0203 397 8891
Open today: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Escape to the luxury resort hidden away in the towering alpine forests and immense, snow-capped mountains. Embark on a mission to flush out all the toxins and stresses of your life on this spa holiday, using ancient eastern rituals such as draining wraps, detoxifying energy massages and aroma-hydrotherapy, to stimulate lymphatic drainage, improved circulation and weight loss. Relax and enjoy the therapeutic effects of the local resources like alpine salt and chestnut flower and the salt lake. Make sure you don’t return home without indulging in a peaceful moment overlooking the picture-perfect scenery of the European mountain range from the state-of-the-art spa.
|5 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Breakfast included (other board options available)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Scrub with chestnut flower, alpine salt and traditional alpine butter
- 1 x Unico Cielo face cleansing ritual
- 1 x Lefay SPA specific energy foot reflexology treatment
- 2 x Lefay SPA phyto-specific draining wraps
- 2 x Lefay detoxifying energy massages La Luce oltre la Nebbia
- 2 x Lefay SPA draining energy massages Rugiada del Mattino
- 1 x Energy aroma-hydrotherapy session with essential oils
- 1 x Complimentary access to salt-water lake
- Complimentary entrance to Lefay Spa World
- Complimentary attendance to group classes including: Qi Gong, Stretching of Meridians, Tai Chi, Yoga, aqua gym, abs, Pilates, circuit training, fitball stretching and step (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|14 Mar - 31 Mar 2021||£2,670||£3,250|
|14 Mar 2021 - 31 Mar 2021||£2,565||£3,145|
|01 Apr - 05 Apr 2021||£2,764||£3,374|
|01 Apr 2021 - 05 Apr 2021||£2,620||£3,230|
|06 Apr - 10 Apr 2021||£2,485||£2,940|
|06 Apr 2021 - 10 Apr 2021||£2,320||£2,775|
|13 May - 27 May 2021||£2,485||£2,940|
|13 May 2021 - 27 May 2021||£2,320||£2,775|
|28 May - 15 Jul 2021||£2,670||£3,250|
|28 May 2021 - 15 Jul 2021||£2,565||£3,145|
|16 Jul - 29 Jul 2021||£2,764||£3,374|
|16 Jul 2021 - 29 Jul 2021||£2,620||£3,230|
|30 Jul - 21 Aug 2021||£2,935||£3,660|
|30 Jul 2021 - 21 Aug 2021||£2,790||£3,515|
|22 Aug - 04 Sep 2021||£2,764||£3,374|
|22 Aug 2021 - 04 Sep 2021||£2,620||£3,230|
|05 Sep - 02 Oct 2021||£2,670||£3,250|
|05 Sep 2021 - 02 Oct 2021||£2,565||£3,145|
|03 Oct - 02 Dec 2021||£2,485||£2,940|
|03 Oct 2021 - 02 Dec 2021||£2,320||£2,775|
|03 Dec - 23 Dec 2021||£2,764||£3,374|
|03 Dec 2021 - 23 Dec 2021||£2,620||£3,230|
|24 Dec - 31 Dec 2021||£3,573||£4,563|
|24 Dec 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||£3,290||£4,280|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Carved into the side of the Dolomite mountain range, this wellness resort overlooks the soaring views of the world heritage site. You can reap the benefits of a world-class spa holiday whilst exploring or simply taking in the towering forests, snowcapped mountains, icy glaciers, winding rivers and glassy lakes. Whether you want to rebalance in the serenity of the intricately designed spas, such as green dragon, or you want to venture out into the rugged wonderland, this is the place for you.
The two restaurants of Lefay Dolomiti pride themselves on sustainability and incredible flavours through locally sourced ingredients. Working with in-season, Mediterranean ingredients and taking inspiration from traditional cooking, you will experience true culinary art, something well ingrained in Italian culture. This resort has wellness as a priority with everything they have created. Everything on the menu has been created with care, keeping calories and salt low, and avoiding cooking methods that may cause your body stress. Everything you pick on the menu will be local, fresh and delightful, for both taste sensation and body.
