Pine Cliffs is an award-winning 5-star luxury hotel, but it is so much more than that: it's a resort, a golf course, a spa, fitness centre, tennis academy, a lifestyle and an experience. Located on the amazing coastline of the Algarve, in Southern Portugal on a stunning cliff-top above Portugal’s longest beach, Praia Da Falesia. Whilst I was there, I saw families, couples, singles, spa-lovers,…
Lean into an all-encompassing yoga detox as an integrated approach to experiencing the “lightness of being”. Cleanse your mind, body and soul to boost your wellness and overall health with an array of methodologies including nutritional supplements, healthy cuisine and fitness classes. Learn about yourself through a yoga and sound healing journey, find tranquillity in breathing and meditation classes and unwind from your day with a detox massage or complimentary access to the gym, swimming pool and sauna area. Feel refreshed, balanced and stronger from within.
|3 nights accommodation|
|Full board (healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Guest Welcome and Introduction
- 1 x Detox supplements
- 2 x Yoga Detox (60 min)
- 2 x Breathing & Meditation (30 min)
- 1 x Lymphatic Drainage Massage (50 min)
- 1 x Detox Massage (50 min)
- 1 x Yoga and Sound Healing Journey (60 min)
- Unlimited use of all facilities such as fully-equipped gym, sauna, steam, bath, jacuzzi and indoor pool
- Additional group classes at an extra cost with classes including; Pilates, Fat Burn, Yoga, Boxing Circuit, Boot Camp, Cross Fitness, Sunset Yoga and Core Blast (Subject to weekly schedule and availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 1 x Complimentary back massage (25 min) (when booked onto a wellness package)
Additional added value offers
- 10% Discount on Serenity treatments and hairdresser
- Complimentary daily access to Serenity Thermal Oasis
(only for clients staying at Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, a Luxury Collection & Resort)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Jan - 31 Mar 2022||£1,050||£1,210|
|01 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022||£955||£1,115|
|01 Apr - 30 Jun 2022||£1,098||£1,313|
|01 Apr 2022 - 30 Jun 2022||£1,035||£1,250|
|01 Jul - 30 Sep 2022||£1,205||£1,500|
|01 Jul 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||£1,155||£1,450|
|01 Oct - 05 Jan 2023||£1,303||£1,668|
|01 Oct 2022 - 05 Jan 2023||£1,255||£1,620|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled amongst the vibrant and sunny Algarve coastline, Pine Cliffs Resort is a luxurious hideaway for those seeking an active wellness holiday. Tucked between hidden beaches and close to majestic mountains, you can explore and enjoy the most southern region of Portugal in a relaxed atmosphere, with a striking view over the Atlantic Ocean. Soak up the picturesque environment by lounging on the beach or take a Jeep Tour across the Algarve countryside to experience the local culture, passing through traditional towns and villages.
The large variety of restaurants, providing both national and international flavours, makes it hard for you to decide. Luckily, you can’t pick the wrong option because every dining facility is unique and enjoyable in its own way.
Maré at Pine Cliffs
Located overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the Maré provides a spectacular ocean view as well as a variety of seafood and meat dishes, refreshing drinks and fresh salads.
The neat café is open all day for you to pick up a quick bite or rehydrate with a refreshing drink.
The calming, comfortable location makes Jardim Colonial perfect for a nutritious breakfast to start your day gaining energy and power with a rich buffet including daily themed food.
Portulano lobby bar
A chic, elegant place to enjoy a cocktail or assorted local wine after dinner in a relaxed atmosphere.
The magnificent terrace restaurant provides a maritime flair, serving fresh, local grilled seafood.
Mirador Champagne Bar
Boasting an amazing view over the Atlantic Ocean, the Mirador bar is perfect for a pre-dinner drink and delicate finger dips
Piri Piri Steak House
Experience the cooking skills of the chefs who will grill your steak to perfection, only using high-quality, prime meats.
If you want to get a health kick, stop by this vibrant restaurant offering organic, mostly plant-based meals and nutritious juices
This charming restaurant features a tasty barbecue buffet located overlooking the pool.
This fine dining location presents the Japanese cuisine in an exquisite way, pairing it with typical Mediterranean flavours to excite your taste buds.
Located by the golf course, the Clubhouse provides a casual atmosphere and light snacks perfect to refuel after a golf session.
Facilities & Services
2 complimentary bottles of water per day
There are plenty of different ways to get moving during your stay. Challenge yourself with a surfing lesson and other water sports, or join an explorational bike ride through the stunning wilderness. Alternatively, you can use the new Active Studio by Serenity and you can take part in a fitness group class and push yourself during a sweaty boxing session or an energising Zumba dance class. The activity programme changes weekly and features sports that suit every preference and fitness level.
- 9-holes golf course and lessons at Pine Cliffs golf academy
- Annabel Croft tennis academy coaching clinics
- Cycle exploring tours
- Family training classes
- Water sports including surfing, kayaking, catamaran sailing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, stand-up paddle boarding, wakeboarding and jet-skiing
- Musical events and live performances at the restaurants including saxophone and guitar concerts
- Movie nights
- Weekly tennis and golf tournaments
The luxurious wellness treatments the Serenity Spa offers is endless. The thermal oasis features a herbal sauna, steam bath and Hamman, where you can experience exfoliating and cleansing rituals. If you are curious to indulge further choose one of the spa and wellness programmes. All the treatments focus on holistic and natural techniques to leave you refreshed and revitalised.
All the contemporary treatments at the Serenity Spa use organic, natural ingredients which are designed to improve both your physical and mental well-being. Whether choosing a detoxifying body wrap or a vibrations healing facial using crystals, you will be guaranteed to leave the wellness centre feeling revitalised.
- Treatment rooms
- Sports activities
- Group classes
- 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible
- Grab rails
- Guide dog friendly
- Buggies / carts
- Doctor on call / Nurse on site
- First Aid Kit
The Pine Cliffs Luxury Collection offer three different styles of accommodations, combined make a total 519 rooms, which all offer spacious sanctuaries for you to unwind either end of your active days. Choose between deluxe rooms in the Pine Cliffs hotel, a one bed ocean suite, or a two-bedroom apartment in the residence. Merging modern design and traditional Portuguese elements, the rooms all allow you to relax and unwind after an exciting day at the resort.
Junior Ocean Suite
One Bedroom Ocean Suite
Two Bedroom Ocean Suite
Two Bedroom Residence Suites
Three Bedroom Residence Suites
Early Booking Offers
- 15% off room rate for stays between 1 January 2022 - 5 January 2023 (Book by 6 February 2022)
- 10% off room rate for stays between 1 February 2022 - 5 January 2023 (Book between 1 February - 28 February 2022)
Special Golf Promotion
- 1 x Green fee of 18 holes per person for stays between 1 January 2022 - 5 January 2023 (Per every 7 consecutive nights; Reservation required in advance; Subject to availability)
Paul's Review of Pine Cliffs Resort, Portugal
ClaireVisited July 2019
Thank you Health and Fitness Travel for recommending and booking my holiday! I loved my Fusion Fitness programme and all personal trainers and instructors. They were all very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The same can be said about all other members of staff in Pine Cliffs, from Reception to Maintenance. The coastal views and the scenery are simply stunning and I particularly enjoyed spending time in the relaxation areas. Tip: Take a Yoga mat to the beach and don’t miss out on the sunset stretch.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you