The Personal Dosha Ayurveda Retreat monitors healing specific to each guest. Ideal for those with specific health conditions such as Arthritis, Sciatica, Spondylosis, Psoriasis, Eczema or Respiratory Tract Disorder, this programme aims to alleviate symptoms and encourage preventative healing through a bespoke Ayurvedic treatment regime. Choose 7 luxurious daily treatments to pamper your body, enjoy a customised vegetarian or raw food menu plan to cleanse your digestive system, and take part in daily yoga and fitness sessions, each one revitalising your body, mind, and soul.
- 2 x Wellness consultations with the Doctor including body type analysis and setting lifestyles goals (1 upon arrival & 1 before departure) - 1 x Daily group yoga & meditation session (90 min) - 1 x Daily spa treatment according to objective (90 min) - Daily herbal medication specific to the dosha and health conditions - Detox as needed with purgation and/or enema to cleanse the root causes of health conditions - Personalised diet plan - Lifestyle discussions and healthy living guidance - 2 x Guided walks
- Complimentary use of steam room, sauna and thermal salt water pool - Complimentary attendance to group classes including Yoga and River walk (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
11 Jan - 30 Apr 2021
11 Jan 2021 - 30 Apr 2021
01 May - 31 Oct 2021
01 May 2021 - 31 Oct 2021
01 Nov - 19 Dec 2021
01 Nov 2021 - 19 Dec 2021
20 Dec - 10 Jan 2022
20 Dec 2021 - 10 Jan 2022
11 Jan - 30 Apr 2022
11 Jan 2022 - 30 Apr 2022
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled towards the south of Sri Lanka, amongst dense greenery and mountains, is the Santani resort. With lush greenery surrounding the predominantly glass complex, the sanctuary blurs the distinction between indoors and outdoors, encouraging you to be at one with nature as you rest, relax and meditate. This destination is ideal for those seeking to immerse themselves in a natural setting, as the building follows a minimalistic style throughout to encourage calmness.
Based in the heart of the Sri Lankan mountains, the Executive Chef focuses Santani’s nutritional meals on being locally and naturally sourced. Their menu has a trio of specially designed menus aimed to detoxify your body during your stay. Choose from detox, vegetarian or spa and feel uplifted on your journey to well-being.
Facilities & Services
Pavilion with lounge area and bar 16 m Infinity lap pool Full-service spa Open-plan yoga pavilion Elevated restaurant Outdoor seating area with bonfire 15-seat theatre
Self-serve laundry Designated smoking areas Parking
Santani’s spa facilities meet a high level of luxury. The beauty of simplicity is felt throughout the resort especially in the spa which includes a wealth of deluxe rooms where you can receive various treatments as well as make the most of the thermal salt baths, steam room, sauna. Many of the treatment rooms have terraces that look onto paddy fields.
Santani’s philosophy centres around becoming one with nature and simplicity to encourage a deeper connection with oneself. Each guest’s experience is a bespoke journey, catering to their needs to accomplish the release of stress and total feeling of restoration. The minimalistic approach of the sanctuary will leave you with clarity of mind and the ability to focus.
Santani traditionally names their 20 room accommodations the ‘Ambalamas’ meaning ‘place of rest.’ The contemporary dwellings come in the form of 16 single bedrooms and 2 two-bedroom suites, and were based on the meditation caves in the surrounding mountains. They are stylishly minimalistic yet comfortable. Each room is targeted to detox your brain from distraction, however in-room WiFi is available.
- 15% off for stays between 1 November 2020 - 30 April 2021 (Book between 1 November 2020 - 31 January 2021)
- 20% off stays for bookings until 30 April 2021 (Offer not combinable)
- Special rates for stays until 30 April 2022 (Offer not combinable)
Adam's Review of Santani Wellness Resort & Spa in Sri Lanka
Santani Wellness Resort & Spa in Sri Lanka is a success story for the wellness traveller. It’s a boutique wellness retreat offering minimalistic luxury in a nature-rich setting for those seeking healing through quietude, yoga and Ayurveda. Santani is not a strict health retreat and gracefully doesn’t feature a heavily-packed daily schedule. It’s a place that lends back time.