I spent three weeks here and it really is paradise. The gym is great and the trainer is really good. All of the staff are lovely and helpful. The food in the cafe is so tasty and all really fresh and good for you. My favourite class was calisthenics and my favourite food was probably the veg fritta with peacamole. This place is a must visit!
This all-round health and fitness holiday combines heart pumping cardio classes with relaxing meditation and yoga to build fitness whilst unwinding in the beautiful natural surroundings. Daily deep stretch and mobility classes target the restoration of the body to prevent injury after intense exercise. Focusing on the importance of your fitness journey when you return home, The BNKR offers tailored workshops on mindfulness and lifestyle as well as a takeaway training programme to ensure long-term benefits and overall well-being.
|7 nights accommodation|
|Return transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Daily Deep Stretch and Mobility classes (45 min)
- 3 x Personal training session
- 3 x Morning yoga & meditation session
- 2 x Sport massage
- 1 x Guided village cycle or walk (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Educational workshops & discussions on lifestyle, goals, habits, mindfulness & nutrition
- Guided kayaking and/or SUPing
- Protein shakes & healthy snacks
- Final consultation with takeaway training programme
- Complimentary access to unlimited group fitness classes including CrossFit, Calisthenics & Primal Movement (subject to change)
- Unlimited laundry
- Exclusive 10% off excursions and additional activities
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Cycling village tours, SUP and Kayaking
- Vegan cooking class
- Personal training session
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Jan - 14 Mar 2021||£2,276||£2,276|
|01 Jan 2021 - 14 Mar 2021||£1,600||£1,600|
|15 Mar - 15 May 2021||£2,129||£2,129|
|15 Mar 2021 - 15 May 2021||£1,455||£1,455|
|16 May - 14 Sep 2021||£2,276||£2,276|
|16 May 2021 - 14 Sep 2021||£1,600||£1,600|
|15 Sep - 18 Dec 2021||£2,129||£2,129|
|15 Sep 2021 - 18 Dec 2021||£1,455||£1,455|
|19 Dec - 31 Dec 2021||£2,276||£2,276|
|19 Dec 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||£1,600||£1,600|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Submerged in the stunning nature, untouched exotic gardens and beautiful lagoons of Kalpitiya, The BNKR is located on the golden, sandy beaches of Sri Lanka. Situated against the vibrant backdrop of the Sri Lankan jungle, it is the perfect destination for those seeking a unique fitness adventure away from the crowds.
The BNKR Café
From clean, fresh salads to all day breakfasts, The BNKR Café serves up all your fitness meals. Located beachside, the café caters to every need being both vegan and gluten free friendly
Located within the resort, the buffet is an option for those who are less focused on strict diets and nutritional intake and is tailored towards those looking to bulk.
Facilities & Services
Wilpattu National Park, just a short journey away, offers an abundance of local wildlife including 3 of Sri Lanka’s Big 5 – leopards, elephants and sloth bears. There are many safari and walking trail opportunities here. The remaining 2 can be spotted on a Dolphin and Whale watching tour where there are resident sperm whales as well as the elusive Blue Whale and super pods of spinner dolphins.
Further afield, you have the awe-inspiring, UNESCO ancient rock fortress of Sigiriya. A historical marvel which will get the quads burning after climbing the steep 1,200 steps to the top.
- Cycling / Mountain biking (bikes free for guests to hire)
- Kitesurfing (9 lessons for $265)
- Horse riding (beginner lessons start from $200)
Diet & Nutrition
- Gluten free diet
- Dairy / lactose diet
- Wheat diet
- Vegan diet
- Vegetarian diet
- Beach gym
With daily yoga classes, a world class strength and conditioning facility, and a focus on healthy eating, The BNKR promotes the relaxation and rejuvenation of both the body and mind.
The BNKR features 5 types of luxury accommodation from villas, to lagoon view bungalows. A connection with nature is at the heart of this fitness break, which is reflected in the design of the rooms. Most are bungalows with either a private garden, lagoon view, or beach view, promoting the natural lifestyle that The BNKR believes in.
Private two bedroom garden view bungalow
Lagoon View Bungalow
Lagoon View Bungalow (in room bathroom)
JuliaVisited April 2021
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you