Revitalise yourself with the New Life programme at Longevity Alvor. You will have a premium integrative 360⁰ check-up, including genetic testing, skin cancer and sleep apnoea screening, 12 ozone and oxygen therapy sessions, three detox kits, six metabolic booster treatments and much more. This holistic programme aims to heal and refresh your body and mind, while boosting your immune system, metabolic health and overall vitality. Guarantee yourself complete relaxation and recuperation with this extensive list of treatments at a stunning hotel overlooking the sunny coast of Western Algarve. You will be supplied with a three-month supply of three different detox supplements to aid you in continuing your wellness journey after your stay.
- 3 x Detox kits (enema, detox supplements, detox teas) - 1 x Genetic profile - 1 x Longevity premium integrative health 360⁰ check up, including:
- Advanced biochemical analysis - Clinical exams
- 1 x Integrative medicine and anti-ageing consultation - 1 x Traditional Chinese medicine consultation - 6 x Ozone and oxygen-therapy sessions (Infusion) - 6 x Ozone and oxygen-therapy body sessions (sauna) - 2 x Metabolic/weight loss infusion boosts - 2 x Nutrients and vitamins infusion therapies - 2 x Intense detox infusion therapies (liver, pancreas, kidneys, gallbladder, lymphatic system) - 2 x Chelation infusion therapies (heavy metals) - 3 x CoQ10 infusion boosts - 4 x Glutathione infusion boosts - 2 x Standard Colonic Hydrotherapy with herbal tea - 1 x Premium Colonic Hydrotherapy with coffee (intestinal and liver detox) - 1 x Premium Colonic Hydrotherapy with probiotics (intestinal detox and flora rebalance) - 6 x Cryotherapy sessions - 6 x Iyashi domes - intense detox and weight loss treatment - 3 x Osteopathy sessions - 3 x Microfisiotherapy sessions - 3 x Manual lymphatic drainages - body - 4 x Acupuncture sessions - 6 x Medical pressotherapy sessions - 1 x Bioidentical hormone therapy - 1 x Dental hygiene and tartar removal consultation - 1 x Fluoride varnish topical application - 1 x External intense whitening in consultation/session - 2 x Himalayan salt and spirulina body scrubs - 2 x Detox clay rituals - 2 x Seaweed detox body wrap rituals - 1 x Detox alkaline bath - 1 x Himalayan pink salt bath - 2 x Detox and reenergise massages - 1 x Longevity skin deep detox and repair - 1 x Longevity nutrition consultation - 1 x Longevity detox, repair and anti-inflammation (nutraceutical supplements: three-month supply) - 1 x Longevity B12 sublingual (nutraceutical supplements: three-month supply) - 1 x Longevity telomere cell health enhancer (nutraceutical supplements: three-month supply) - 1 x MAAX detox (supplement: one-month supply) - 3 x Balance and strength personal training sessions - 2 x Guided meditation - 3 x Energetic healing therapy - 2 x Craniosacral therapy - 2 x Epsom salt flotations - 1 x Facial anti-ageing - 1 x Insta body beauty personalised package - 1 x Insta face beauty personalised package
- Longevity detox infusion, alkaline water pH 9.5, detox supplement and Longevity aromatherapy essential oil in the room - Complimentary access to the Detox and Relax wet area circuit (infra-red sauna, hammam, ice fountain, Epsom salt room, sensations showers, relaxing room, relax walking path, indoor heated detox pool, indoor sensation relax pool) - Complimentary access to the Longevity Vitality plan daily group activities including: yoga, Pilates, stretching, core training, tone and fit, jump, fit ball, walks (subject to weekly schedule and availability) - Complimentary access to the gym
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
Complimentary spa credit voucher of €60 (1 - 2 nights)
Complimentary spa credit voucher of €90 (3 - 6 nights)
Complimentary spa credit voucher of €120 (7 & more nights)
Early check-in and late check-out upon availability (late check-out is until 14:00 and early check-in is at 10:00)
SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
01 Oct - 31 Dec 2020
01 Oct 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
01 Jan - 31 Mar 2021
01 Jan 2021 - 31 Mar 2021
01 Apr - 31 May 2021
01 Apr 2021 - 31 May 2021
01 Jun - 14 Jul 2021
01 Jun 2021 - 14 Jul 2021
15 Jul - 31 Aug 2021
15 Jul 2021 - 31 Aug 2021
01 Sep - 30 Sep 2021
01 Sep 2021 - 30 Sep 2021
01 Oct - 31 Dec 2021
01 Oct 2021 - 31 Dec 2021
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Located in Western Algarve with panoramic views of Alvor Bay and the Monchique mountain range, Longevity Alvor is situated on a secluded hillside and surrounded by lush green fields. The region is well known for its pleasant Mediterranean climate, revitalising sea air and idyllic beaches. The nearby town of Alvor is a charming, authentic fishing village renowned for its delicious, fresh seafood.
