This out of the ordinary holiday destination provides a wide range of adventurous activities along with impeccable luxury and service. Take your pick from kayaking, mountain biking and paragliding to get your heart racing before unwinding in the incredible six sense spa. Let your children and teens enjoy Oman’s rugged landscape and generous hospitality as they explore, learn and play around the resort. There are three restaurants to choose from, serving delicious cuisine from around the world throughout the day. Try the mountain top Sense on the Edge for a unique dining experience overlooking the bay.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Breakfast (different board options available)|
|Return transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Access to steam, sauna, ice cave and fitness centre
- Daily complimentary scheduled wellness activities such as sunrise stretching, boot camp training, aqua fit classes, power yoga, and massage workshops
- Children under 6 stay and eat for free
- Children between 1 – 11 years old can have full board for half price
- Babysitting is available from $15 an hour for one child and an additional $5 per extra child per hour
- Cinema Paradiso will keep the whole family entertained as you enjoy favourite films under a blanket of stars on the beach. On offer is popcorn, 40 flavours of ice cream and refreshing soft drinks.
From treasure hunts to swimming relays and beach bowling to feeding the Zighy Goats, there’s no chance of your child getting bored! Open for children aged 4 – 12, each day they can come and enjoy the daily schedule of fun, learn some new skills and make lifelong friends.
Al Feetean’s Teen Club
Open for 13- 18 year olds, Al Feetean’s Teen Club will let your teenager explore the incredible Zighy Bay with like-minded peers and with the guidance of childcare professionals. Adventuring will take on new meaning after they try slack lining, rock climbing and moon light kayaking. For those who prefer a more relaxing holiday, there’s snorkelling, yoga and photography to get to grips with.
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Stay minimum 6 nights and receive complimentary return transfer from Dubai International Airport (complimentary nights will not be counted for the minimum stay; offer is not exchangeable or refundable; limited to one car only and special meet & greet is not included)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||2 Adults + 1 Baby||1 Adult + 1 Child||2 Adults + 2 Children|
|06 May - 31 Aug 2019||450||450|
|06 May 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||£1,460||£1,460||£1,460|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 2019||450||450|
|01 Sep 2019 - 30 Sep 2019||£2,120||£2,120||£2,120|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 2019||450||450|
|01 Oct 2019 - 31 Oct 2019||£3,055||£3,055||£3,055|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Set on the headland of the Musandam Peninsula of Oman, the Six Senses Zighy Bay Resort sits in its own secluded bay, with spectacular mountains behind the resort, and 1.6km of broad sandy beach located right in front. The property is navigated by narrow passages and palm-shaded roads; the environment is virtually car-free, ensuring a quiet and calm atmosphere. Nearby is a picturesque fishing village, and the bustling capital city of Oman is only a 90 minute drive away.
From hilltop restaurants to in-villa dining, Zighy Bay ensures its guests receive a memorable culinary experience that suits their mood. All restaurant menus feature light wellness dishes and a variety of vegetarian and vegan meals.
This 68 seater restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, and offers a variety of well balanced cuisine signature dishes inspired by Middle Eastern, Continental and pan Asian flavours.
Sense on the Edge & Drinks on the Edge
Set above the resort and overlooking the bay, this mountaintop location invites guests in for the views, the modern cuisine, and the signature cocktails. The Edge is an ambient and laid back location, and an ideal place to start your evening.
Summer House & The Terrace
Offering a variety of light lunch options such as paninis, foccacias, sandwiches and burgers, as well as sorbets, flavoured drinks and 42 different ice cream flavours.
Vinotheque – Wine Cellar
Holding a selection of the best labels from around the world, Vinotheque hosts regular wine tastings and wine and cheese evenings with the Master Sommelier, which gives guests the opportunity to learn about wine pairings and their individual taste palettes.
The wonderful open air bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, sundowners, wine coolers and accompanying tapas dishes. There is also a range of mocktails for those who don't feel like drinking.
Any time of the day or night, guests are able to dine in the comfort of their own villas. Favoured options include a champagne breakfast, delicious barbeque on your private pool deck, and a private chef who can rustle up whatever you fancy.
Private Dining Experience
Enjoy creating your own menu with the top chef and Sommelier, and choose from a variety of dining locations in and around the bay.
Facilities & Services
Airport arrival meet and greet and limousine transfers
- Guided off-road excursions
- Tandem paragliding
- Beach volleyball & tennis
- Micro-light aircraft
- Dive Centre, offering diving trips and courses with trained guide divers
- Marina, offering Yacht charters and mooring services
- Hand line fishing
- Sunset & Dhow cruises
The Six Senses spa offers a range of luxurious and indulgent therapies designed to create a holistic experience. Using only natural products, the skilled therapists combine Eastern and Western techniques to rejuvenate and balance the senses. There are six spa rooms to choose from, as well as two traditionally inspired Arabian Hammams. The spa is open daily from 9am to 9pm.
The following treatments are available:
- Asian therapies
- Ready made packages
- Facial therapies
- Massage therapies
- Bath rituals, body polish & cocoon
- Energy balancing therapies
- Spa beauty
- Junior journeys
- Spa journeys
- Promotions & activities
- Wellness consultants
Zighy Bay's wellness team aim to elevate your senses with specialist treatments, locally inspired therapies, relaxation techniques, lifestyle analysis and various fitness activities. The surrounding environment and sense of relaxation when staying within the resort aid these wellness programmes, and create a happier life as a result.
Designed as a perfect get away from the hustle and bustle of normal life, Zighy Bay is carefully styled to mirror local Omani culture. Each of the 79 villas, 2 Retreats and The Private Reserve features its own ‘infinity pool’ and seating area, offering complete privacy and seclusion.
Spa Pool Villa
Pool Villa Suite
Spa Pool Villa Suite
Pool Villa Beachfront
Pool Villa Suite Beachfront
Zighy Pool Villa
Zighy Spa Pool Villa
Zighy Pool Villa Suite
Zighy Pool Villa Suite Beachfront
Zighy Spa Pool Villa Suite Beachfront
Free Nights Offer
Stay 5 nights, pay 4
Stay 7 nights, pay 6
Stay 10 nights, pay 8
Stay 14 nights, pay 11
(Valid during 6 January to 5 May 2019, and 1 to 31 October 2019 1 to 30 September 2019. Combinable with contracted offers and Early Booking offers)
Stay 4 nights, pay 3
Stay 7 nights, pay 5
Stay 10 nights, pay 7
Stay 14 nights, pay 10
(Valid during 6 May to 31 August 2019. Combinable with contracted offers and Early Booking offers)
- 10% discount for stays between 9 January to 13 February 2019
Early Booking Promotion
- 10% discount on accommodation for bookings made 60 days prior to arrival (Valid during 6 January to 5 May 2019, and 1 to 17 October 2019 1 to 30 September 2019; Excluding School Holidays 8 February - 1 March 2019 & Easter Week 8 April - 28th April 2019)
- Children under the age of 12 years stay and dine for free (valid for stays between 6 May - 31 August 2019; children must be dining with parents, selection from dedicated children’s menu only Combinable with contracted offers and Early Booking offers)
- Arrival amenity
- Three course dinner at Summer House per stay (set menu; beverages not included)
- 1 Six Senses 60-minute spa treatment for 2 persons per stay
(valid for minimum 4 nights stay; must show copy of marriage certificate; combinable with contracted offers, Early Booking and Free Nights Offers)
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you