Set in a 116-acre green park Forte Village is a rare place designed for both adults and children. The expansive resort stretches out across the white beaches of Sardinia’s south coast and is home to eight distinct hotels, an array of sports academies, shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities which are sure to keep the whole family entertained. This exquisite resort also offers the…
Pilates at Forte Village
Soak up the sun on this Pilates holiday at Forte Village in Italy that caters to your Pilates, yoga, and relaxation needs all in the beauty of Sardinia’s white sand coastline. Expert instructors will give you the support and tuition you need to excel with your Pilates practice, complimented by a range of group classes and activities, including paddle boarding, jet skiing and cooking classes. With the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa on your doorstep, you can indulge in treatments offering a combination of seawater and soothing marine mud, to give you the therapeutic and rejuvenating Pilates holiday that you deserve.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Breakfast (other board options available)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 7 x Private Pilates sessions
- 2 x Body scrub or Reflexology or Therapeutic Massage or Thalasso Water Massage
- 1 x Yoga or Relaxation techniques
- Group exercise classes are available (July and August only, subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Autumn & Winter activities available; gym, bike hire, tennis court hire, yoga, stretch classes, beach walking, jogging (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- €100 Spa credit (per room, when booking a wellness programme)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Oct - 04 Nov 2022||£4,297||£6,482|
|01 Oct 2022 - 04 Nov 2022||£4,200||£6,385|
|09 Apr - 31 May 2023||£3,030||£3,690|
|09 Apr 2023 - 31 May 2023||£2,885||£3,545|
|01 Jun - 31 Jul 2023||£3,420||£4,160|
|01 Jun 2023 - 31 Jul 2023||£3,315||£4,055|
|01 Aug - 30 Sep 2023||£4,115||£4,775|
|01 Aug 2023 - 30 Sep 2023||£3,780||£4,440|
|01 Oct - 04 Nov 2023||£4,345||£6,530|
|01 Oct 2023 - 04 Nov 2023||£4,200||£6,385|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled among 47 hectares of stunning gardens along the south coast of Sardinia, Forte Village sits in the heart of the Mediterranean, between Pula and Capo Spartivento. With several beaches situated along the coastline near the resort, the beach at Forte Village is named one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The retreat is 47km from Cagliari airport and within proximity to the main Italian cities and European capitals.
The Forte Village offers a choice of 21 restaurants in high season where you can enjoy delightful Italian and international cuisine, prepared by the resort’s chefs. Try the gourmet cooking of the Belvedere restaurant which serves regional cuisine with magnificent views from the rooftop of the Villa Del Parco located next to the world class spa. Each day the Forte Village Chefs create up to 180 different dishes and take you on an outstanding tour of the culinary world.
Hell’s Kitchen – Overlooking Forte Village’s oasis pools, this eponymous restaurant features a menu bursting with freshness and originality.
Da Rocco Iannone – Famed for his reinterpretation on traditional Italian cuisine, indulge in the delectable menu of Michelin-starred chef Rocco Iannone.
Forte Bay Terrace – Host to the Celebrity Chef Nights, where visiting Michelin-starred chefs get together with wine experts, delight in an unforgettable gastronomic experience.
Beachcomber restaurant - Delicious salads, grilled meat and fish, with seafood specialties, are served for lunch on the beachfront terrace.
Fish Market Restaurant – This panoramic seafront restaurant serves freshly caught fish cooked on the grill, Sardinian cheese and charcuterie. It also houses the pasta kitchen.
Pizzeria restaurant - Here you can enjoy pizza fresh from the wood-burning oven, as well as fruit and vegetables, right on the beach.
Bellavista restaurant –This restaurant has an attractive setting for a buffet dinner overlooking the sea.
Cavalieri restaurant – Immersed in Hotel Castello’scented pine grove, an elegant outdoor buffet accompanied by gentle, live, piano music.
Pineta restaurant - Enjoy a rich outdoor buffet under a canopy of stars with musical accompaniment and complimentary house wine.
Forte Grill restaurant– This restaurant serves succulent grilled meat, accompanied by a large variety of salads.
Belvedere restaurant – A restaurant renowned for its elegance, refined menu, wine cellar. Enjoy a Sardinian and Italian inspired à la carte menu served on an enchanting terrace.
Caviar Bar – Choose from a selection of raw fish and caviar at the intimate and secluded restaurant set in the ocean front.
Le Dune restaurant – Surrounded by the beautiful beach Le Dune offers a wonderful à la carte seafood menu.
Brazilian restaurant – This South American restaurant delivers a carousel of grilled meat on the multi-coloured Oasis terrace.
Sardinian restaurant –This restaurant boasts authentic local cuisine, from lobster to roast suckling pig.
Oasis and Baia delle Palme swimming pools - serves snacks, club sandwiches and cold dishes, for a poolside lunch.
La Terrazza San Domenico where Michelin starred gourmet chef Massimiliano Mascia prepares his authentic Italian cuisine.