Longevity Alvor’s primary goal is to create nutritious, Mediterranean inspired meals without compromising on taste or flavour. The produce is locally sourced, chemical free and organic, enabling you to support local businesses while nourishing your body. A unique highlight of the hotel’s cuisine is the fresh fish and seafood caught in the fishermen’s village of Alvor.
Rooftop Pure Café
The Pure Café is in front of the infinity pool on the third floor and features a spectacular panoramic view of the Alvor Bay. It is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch.
Located on the ground floor, the Mediterrânico Restaurant is more formal and offers a selection of healthy and tasty meals.
Chill Out & Relaxation Tea Lounge
Also located on the ground floor, the Chill Out & Relaxation Tea Lounge serves a variety of teas and infusions, making use of the natural health benefits of herbs, fruit and flowers such as lemongrass and peppermint.
Facilities & Services
- 1 x Indoor heated pool - 1 x Rooftop infinity pool - Rooftop terrace - Jacuzzi - Golf course - Garden - 24-hour fitness centre - Gym - Turkish bath/Hammam - Infrared sauna - Ice fountain - Personal training studio - Fully equipped spa area - Body and Mind nature deck - 2 x Restaurants - 1 x Relaxation tea lounge - Beauty and hair salon
- Complimentary Wi-Fi - Complimentary indoor and outdoor parking - Room service - Air conditioning - 24-hour front desk - Concierge service - Luggage storage - Car hire - Airport shuttle (surcharge) - Meeting facilities (surcharge)
Alvor town centre is just 1.5km away and has a variety of restaurants, bars, shops and a beach. There are three Islamic shrines, a sixth-century church and a local market selling fresh seafood, fruit and vegetables. The nearby Ria de Alvor Nature Reserve is a fantastic place for birdwatching and spotting flamingos.
Longevity Health & Wellness Hotel, Cruz da Bota Lote 28, Estrada de Alvor, 8500-322 Alvor, Portugal.
Good to Know
Longevity Alvor is not recommended for children below the age of 16. There are no child concessions available and no special facilities or services offered. The Health and Wellness Clinic is only open to over 18s
Check-in is from 14:00
Check-out is from 12:00
Guests under 16 years old are permitted but not recommended, and there are no child concessions available. Under 18s are not permitted in the Health and Wellness clinic.
- Boat and cruise experiences - Sightseeing tours - Nature and off-road tours - Biking and walking tours - Bird watching - Karts and Grand Tourer car - Golf courses - Balloon flight - Skydiving - Water sports
The Spa / Wellness Centre
Longevity Alvor’s health, wellness and spa areas delicately combine western medicine with traditional eastern practices to create highly integrated and specialised treatments tailored specifically to you. Take time to rebalance yourself by picking a selection of therapies from the hotel’s extensive list or take advantage of the luxurious double spa rooms for a relaxing, connecting experience with someone special.
- Indoor pool - Infrared sauna with aromatherapy - Hammam (Turkish bath) with chromotherapy - Ice fountain - Body and Mind nature deck - Sensation showers with sound and aromatherapy - VIP spa room with steam, ghassoul and jacuzzi - Reflexology walking hydropath - Gym - Longevity detox and hammam rooms - Personal training studio - Epsom salt room with salt infusion - Relaxation rooms - Floatation rooms - Individual and double spa rooms - Beauty and hair salon
Services: - Ozone therapy - IV Detox and regeneration therapy - IV Reboosting and rebalancing therapy - Personalized IV nutrient therapy - Metabolic boost therapy - Osteopathy, sports and pain medicine - Premium detox & slim treatment - Premium hydrocolon therapy - Facial and body rejuvenation with aesthetic premium medical treatments - Body reshaping - Fat freezing and burner - Reshaping silhouette and contour - Mind and energy rebalance treatments - Massage rituals - Body scrubs - Acupuncture - Shiatsu - Reflexology - Manual lymphatic drainage - Dental check-up and detox - Mind and energy therapy - Manicure, pedicure, waxing and hairdresser
Longevity Alvor’s wellness approach is multifaceted and integrative, combining advanced preventative solutions with premium treatments designed to cleanse and protect. In line with their name, Longevity Alvor strives to ensure that these solutions strengthen and enhance your life during your stay and further into the future.
Typical Group Classes
Tone & Fit
Please note that all group classes and activities shown are examples only and are subject to change, such as seasonal adjustments.
Each room has a furnished private balcony offering uninterrupted views over the Bay of Alvor or across lush green fields towards the scenic Monchique mountains. All 70 bedrooms and suites are thoughtfully designed with premium acoustics and noise cancellation, giving you the opportunity to relax and enjoy a restful night’s sleep. They all have a maximum capacity of two adults.