Well, where do I begin? Let's start at arriving at Verona airport in Italy. The bags arrived promptly within 20 minutes of landing. As I walk through to the arrivals lounge, my driver from the hotel is there waiting for me and I am driven from the airport to Lefay Resort & Spa in complete comfort and luxury – this sets the tone for the whole trip from now until I come back to this airport in…
Transform your body as you strengthen your posture on this specialist sports therapy holiday at the luxurious Lefay resort, nestled amongst Lake Garda’s mountainous surroundings. Working to boost your fitness, tone your body and strengthen your posture, you will improve your sporting physique. Work with a personal trainer for tailored guidance on fitness techniques and gain insight into a better stance with a clinical analysis of your posture and physiotherapy. Enjoy complimentary wellness activities, like Tai Chi to further promote your fitness, and Qi Gong to focus on breathing and posture, before dining on healthy cuisine, determined during a nutritional consultation.
|5 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Introduction to the programme
- 1 x Initial examination to determine energy levels
- 1x Intermediate medical interview
- 1 x Postural-physiotherapy consultation
- 1 x Consultation with a personal trainer
- Personalised phytotherapy
- 2 x Energy body massages La Brezza accanto al Confine
- 2 x Postural tuina massages
- 1 x Moxibustion treatment
- 2 x Energy foot reflexology treatment for posture
- 2 x Osteo-physiotherapical massages
- 1 x Session in the salt-water pool La Luna nel Lago
- 2 x Personal trainer sessions (30min)
- 1 x Postural gymnastics lesson
- 1 x Guided walk in therapeutic gardens
- 2 x Activities for rebalancing physical energy: stretching of the Meridians
- 1 x Open air activities along the 8 exercise stations of the Shape and Colour fitness path
- 1 x Final examination with targeted recommendations for maintenance
- Complimentary entrance to Lefay Spa World of Water and Fire
- Complimentary attendance to group classes including: Qi Gong, meridian stretching, Tai Chi, yoga, aqua gym, abs, Pilates, circuit training, fitball stretching, and step (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
For stays of at least 3 nights on a wellness programme:
- 1 x Access to Salt Lake per person
For stays of at least 5 nights on a wellness programme:
- 1 x Complimentary treatment per person 'Gocce de Lago'
- Early check-in and late check-out upon arrival (subject to availability)
- 1 Herbal Infusion from Lefay SPA Collection 'La Brezza a i fiori'
(minimum 5 night stay on wellness programme)
For stays of at least 10 nights on a wellness programme:
- Complimentary return transfer from Verona plus bonus' above.
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM||SINGLES FROM|
|29 Jun - 26 Jul 2018||£3,080||£3,945|
|29 Jun - 26 Jul 2018||£2,855||£3,720|
|27 Jul - 18 Aug 2018||£3,613||£4,593|
|27 Jul - 18 Aug 2018||£3,225||£4,205|
|19 Aug - 08 Sep 2018||£3,080||£3,945|
|19 Aug - 08 Sep 2018||£2,855||£3,720|
|09 Sep - 06 Oct 2018||£3,040||£3,820|
|09 Sep - 06 Oct 2018||£2,915||£3,695|
|07 Oct - 27 Dec 2018||£2,590||£3,110|
|07 Oct - 27 Dec 2018||£2,465||£2,985|
|28 Dec - 31 Dec 2018||£3,080||£3,945|
|28 Dec - 31 Dec 2018||£2,855||£3,720|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
The luxury retreat is located in Gargano, nestled in the heart of the renowned ‘Riviera dei Limoni’. Secluded in the mountains, is a sanctuary for peace and relaxation surrounded by luscious greenery and beautiful vistas. The main draw is the largest lake in Italy, Lake Garda, regarded as one of the most beautiful locations in the world. Wherever you turn the views are picturesque and stunning.
Focusing on a Mediterranean diet, their food offers the most authentic Italian flavours and cuisine with the freshest ingredients and quality products. Their elegant eateries use the concept of food being for the soul, which spares no expense in their detoxifying, low-calorie dietary options.
La Grande Limonaia
Situated on the upper floor of the retreat, eat in the perfect setting with spectacular views of Lake Garda. In the scented lemon grove, dine with a choice of the best low calorie dishes and more hearty traditional recipes. All dinner dishes all prepared with the finest hand made extra virgin olive oil.
Trattoria La Vigna
The restaurant welcomes guests with a simple and homely atmosphere with rustic recipes that are sure to tickle your taste buds. Sample the ‘Brescian’ style beef or the yellow pumpkins of Mantua to gain a palate of ‘all things Italy’.
Located on the ground floor, it is the perfect place to watch the sunset and spectacular views of Lake Garda whilst sipping a juicy cocktail.
On the edge of the shimmering swimming pool lies the bar that has your favourite drinks and tasty snacks. Sit back, relax and take in the incredible view over Lake Garda.
