Pine Cliffs is an award-winning 5-star luxury hotel, but it is so much more than that: it's a resort, a golf course, a spa, fitness centre, tennis academy, a lifestyle and an experience. Located on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal on a stunning cliff-top above Portugal’s longest beach, Praia Da Falesia. Whilst I was there, I saw families, couples, singles, spa-lovers,…
Experience the sun-spoiled Algarve region of Portugal at Pine Cliffs Resort, the perfect healthy retreat for the entire family. Daily activities are run suitable for children and parents alike, such as water sports, football, world class golf and tennis facilities at the The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy. See your little ones turn into pirates at the Porto Pirata children’s village, while you can harmonise your body during a luxurious wellness treatment at the Serenity Spa. Dine at one of the nine restaurants, all offering fresh food and a charming atmosphere. No matter if you want to relax or get active, escaping to Pine Cliffs with your family provides precious family time in hand with increasing your well-being.
Please Note: The Wellness programmes don't run in July and August.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Breakfast (other board options available)|
|Return flights (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Daily family fun activities with the following activities: Traditional games, badminton, boxing circuit, football training, aquatic games, Pilates, functional training, circuit training and yoga (at an extra cost of 24 Euros per person)
- Complimentary access to Lifestyle activities including: gym welcome tour & serenity welcome (15min), Golf for couples, Golf for beginners, bike family tour (30min) and fitness group and Yoga group classes (Fitness and yoga group classes are at an extra cost; subject to weekly schedule and availability)
- Unlimited use of all facilities such as fully-equipped gym, sauna, steam, bath, jacuzzi and indoor pool
- 2 x Complimentary water bottles per day
Please note: Activities need to be selected at the time of booking.
- Babysitting available on request
- Cribs for children up to 2 years old available on request
- Inter-connecting rooms available
- Children’s meals (free for children between 0-3 years, 50% discount for children between 4-12 years) (breakfast or half board)
The Porto Pirata children’s play village is a fun and thrilling paradise for your little ones. With separate play areas for different age groups, they can explore the large playground which features two pirate boats, a bouncy castle and an 18-hole mini golf course. Parents can decide whether they want their kids to spend a full or half day at the club, however, on special occasions such as Aqua or Pirate Day, they will most certainly want to spend the entire day here.
Teens from 8 to 13 years old can enjoy supervised activities at the Junior’s Club, such as football, crossbow, water ball and darts. Even parents can join these activities, making it an experience the entire family can enjoy together.
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 1 x Complimentary back massage (25 min) (when booked onto a wellness package)
Additional added value offers
- 10% Discount on Serenity treatments and hairdresser
- Complimentary daily access to Serenity Thermal Oasis
(only for clients staying at Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection & Resort)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||2 Adults + 1 Baby||1 Adult + 1 Child||2 Adults + 2 Children|
|26 Oct - 03 Apr 2020||£705||£1,510||£2,085|
|26 Oct 2019 - 03 Apr 2020||£595||£1,400||£1,975|
|04 Apr - 22 May 2020||£1,045||£2,200||£3,035|
|04 Apr 2020 - 22 May 2020||£950||£2,105||£2,940|
|23 May - 26 Jun 2020||£1,430||£2,970||£3,805|
|23 May 2020 - 26 Jun 2020||£1,335||£2,875||£3,710|
|27 Jun - 24 Jul 2020||£2,000||£4,120||£5,665|
|27 Jun 2020 - 24 Jul 2020||£1,910||£4,030||£5,575|
|25 Jul - 11 Sep 2020||£2,345||£4,720||£6,260|
|25 Jul 2020 - 11 Sep 2020||£2,170||£4,545||£6,085|
|12 Sep - 25 Sep 2020||£1,430||£2,970||£3,805|
|12 Sep 2020 - 25 Sep 2020||£1,335||£2,875||£3,710|
|26 Sep - 30 Oct 2020||£1,045||£2,200||£3,035|
|26 Sep 2020 - 30 Oct 2020||£950||£2,105||£2,940|
|31 Oct - 31 Dec 2020||£705||£1,510||£2,085|
|31 Oct 2020 - 31 Dec 2020||£595||£1,400||£1,975|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled amongst the vibrant and sunny Algarve coastline, Pine Cliffs Resort is a luxurious hideaway for those seeking an active wellness holiday. Tucked between hidden beaches and close to majestic mountains, you can explore and enjoy the most southern region of Portugal in a relaxed atmosphere, with a striking view over the Atlantic Ocean. Soak up the picturesque environment by lounging on the beach or take a Jeep Tour across the Algarve countryside to experience the local culture, passing through traditional towns and villages.
