Set in a 116-acre green park Forte Village is a rare place designed for both adults and children. The expansive resort stretches out across the white beaches of Sardinia’s south coast and is home to eight distinct hotels, an array of sports academies, shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities which are sure to keep the whole family entertained. This exquisite resort also offers the…
With so many activities to choose from at Forte Village, your whole family will be spoilt for choice. You and your family can stay active and have fun cycling, playing football, basketball and tennis. While you get involved with personal training sessions, Zumba and yoga classes, your children will be having their own fun splashing around in the Laguna swimming pool or sea while taking part in a variety of water sports. They can also spend time at the Children’s Wonderland; a haven where they can play and be creative with a range of art, theatre and writing workshops. There’s even a club especially for teens, with go-kart racing, Zumba parties, bowling, a make-up academy and the chance to learn how to DJ. There truly is something for everyone at this active family sports holiday destination.
|7 nights accommodation|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Access to Sports Academies including: Chelsea Football, Bike, Rugby, Tennis star, Basketball, Buglioni boxing, Netball, Table tennis, Swimming, PGK go-karting, Dance, Chess, Marvin’s Magic (available at an extra charge)
- Access to family facilities and services including:
- Children’s restaurant
- U-Club teenagers
- Barbie™ experiences
- Nannies (available at an extra charge)
- Doctor (available at an extra charge)
- Buggies for rent
- Themed rooms for children (on request)
- Group exercise classes are available (July and August only, subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Autumn & Winter activities available; gym, bike hire, tennis court hire, yoga, stretch classes, beach walking, jogging (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Babysitting can be arranged for any time of the day or night. Baby sitters are highly professional and experienced.
- There’s a children’s swimming pool and they can enjoy water sports in the sea with the staff.
- There’s a children’s Wonderland and a U-Club for teenagers so there will be fun activities to enjoy for all ages.
- The sports academy offers an abundance of different sports for everyone to take part in, including a Chelsea Football Academy for the kids.
- Girls will have the opportunity to enjoy unforgettable Barbie™ experiences: from the ultimate “Barbie™ VIP Package” including an exclusive Barbie themed room, to fun, complimentary activities hosted at the resort’s Barbie™ Activity centre.
- The Mario’s kids’ restaurant serves child-friendly dishes such as pizza, pasta and chips – with delicious and healthy fish and vegetable dishes too. The children can be carefully supervised so that you can enjoy relaxing and romantic dinners without having to worry.
- Nappies and other baby goods can be bought in Piazza Maria Luigia.
- A doctor is available around the clock.
The Children’s Wonderland includes an outstanding pool, specifically designed for only them to enjoy, as well as a wide range of other fun activities. The kids can enter the village on Thomas the Tank Engine and play in Mario’s village, consisting of 9 magnificent miniature buildings, from a fire station to a cinema and town hall! They can have fun and get creative the green way in the new Wonderlab, by creating objects made from recycled materials or visit the beautiful BarbieTM Activity Centre. The little ones can play all day with Fisher Price games in the charming nursery.
The U-Club for teenagers provides several opportunities for teens to meet up every day and make new friends. U-Club teens first get together at 11am in a private club at the Bar Aquatica, then at 6:30 pm for drinks and snacks, then again at 10:30 pm at Forte Fortissimo disco for the U-Party. The U-Club also offers a make-up academy for the girls to enjoy, go-karting and the chance to learn to be a DJ.
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- €100 Spa credit (per room, when booking a wellness programme)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||2 Adults + 1 Baby||1 Adult + 1 Child||2 Adults + 2 Children|
|15 Jun - 16 Aug 2019||200||200|
|15 Jun 2019 - 16 Aug 2019||£4,405||£5,020||£7,480|
|17 Aug - 30 Aug 2019||200||200|
|17 Aug 2019 - 30 Aug 2019||£3,495||£3,975||£5,915|
|31 Aug - 07 Oct 2019||125||125|
|31 Aug 2019 - 07 Oct 2019||£1,945||£2,790||£4,135|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled among 47 hectares of stunning gardens along the south coast of Sardinia, Forte Village sits in the heart of the Mediterranean, between Pula and Capo Spartivento. With several beaches situated along the coastline near the resort, the beach at Forte Village is named one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The retreat is 47km from Cagliari airport and within proximity to the main Italian cities and European capitals.
The Forte Village offers a choice of 21 restaurants in high season where you can enjoy delightful Italian and international cuisine, prepared by the resort’s chefs. Try the gourmet cooking of the Belvedere restaurant which serves regional cuisine with magnificent views from the rooftop of the Villa Del Parco located next to the world class spa. Each day the Forte Village Chefs create up to 180 different dishes and take you on an outstanding tour of the culinary world.
