Lefay was the most wonderful experience I’ve had so far. The place is stunning surrounded by the mountains. The staff is very welcoming and very attentive to us. The room was amazing, so luxurious and very well decorated. Perfect spa facilities. The heated pool was paradise. One word, PERFECT!
A state of the art, hyper-modern hotel overlooking the stunning vista of the North Italian Dolomites. This oasis of calm is the perfect place to withdraw from normality, to relax and rebalance. Combining high-tech spa treatments such as Hydrafacial treatment and natural resources from the surrounding environment, this spa holiday will nourish your skin and body, letting your beauty shine. But it’s not all about outer beauty. Serene relaxation, along with reflexology and aroma-hydrotherapy will revitalise your being, to send you home bursting with energy and letting your personality radiate.
|3 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Breakfast included (included, but optional)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x HydraFacial MD Treatment + Booster
- 1 x Oxygen Therapy Intraceuticals
- 1 x Scrub with chestnut flower, alpine salt & traditional alpine butter
- 1 x Lefay revitalising & anti-ageing energy body massage
- 1 x Lefay specific energy foot reflexology treatment
- 1 x Energy aroma-hydrotherapy with essential oils
- 1 x Lefay SPA draining wrap
- Complimentary entrance to Lefay Spa World
- Complimentary attendance to group classes including: Qi Gong, Stretching of Meridians, Tai Chi, Yoga, aqua gym, abs, Pilates, circuit training, fitball stretching and step (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 1 x Access to Salt Lake 'La Luna nel Lago' worth 40 Euro (for min 3 night stays)
- Early check-in and late check out (depending on availability at arrival. For min 5 night stays)
- 1 x Herbal Infusion from Lefay SPA Collection 'La Brezza e i Fiori' (for min 5 night stays)
- 1 x Complimentary treatment (Moisturising and emollient body wrap with horse chestnut and achillea. (for min 5 night stays)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|03 Oct - 02 Dec 2021||£1,875||£2,150|
|03 Oct 2021 - 02 Dec 2021||£1,710||£1,985|
|03 Dec - 23 Dec 2021||£2,034||£2,399|
|03 Dec 2021 - 23 Dec 2021||£1,890||£2,255|
|24 Dec - 31 Dec 2021||£2,573||£3,168|
|24 Dec 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||£2,290||£2,885|
|01 Apr - 30 Jun 2022||£1,870||£2,185|
|01 Apr 2022 - 30 Jun 2022||£1,780||£2,095|
|01 Jul - 30 Sep 2022||£2,035||£2,435|
|01 Jul 2022 - 30 Sep 2022||£1,890||£2,290|
|01 Oct - 31 Dec 2022||£2,135||£2,625|
|01 Oct 2022 - 31 Dec 2022||£2,050||£2,540|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Carved into the side of the Dolomite mountain range, this wellness resort overlooks the soaring views of the world heritage site. You can reap the benefits of a world-class spa holiday whilst exploring or simply taking in the towering forests, snowcapped mountains, icy glaciers, winding rivers and glassy lakes. Whether you want to rebalance in the serenity of the intricately designed spas, such as green dragon, or you want to venture out into the rugged wonderland, this is the place for you.
The two restaurants of Lefay Dolomiti pride themselves on sustainability and incredible flavours through locally sourced ingredients. Working with in-season, Mediterranean ingredients and taking inspiration from traditional cooking, you will experience true culinary art, something well ingrained in Italian culture. This resort has wellness as a priority with everything they have created. Everything on the menu has been created with care, keeping calories and salt low, and avoiding cooking methods that may cause your body stress. Everything you pick on the menu will be local, fresh and delightful, for both taste sensation and body.
“Grual” Organic restaurant
A restaurant with ethics at the heart of everything it does. Each dish has been created with complete care, from the sourcing of ingredients to flavour combinations. Using seasonal and local products and drawing on Italian tradition, the culinary delights of Grual will be a dazzling experience. Healthy for the mind and body.
A table with jagged mountains and snow coated pine trees as the backdrop. This is a truly perfect setting for a romantic evening, as your attention dances between the stunning views and artfully designed Italian cuisine.
With stylish wooden interiors and low lighting, the lounge sets the atmosphere for a warm and relaxed evening watching the sun disappear behind the mountains and night fall on the world outside.
Completely immerse yourself in the surrounding forests and valleys as you enjoy a carefully crafted cocktail or the complex flavours of Italian wine by the fire.
Facilities & Services
- With over 150km of ski slopes and 4 snow board parks, it’s a great reason to get out onto the mountains to pick the skis back up or learn a new skill.
- The World Heritage site of Dolomiti is studded with gems of the natural world, including Cascate di Vallesinella and Lago di Garda.
- Take a leap of faith and paraglide through stunning valleys and over the rural mountain towns to get a bird’s eye view of this beautiful part of Italy.
- Skiing: 150km of slopes and 4 snowboard parks of Madonna di Campiglio
- Running on the garden track
- Gym/fitness centre open 24 hours a day with state-of-the-art equipment
- Areas for mindfulness and meditation
- Mountain bike tours
- Hiking tours
- 2 x 9-hole golf courses
Diet & Nutrition
All meals use locally and ethically sourced products to create healthy meals for the mind and body, and to work harmoniously with the world surrounding the retreat. The Grual restaurant only serves organically sourced meals to further ensure the sustainability of their culinary art. There is a special diet menu on request for those with specific dietary requirements. The menu also has options that cater for those that are:
- Dairy and lactose-free
The Spa / Wellness Centre
Entering the ‘World of Water and Fire’, you will instantly feel immersed in calm on your spa holiday. The 5,000sqm wellness temple, with more than 22 treatment rooms holds the key to your relaxation and holistic wellbeing. Whether you want to release tension with a head and body massage, improve posture with myofascial release, or strengthen your romantic bond in the couple’s private spa, the professionals at the spa are highly skilled and able to guide you to your wishes.
- 3 x Indoor swimming pool
- 1 x Outdoor swimming pool
- 9 x Saunas of differing temperatures and humidity
- 6 x Relaxation areas
- 24 Hour fitness centre gym
- Areas for meditation and mindfulness
- Saltwater lake and salt grotto
- 22 x Treatment rooms
- 1 x Ayurveda couple therapy room
- Reading room
The luxury spa is designed to fit the surrounding beauty of the mountains, winding rivers and lakes, evoking the balancing effect of nature. The therapeutic method is ingrained in the ancient Chinese concept of Qi, or life energy, ensuring to balance all aspects of life in search of happiness. Embodying Qi, follow the Lefay SPA therapeutic path through five spa areas - specifically created, through aroma, light, heat and humidity - to understand your energy and body and bring you back into alignment with yourself and find inner peace.
Each of the 88 rooms have been designed with open space, locally sourced materials and portal like windows to harmonise with environment and let the beauty of the Dolomites radiate into each room. The calming colours and designs, bio-climatisation and a terrace/balcony will give you the space and comfort to enjoy your own time at this luxury spa resort.
Prestige and Deluxe Junior Suites
Exclusive Spa Suite
Royal Pool and Spa Suite
- 10% discount on room rates for bookings made 90 days prior to arrival date (Book by 31 December 2021)
Early Booking Offer:
- 10% off on bookings received within 100 days prior to arrival date (Not valid on F&B supplements; Not valid for Royal Pool & Spa Suite; Valid between 1 January 2022 - 31 December 2022)
- Early check-in (12pm) & late check-out (6pm) subject to availability on arrival
- A bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- 1 x Access per person to the Salt Lake during stay
KisiVisited April 2021
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you