Marina Efraimoglou, owner of Euphoria Retreat, exemplifies a true passion for wellness as a result of her personal journey
If you are looking for a quick healthy getaway to kick-start a new improved lifestyle, then the Weekend Escape at Euphoria Retreat is the ideal choice. Release tension with rejuvenating bodywork and de-stressing aromatherapy massages. Revitalise after an antioxidant facial known to improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation. Finally, make the most of the invigorating byzantine ritual to help your body detoxify and nourish itself to leave feeling completely rehydrated and relaxed.
|2 nights accommodation|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Personal bathing experience OR Euphoria multi-sensory experience (25 min)
- 1 x Euphoria inspiring facial or 5 element balancing (50 min)
- 1 x Euphoria Byzantine Hammam ritual (60 min)
- 1 x Salt room session (20 min)
- Complimentary access to daily Euphoria wellness scheduled activities & workshops including lectures, cooking, meditation, fitness, yoga, TRX, Chi Gong & Pilates classes (Cooking class at an additional of 50 Euros pp; subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Complimentary access to spa facilities (outdoor & swimming pools with hydrotherapy jets, kneipp waterwell, Finnish sauna, steam bath, cold plunge pool, cold ice mist, tepidarium)
- Complimentary herbal infusions
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability upon arrival)
- 1 x Infrared sauna session (30 min)
- 1 x Salt room - speleotherapy
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|05 Oct - 31 Dec 2020||£935||£1,130|
|05 Oct 2020 - 31 Dec 2020||£845||£1,040|
|01 Jan - 25 Apr 2021||£935||£1,130|
|01 Jan 2021 - 25 Apr 2021||£845||£1,040|
|26 Apr - 03 Oct 2021||£1,295||£1,510|
|26 Apr 2021 - 03 Oct 2021||£925||£1,140|
|04 Oct - 31 Dec 2021||£935||£1,130|
|04 Oct 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||£845||£1,040|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled at the foothills of the mystical Mount Taygetos, with its own private pine forest, Euphoria Retreat in Greece exudes tranquillity and natural charm to keep you motivated throughout your healthy break. Inspired by the rich history of their monarchs, the property is designed with elegant architecture, featuring a seamless blend of Byzantine art and Zen design. The expansive garden has different areas dedicated to the five elements; water, wood, fire, earth and metal, where you can rebalance your mind. Otherwise enjoy the rugged surroundings keeping you entertained with biking and trekking.
Facilities & Services
The traditional village of Mystras, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is set at your doorstep. The retreat caters to all your needs, however if there’s something specific you need, you can find it at the nearing supermarket or convenience store.
- Mat Pilates
- Qi Gong
- Creative dance
- Functional fitness
- Nature walks
- Creative workshops and talks
Diet & Nutrition
Following the scientific concept of Intelligent Mediterranean Metabolic Homeostasis Therapy (IMMOT), developed by Eucrasia as mentioned by Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, the gastronomy offered at Euphoria Retreat promises to leave you nourished. The chefs also cater to the following dietary requirements:
- Gluten free
- Dairy/lactose free
- Wheat free
Every retreat draws inspirations from age-old Chinese and Hellenic healing traditions to offer you a comprehensive healthy holiday. Drawing upon both modern as well as ancient well-being practises, their philosophy of optimal well-being stands on two pillars; the older belief which aims to maintain and balance how energy flows within your body, and new scientific medical practises to identify any biochemical imbalances. Doctors, nutritionists and spa therapists work in close collaboration to help you revitalise yourself. Enjoy classes in Qi Gong, meditation and TRX, well-balanced meals and soul-uplifting spa therapies.
Euphoria Retreat prides itself with its research-based and scientifically proven medical test called the 3GL Therapy. This patented technique reflects the three most important biomarkers of metabolic health namely; glucose, glycogen and gluthione (the main endogenous antioxidant against free radicals). Every wellness programme is customised according to your 3GLTherapy test results, ensuring you experience a transformational break.
- Pool with ramp
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities (Yoga & Gym)
- Group classes (Yoga)
- 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible with pull cords
- Grab rails in room
- Large print menus
- Buggies /carts
- First Aid Kit
Each of the 45 accommodation options on offer, reflect a clever combination of luxurious design elements with functional amenities to provide you a comfortable stay. Boasting of breath-taking views of the famous Mystras Castle and the Euphoria Retreats private forest, every room and suite features fine furnishings, underfloor heating and lavish bathrooms.
Superior Deluxe Room
Executive Deluxe Room
Euphoria Junior Suite
Euphoria Executive Junior Suite
Byzantium Grand Suite
- 20% off all retreats until 1 April 2021
Early Booking Offer
- 12% off room rate when you book 45 days prior to arrival date for stays between 1 February 2021 – 19 December 2021 (Not combinable with other offers; minimum 3 nights stay required; book by 4 November 2021)
Adam's Review of Euphoria Retreat, Greece.
Joanna’s Review of Euphoria Retreat, Greece
A wonderful mélange of wellness and luxury, Euphoria is the perfect escape if you’re looking to balance the mind, body and soul in a calm and peaceful setting.
EmmaVisited January 2019
I cannot recommend Euphoria enough. It’s a beautiful resort with high standards of wellness. The emotional healing which I achieved at the end of my stay was something I cannot put a price on. Perfect for people travelling by themselves.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you