Heinz Beck restaurant - Heinz Beck brings his Michelin star flavour to Forte Village. The culinary pioneer and three Michelin starred chef will be at Forte Village this summer to delight our guests palettes.
Some restaurants are open for lunch or dinner only and may not all be open outside of the high season. The normal rate is half board which includes buffet breakfast and dinner with a choice of 4 restaurants, access to all restaurants is easy by making a reservation and paying a supplement where appropriate. A spa program may specify a particular meal plan.
Facilities & Services
21 x Restaurants
Strada Statale 195 Sulcitana
Km. 39. 600
Santa Margherita di Pula
Good to Know
- Offer location weddings
- 45 minute flight from Rome
- 1 hour flight from Milan
- Forte Village's private jet will take you direct to Cagliari airport
- Cavalcata Sarda festival takes place on the second last Sunday of May every year
- World's Leading Resort - World Travel Awards 2016
- World's Leading Sports Academy - World Travel Awards 2015
- World's Leading Green Resort - World Travel Awards 2011
- Golf (nearby)
- Paddle tennis
- Jet skiing
- Paddle boarding
- Personal training
- Cooking school
Offering a sanctuary of tranquillity and relaxation, unwind with an exclusive wellness programme with a multitude of luxury spa treatments at the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa, founding home of the Italian school of thalassotherapy. Revive with treatments offering a combination of seawater and soothing marine mud, whose therapeutic properties are activated by the sun and magnesium salt. A centre of well-being, the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa offers everything from an Ayurvedic park, to a specialist medical spa and herbalist health bar.
Forte Village offers the experience of world class facilities and wellness advice in ultimate luxury, as you focus on reaching your health and fitness goals. Complement sport and fitness with a refreshing wellness menu, providing delicious organic food from the Forte Village’s own orchard and vegetable garden. Rejuvenate your well-being with an abundance of treatments and therapies at the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa; from wellness circuits to Ayurvedic treatments, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and re-energised.
Typical Group Classes
- Total body workout
- Beach walking
Accommodation at Forte Village offers a choice of 5 five-star hotels and three 4-star hotels, plus 13 luxury villas. With hotel options of terrace, balcony or garden patios, opening out onto luxuriant tropical gardens or providing sea views, there is something for everyone. Apartments and suites within the secluded villas can be connected or separated to create larger or more compact accommodation as required. All accommodation offers extra services such as a British-style Butler, Chef or Chauffeur.
Villa Del Parco
Il Castello Suites
All Rooms Include
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bath and separate showers
- Complimentary newspapers
- Computer data port
- CD player (on request)
- Fax machine (on request)
- Fresh fruit
- Full length mirror
- Inter connecting rooms
- Laundry service
- Remote-controlled for satellite TV
- Room service (8am-9.30pm)
- Safety deposit box/In-room safe
- Satellite television
- Smoke detectors
- Stereo/Hi-Fi/CD Player (in Suites)
- Umbrellas (on request at reception)
- Voltage 220
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- €100 Spa credit (per room, when booking a wellness programme)
- 15% off + maximum of 2 children free of charge when sharing with 2 full paying adults for stays between 2 October - 4 November 2022 (Under 13 years of age; Book by 28 October 2022)
- 15% off room rates for stays between 2 October - 4 November 2022 (Book by 28 October 2022)
- Guests receive €200 per room per stay towards food and beverage and Leisure land activities (Minimum 7 nights stay; Any repeat guest in the last 4 years from 2018)
VIP treatment with the following:
- A bottle of sparkling wine and a basket of fruit
- One a la carte meal
- One complimentary meal in one of the Gourmet restaurants per person per stay
- Unlimited complimentary entrance to the Aquaforte Spa
Forte Village VIP Package
For just €80 per person per day the VIP package entitles you to:
- Complimentary entry to the Aquaforte Spa
- Entry to selected restaurants without paying the normal upgrade fee (a supplement may apply to some restaurants and are subject to reservation and bookable locally)
- Free windsurfing and sailing (lesson not included)
Paul's Review of Forte Village, Sardinia
- Located in beautiful Sardinia, you can make the most of the sun in one of the 9 fresh and saltwater pools.
- If you are a family with kids, this Sardinian retreat and their ‘Wonderworld’ will be your haven.
- There are an outstanding 21 restaurants for you to choose from, specialising in Italian and world cuisine.
- Enjoy evenings in the company of celebrity chefs from around the world.
- You are guaranteed to feel completely detoxed and rejuvenated at the Aquaforte Thalasso & Spa, which harnesses the natural healing powers of the sea.
- For those interested in fitness, the facilities are phenomenal. In addition to the Forte Lab and Performance Center, Forte Village recruit the best specialists in dietary and sports aesthetic medicine. The wellness programmes are tailored to your lifestyle.
- It is only a 2-hour direct flight from London.
- This a great resort for families with children, especially in July and August so if you are a solo traveller looking for something zen and peaceful, this may not be for you.
- There are several additional costs for facilities e.g. bike hire.
- There is no supermarket in the village.
Other programmes at Forte Village
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you