philosophy of optimal well-being stands on two pillars; the older belief which aims to maintain and balance how energy flows within your body, and new scientific medical practises to identify any biochemical imbalances. Doctors, nutritionists and spa therapists work in close collaboration to help you revitalise yourself. Enjoy classes in Qi Gong, meditation and TRX, well-balanced meals and soul-uplifting spa therapies.
Euphoria Retreat prides itself with its research-based and scientifically proven medical test called the 3GL Therapy. This patented technique reflects the three most important biomarkers of metabolic health namely; glucose, glycogen and gluthione (the main endogenous antioxidant against free radicals). Every wellness programme is customised according to your 3GLTherapy test results, ensuring you experience a transformational break.
Typical Group Classes
Please note that all group classes and activities shown are examples only and are subject to change, such as seasonal adjustments.
Rooms with special access for disabled guests are available
Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available at an extra charge
The extensive wellness team consists of experienced:
- Doctors - Acupuncturist - Spa therapists - Nutritionist - Physiotherapist - Personal trainers and fitness instructors
Each of the 45 accommodation options on offer, reflect a clever combination of luxurious design elements with functional amenities to provide you a comfortable stay. Boasting of breath-taking views of the famous Mystras Castle and the Euphoria Retreats private forest, every room and suite features fine furnishings, underfloor heating and lavish bathrooms.