Facilities & Services
2 x Restaurants
- Bike riding
- Indoor swimming pool
- Jogging track
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Golf driving range (approx. 15 km)
- Horse riding (approx. 15 km)
- Pitch and putt golf (approx. 15 km)
- Sailing (approx. 15 km)
- Scuba diving (approx. 15 km)
- Tennis (approx. 15 km)
- Water skiing (approx. 15 km)
- Windsurfing (approx. 15 km)
Recover vital energy at the Lefay Spa that uses an innovative method that combines the ancient classic Chinese medicine with western scientific research. The body; soul and spirit will be rejuvenated with their range of therapies and treatments, and in the boldly designed ‘World of Water and Fire Area’ you can soak up in the clear swimming pools and dry off in one of the many saunas. Their range of treatments ranges from relaxation to medical, including reflexology, aromatic body wraps and acupuncture.
The healthy holiday destination follows it’s own ‘Lefay Philosophy’ where the traditional concept of luxury is replaced by a new ideal of overall wellness. It includes ethical values, respect for the environment, enhancement of the territory and recovery of traditions. As well as eco-sustainability it is geared towards a recovery of physical and mental balance, invoking all your senses.
Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda features 93 rooms which all built around the innovative Lefay Wellness concept. The extensive spaces combine natural materials and advanced technologies to bring an aura of nature inside. With five different types of rooms to choose from, they all provide small personal touches.
Prestige Junior Suite and Deluxe Junior Suite
Royal Pool & SPA Suite
Special Stay Pay offer
Stay 7 pay 5 for stays between 16 February to 29 March 2018. Book by 15 March 2018. Minimum stay 7 nights any arrival day, dedicated only to all stays with a Lefay Spa Programme.
- The present offer is not retroactive and is available for all new reservations as from 15 February 2018.
- The offer is not combinable with the actual special Stay 4 Pay 3, but it is a replacement if guests are staying a minimum of 7 nights (always with the booking of a Lefar SPA Metho programme).
- Should guests book for the same season a 4 nights stay, the Stay 4 pay 3 will still be eligible.
Stay Pay offers
- Stay 4 pay 3 for stays between 2 February to 29 March 2018. No minimum stay.
- Stay 5 pay 4 for stays between 2 April to 24 April 2018. Minimum stay 2 nights.
- Stay 7 pay 6 for stays between 25 April to 30 May 2018. Minimum stay 3 nights.
- Stay 7 pay 6 for stays between 31 May to 2 June 2018. Minimum stay 5 nights.
- Stay 7 pay 6 for stays between 3 June to 28 June 2018. Minimum stay 3 nights.
- Stay 8 pay 7 for stays between 29 June to 29 July 2018. Minimum stay 5 nights.
- Stay 8 pay 7 for stays between 19 August to 8 September 2018. Minimum stay 5 nights.
- Stay 7 pay 6 for stays between 9 September to 6 October 2018. Minimum stay 3 nights.
- Stay 5 pay 4 for stays between 7 October to 3 November 2018. No minimum stay.
- Stay 4 pay 3 for stays between 11 November to 27 December 2018. No minimum stay.
Early Booking Discount
- 10% Discount for bookings received within 100 days prior to arrival date on accommodation only
- 5% Discount for bookings during Season 1 (2 April to 24 April 2018). Discount only available for bookings with Lefay SPA Method Programmes.
Free night specials and early booking discount are cumulative
Free nights specials and early booking discount are NOT applicable on F&B supplements
Free nights specials and early booking discount are NOT VALID for the Royal Pool & SPA Suite
- Early check-in (12pm) and late check-out (6pm) subject to availability on arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- 1 access per person to the La Luna nel Lago salt lake during stay
Alison's Review of Lefay Resort & Spa, Lake Garda in Italy
Paul’s Review of Lefay Resort & Spa, Lake Garda
I wasn’t sure what to expect from Lefay, all our client reviews were glowing but I couldn’t quite envisage the Italian wellness scene; how would the indulgences of Italy translate into a healthy holiday? Needless to say, I was blown away! Lefay itself is stunningly located on the mountainside of Lake Garda in Northern Italy, set in beautiful woods and olives groves with breath-taking views...
Dod et Max M, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2015
Everything is perfect, the room, the food the service, the view, the location, the front desk, the spa. A must go. We cannot wait to go again. We were there for 2 days we extended our stay for one extra night because it was so marvelous. The breakfast is awesome. It is great to relax, romantic location.
JohnPaul B, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited October 2015
Where can I start. From the moment you drive through the gates and are greeted by the front of house staff, you'll know you've entered and found something very special. Every member of staff if absolutely fantastic, speak multiple languages and very happy to help with any enquiries. Food was top grade every time, from breakfast, lunch and then dinner. Feel free to walk around in your robes. Relaxation is the key here. The sauna and steam room is amazing, with a no swimming outfits allowed. Everyone embraces it. The Honeymoon at the Lefay resort was the creame da le creame. You don't every have to leave, plenty of stuff to do. Gym, multiple heated pools, sauna, steam rooms, relaxation rooms. And there is also a female only steam/sauna room.