The large variety of restaurants, providing both national and international flavours, makes it hard for you to decide. Luckily, you can’t pick the wrong option because every dining facility is unique and enjoyable in its own way.
Maré at Pine Cliffs
Located overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the Maré provides a spectacular ocean view as well as a variety of seafood and meat dishes, refreshing drinks and fresh salads.
The neat café is open all day for you to pick up a quick bite or rehydrate with a refreshing drink.
The calming, comfortable location makes Jardim Colonial perfect for a nutritious breakfast to start your day gaining energy and power with a rich buffet including daily themed food.
Portulano lobby bar
A chic, elegant place to enjoy a cocktail or assorted local wine after dinner in a relaxed atmosphere.
The magnificent terrace restaurant provides a maritime flair, serving fresh, local grilled seafood.
Mirador Champagne Bar
Boasting an amazing view over the Atlantic Ocean, the Mirador bar is perfect for a pre-dinner drink and delicate finger dips
Piri Piri Steak House
Experience the cooking skills of the chefs who will grill your steak to perfection, only using high-quality, prime meats.
If you want to get a health kick, stop by this vibrant restaurant offering organic, mostly plant-based meals and nutritious juices
This charming restaurant features a tasty barbecue buffet located overlooking the pool.
This fine dining location presents the Japanese cuisine in an exquisite way, pairing it with typical Mediterranean flavours to excite your taste buds.
Located by the golf course, the Clubhouse provides a casual atmosphere and light snacks perfect to refuel after a golf session.
Facilities & Services
2 complimentary bottles of water per day
There are plenty of different ways to get moving during your stay. Challenge yourself with a surfing lesson and other water sports, or join an explorational bike ride through the stunning wilderness. Alternatively, you can use the new Active Studio by Serenity and you can take part in a fitness group class and push yourself during a sweaty boxing session or an energising Zumba dance class. The activity programme changes weekly and features sports that suit every preference and fitness level.
- Group fitness classes including Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Beach workouts, Tabata workouts, Boxing sessions and Personal training lessons (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- 9-holes golf course and lessons at Pine Cliffs golf academy
- Annabel Croft tennis academy coaching clinics
- Cycle exploring tours
- Family training classes
- Water sports including surfing, kayaking, catamaran sailing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, stand-up paddle boarding, wakeboarding and jet-skiing
- Musical events and live performances at the restaurants including saxophone and guitar concerts
- Movie nights
- Weekly tennis and golf tournaments
The luxurious wellness treatments the Serenity Spa offers is endless. The thermal oasis features a herbal sauna, steam bath and Hamman, where you can experience exfoliating and cleansing rituals. If you are curious to indulge further choose one of the spa and wellness programmes. All the treatments focus on holistic and natural techniques to leave you refreshed and revitalised.
All the contemporary treatments at the Serenity Spa use organic, natural ingredients which are designed to improve both your physical and mental well-being. Whether choosing a detoxifying body wrap or a vibrations healing facial using crystals, you will be guaranteed to leave the wellness centre feeling revitalised.
The Pine Cliffs Luxury Collection offer three different styles of accommodations, combined make a total 519 rooms, which all offer spacious sanctuaries for you to unwind either end of your active days. Choose between deluxe rooms in the Pine Cliffs hotel, a one bed ocean suite, or a two-bedroom apartment in the residence. Merging modern design and traditional Portuguese elements, the rooms all allow you to relax and unwind after an exciting day at the resort.
Junior Ocean Suite
One Bedroom Ocean Suite
Two Bedroom Ocean Suite
Two Bedroom Residence Suites
Three Bedroom Residence Suites
- Complimentary breakfast for stays in the Ocean Suites (Max 2 people; not available in July and August)
Paul's Review of Pine Cliffs Resort, Portugal
ClaireVisited July 2019
Thank you Health and Fitness Travel for recommending and booking my holiday! I loved my Fusion Fitness programme and all personal trainers and instructors. They were all very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The same can be said about all other members of staff in Pine Cliffs, from Reception to Maintenance. The coastal views and the scenery are simply stunning and I particularly enjoyed spending time in the relaxation areas. Tip: Take a Yoga mat to the beach and don’t miss out on the sunset stretch.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you