Hell’s Kitchen – Overlooking Forte Village’s oasis pools, this eponymous restaurant features a menu bursting with freshness and originality.
Da Rocco Iannone – Famed for his reinterpretation on traditional Italian cuisine, indulge in the delectable menu of Michelin-starred chef Rocco Iannone.
Forte Bay Terrace – Host to the Celebrity Chef Nights, where visiting Michelin-starred chefs get together with wine experts, delight in an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
Beachcomber restaurant - Delicious salads, grilled meat and fish, with seafood specialties, are served for lunch on the beachfront terrace.
Fish Market Restaurant – This panoramic seafront restaurant serves freshly caught fish cooked on the grill, Sardinian cheese and charcuterie. It also houses the pasta kitchen.
Pizzeria restaurant - Here you can enjoy pizza fresh from the wood-burning oven, as well as fruit and vegetables, right on the beach.
Bellavista restaurant –This restaurant has an attractive setting for a buffet dinner overlooking the sea.
Cavalieri restaurant – Immersed in Hotel Castello’scented pine grove, an elegant outdoor buffet accompanied by gentle, live, piano music.
Pineta restaurant - Enjoy a rich outdoor buffet under a canopy of stars with musical accompaniment and complimentary house wine.
Forte Grill restaurant– This restaurant serves succulent grilled meat, accompanied by a large variety of salads.
Belvedere restaurant – A restaurant renowned for its elegance, refined menu, wine cellar. Enjoy a Sardinian and Italian inspired à la carte menu served on an enchanting terrace.
Caviar Bar – Choose from a selection of raw fish and caviar at the intimate and secluded restaurant set in the ocean front.
Le Dune restaurant – Surrounded by the beautiful beach Le Dune offers a wonderful à la carte seafood menu.
Brazilian restaurant – This South American restaurant delivers a carousel of grilled meat on the multi-coloured Oasis terrace.
Sardinian restaurant –This restaurant boasts authentic local cuisine, from lobster to roast suckling pig.
Oasis and Baia delle Palme swimming pools - serves snacks, club sandwiches and cold dishes, for a poolside lunch.
La Terrazza San Domenico where Michelin starred gourmet chef Massimiliano Mascia prepares his authentic Italian cuisine.
Some restaurants are open for lunch or dinner only and may not all be open outside of the high season. The normal rate is half board which includes buffet breakfast and dinner with a choice of 4 restaurants, access to all restaurants is easy by making a reservation and paying a supplement where appropriate. A spa program may specify a particular meal plan.
Facilities & Services
21 x Restaurants
- Golf (nearby)
- Paddle tennis
- Jet skiing
- Paddle boarding
- Personal training
- Cooking school
Offering a sanctuary of tranquillity and relaxation, unwind with an exclusive wellness programme with a multitude of luxury spa treatments at the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa, founding home of the Italian school of thalassotherapy. Revive with treatments offering a combination of seawater and soothing marine mud, whose therapeutic properties are activated by the sun and magnesium salt. A centre of well-being, the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa offers everything from an Ayurvedic park, to a specialist medical spa and herbalist health bar.
Available in July and August only. Autumn & Winter activities available (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Total body workout
Forte Village offers the experience of world class facilities and wellness advice in ultimate luxury, as you focus on reaching your health and fitness goals. Complement sport and fitness with a refreshing wellness menu, providing delicious organic food from the Forte Village’s own orchard and vegetable garden. Rejuvenate your well-being with an abundance of treatments and therapies at the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa; from wellness circuits to Ayurvedic treatments, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and re-energised.
Accommodation at Forte Village offers a choice of 5 five-star hotels and three 4-star hotels, plus 13 luxury villas. With hotel options of terrace, balcony or garden patios, opening out onto luxuriant tropical gardens or providing sea views, there is something for everyone. Apartments and suites within the secluded villas can be connected or separated to create larger or more compact accommodation as required. All accommodation offers extra services such as a British-style Butler, Chef or Chauffeur.
Villa Del Parco
Il Castello Suites
VIP treatment with the following:
- A bottle of sparkling wine and a basket of fruit
- One a la carte meal
- One complimentary meal in one of the Gourmet restaurants per person per stay
- Unlimited complimentary entrance to the Aquaforte Spa
Forte Village VIP Package
For just €80 per person per day the VIP package entitles you to:
- Complimentary entry to the Aquaforte Spa
- Entry to selected restaurants without paying the normal upgrade fee (a supplement may apply to some restaurants and are subject to reservation and bookable locally)
- Free windsurfing and sailing (lesson not included)
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you