Santani Wellness Resort & Spa in Sri Lanka is a success story for the wellness traveller. It’s a boutique wellness retreat offering minimalistic luxury in a nature-rich setting for those seeking healing through quietude, yoga and Ayurveda. Santani is not a strict health retreat and gracefully doesn’t feature a heavily-packed daily schedule. It’s a place that lends back time.
Santani prides itself on delivering a wide variety of relaxation therapies and de-stressing treatments to restore your inner balance and improve overall well-being. From deep tissue massages and Patra Pinda Swedana to Nasyam and Virechanam, this programme will rejuvenate your sensory system from head-to-toe. Enlighten your mind and energise your body with group yoga sessions, guided hikes and a dip in the thermal salt water pools. Learn to cook Sri Lankan food and return home fully equipped with the tools to lead a balanced lifestyle.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Full board (healthy gourmet cuisine)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 2 x Wellness consultations with the Doctor including body type analysis and setting lifestyles goals (1 upon arrival & 1 before departure)
- 1 x Daily group Yoga & meditation session (90 min)
- 1 x Daily spa treatment according to objective (75 min)
- Herbal medication therapy to address any imbalances and other needs
- Detox with purgation to cleanse the residual toxins that cause imbalances
- Lifestyle discussions and healthy living guidance
- Personalised diet plan
- 2 x Guided walks
- Complimentary use of steam room, sauna and thermal salt water pool
- Complimentary attendance to group classes including yoga and River walk (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Private Yoga session (60 min)
- 20% discount on all additional treatments
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|11 Jan - 30 Apr 2019||£2,885||£3,555|
|11 Jan - 30 Apr 2019||£2,135||£2,805|
|01 May - 31 Oct 2019||£2,995||£3,750|
|01 May - 31 Oct 2019||£2,465||£3,220|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec 2019||£3,075||£3,880|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec 2019||£2,545||£3,350|
|20 Dec - 10 Jan 2020||£3,695||£4,900|
|20 Dec - 10 Jan 2020||£2,945||£4,150|
|11 Jan - 29 Feb 2020||£3,335||£4,245|
|11 Jan - 29 Feb 2020||£2,655||£3,565|
|01 Mar - 30 Apr 2020||£2,765||£3,435|
|01 Mar - 30 Apr 2020||£2,235||£2,905|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled towards the south of Sri Lanka, amongst dense greenery and mountains, is the Santani resort. With lush greenery surrounding the predominantly glass complex, the sanctuary blurs the distinction between indoors and outdoors, encouraging you to be at one with nature as you rest, relax and meditate. This destination is ideal for those seeking to immerse themselves in a natural setting, as the building follows a minimalistic style throughout to encourage calmness.
Based in the heart of the Sri Lankan mountains, the Executive Chef focuses Santani’s nutritional meals on being locally and naturally sourced. Their menu has a trio of specially designed menus aimed to detoxify your body during your stay. Choose from detox, vegetarian or spa and feel uplifted on your journey to well-being.
Facilities & Services
Pavilion with lounge area and bar
- Jungle boot camp
- Wildlife safaris in Wasgamuwa
- Explorative hiking
- River swimming
- Cooking classes
Santani’s spa facilities meet a high level of luxury. The beauty of simplicity is felt throughout the resort especially in the spa which includes a wealth of deluxe rooms where you can receive various treatments as well as make the most of the thermal salt baths, steam room, sauna. Many of the treatment rooms have terraces that look onto paddy fields.
Santani’s philosophy centres around becoming one with nature and simplicity to encourage a deeper connection with oneself. Each guest’s experience is a bespoke journey, catering to their needs to accomplish the release of stress and total feeling of restoration. The minimalistic approach of the sanctuary will leave you with clarity of mind and the ability to focus.
Santani traditionally names their 20 room accommodations the ‘Ambalamas’ meaning ‘place of rest.’ The contemporary dwellings come in the form of 16 single bedrooms and 2 two-bedroom suites, and were based on the meditation caves in the surrounding mountains. They are stylishly minimalistic yet comfortable. Each room is targeted to detox your brain from distraction, however in-room WiFi is available.
- 30% off on all stays until April 2019
Honeymoon and couples offers
- Stay for 3 nights or more and take advantage of an array of inclusions, such as a five-course private champagne dinner, a signature couples’ spa treatment and a private curated excursion (equivalent to USD200+).
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you