“Grual” Organic restaurant
A restaurant with ethics at the heart of everything it does. Each dish has been created with complete care, from the sourcing of ingredients to flavour combinations. Using seasonal and local products and drawing on Italian tradition, the culinary delights of Grual will be a dazzling experience. Healthy for the mind and body.
A table with jagged mountains and snow coated pine trees as the backdrop. This is a truly perfect setting for a romantic evening, as your attention dances between the stunning views and artfully designed Italian cuisine.
With stylish wooden interiors and low lighting, the lounge sets the atmosphere for a warm and relaxed evening watching the sun disappear behind the mountains and night fall on the world outside.
Completely immerse yourself in the surrounding forests and valleys as you enjoy a carefully crafted cocktail or the complex flavours of Italian wine by the fire.
- With over 150km of ski slopes and 4 snow board parks, it’s a great reason to get out onto the mountains to pick the skis back up or learn a new skill.
- The World Heritage site of Dolomiti is studded with gems of the natural world, including Cascate di Vallesinella and Lago di Garda.
- Take a leap of faith and paraglide through stunning valleys and over the rural mountain towns to get a bird’s eye view of this beautiful part of Italy.
- Skiing: 150km of slopes and 4 snowboard parks of Madonna di Campiglio
- Running on the garden track
- Gym/fitness centre open 24 hours a day with state-of-the-art equipment
- Areas for mindfulness and meditation
- Mountain bike tours
- Hiking tours
- 2 x 9-hole golf courses
All meals use locally and ethically sourced products to create healthy meals for the mind and body, and to work harmoniously with the world surrounding the retreat. The Grual restaurant only serves organically sourced meals to further ensure the sustainability of their culinary art. There is a special diet menu on request for those with specific dietary requirements. The menu also has options that cater for those that are:
- Dairy and lactose-free
The Spa / Wellness Centre
Entering the ‘World of Water and Fire’, you will instantly feel immersed in calm on your spa holiday. The 5,000sqm wellness temple, with more than 22 treatment rooms holds the key to your relaxation and holistic wellbeing. Whether you want to release tension with a head and body massage, improve posture with myofascial release, or strengthen your romantic bond in the couple’s private spa, the professionals at the spa are highly skilled and able to guide you to your wishes.
- 3 x Indoor swimming pool
- 1 x Outdoor swimming pool
- 9 x Saunas of differing temperatures and humidity
- 6 x Relaxation areas
- 24 Hour fitness centre gym
- Areas for meditation and mindfulness
- Saltwater lake and salt grotto
- 22 x Treatment rooms
- 1 x Ayurveda couple therapy room
- Reading room
The luxury spa is designed to fit the surrounding beauty of the mountains, winding rivers and lakes, evoking the balancing effect of nature. The therapeutic method is ingrained in the ancient Chinese concept of Qi, or life energy, ensuring to balance all aspects of life in search of happiness. Embodying Qi, follow the Lefay SPA therapeutic path through five spa areas - specifically created, through aroma, light, heat and humidity - to understand your energy and body and bring you back into alignment with yourself and find inner peace.
Each of the 88 rooms have been designed with open space, locally sourced materials and portal like windows to harmonise with environment and let the beauty of the Dolomites radiate into each room. The calming colours and designs, bio-climatisation and a terrace/balcony will give you the space and comfort to enjoy your own time at this luxury spa resort.
- Stay 5, pay 4 for stays between 16 May 2021 – 29 July 2021 (Book by 26 July 2021)
- 10% discount on room rates for bookings made 90 days prior to arrival date (Book between 1 April 2021 - 31 December 2021)
- Early check-in (12pm) & late check-out (6pm) subject to availability on arrival
- A bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- 1 x Access per person to the Salt Lake during stay
Lefay was the most wonderful experience I’ve had so far. The place is stunning surrounded by the mountains. The staff is very welcoming and very attentive to us. The room was amazing, so luxurious and very well decorated. Perfect spa facilities. The heated pool was paradise. One word, PERFECT!