Escape into a world of ancient therapy with this Ayurveda focused getaway. This traditional Eastern medicinal system champions a balanced body, mind and spirit of which you will achieve following a health assessment and bespoke retreat plan detailing Ayurvedic body treatments, herbal steam treatments, and multiple pranayama sessions to enrich your body and mind. You’ll also enjoy the extensive spa and fitness facilities available at Vilnius Grand Resort as part of your Ayurvedic Retreat programme.
Transfer Time: 20 min
Flight Duration from UK: 2 hr 45 min
Nearest airport(s): Vilnius International Airport (VNO) 24km
- 1 x Ayurvedic health assessment and Imbalance determination (60 min) - 1 x Bespoke retreat plan discussion and development (40 min) - 5 x Bespoke Ayurvedic body treatment (60 min) - 2 x Ayurvedic Herbal bath therapy (30 min) - 2 x Indian Head massage (60 min) - 5 x Personal stretching session (30 min) - 5 x Personal Body & Mind session (40 min)
- Daily supply of Wellness Gem Water - Unlimited access to Vitality pool & Heat Experience Area (incl. sauna, steam, Russian banya, plunge pool, foot reflexology bath, Kneipp hydrotherapy pool) - Unlimited access to Relaxation area, Himalayan salt room - Unlimited access to Fitness Studio
SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
01 Jul - 30 Dec 2022
01 Jul 2022 - 30 Dec 2022
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Vilnius Grand Resort is located within 900 acres of verdant greenery, within driving distance of Lithuania’s capital, Vilnius, this is a corner of the world that offers enriching cultural experiences and a stunning environment that resembles fine art.
Le Paysage Translating to ‘The Landscape’, Le Paysage provides a gourmet dining experience to remember! Indulge in eating food that parallels sculpted artwork in flair and precision that tastes divine whilst overlooking the stunning vista of Lithuania’s natural beauty.
Bora Bora Situated right on the lake, Bora Bora has its namesake for a reason. The waterfront huts are designed to look as if they have pulled directly from the shores of Bora Bora, serving delectable Asian-inspired BBQ. (Operating during summer months only)
Trattoria Verde After playing the sensational 18-hole golf course, unwind by the fire in this contemporary setting relishing Italian cuisine with decadent pizza and mouth-watering pasta in the ‘V’ golf clubhouse.
SPA Restaurant A health-lovers haven! This Japanese inspired restaurant creates wholesome Asian food that tastes delicious whilst also looking aesthetically beautiful, so detailed you won’t want to eat it!
Facilities & Services
Facilities - 2 x Indoor Swimming Pools - Tennis Court - Table Tennis - TRX - V SPA & Wellness Centre - Fitness Centre - Pendex Gym - Gym - Beach/Pool Towels - Smoking area - Non-smoking rooms - Luggage storage - Safety deposit box
Services - Concierge - Laundry service - Dry cleaning - On-site shops - Daily housekeeping - Salon - Free on-site car park - Taxi service - Bicycle hire - Car hire - Shuttle service - Babysitting - Kid's Club - 24-hour Front Desk - 24-hour Security
- Vilnius Old Town (35 Min) - Museum of Occupations and Freedom Rights (25 Min) - Trakai Castle and Museum (40min) - Vilnius [Observational Deck] TV Tower (20 Min) - Anne’s Church (35 Min) - Museum of Illusions (35 Min) - Uzupis (40 Min) - Three Crosses (30 Min) - Paneriai (25 Min) - Gediminas Castle Tower (30 Min)
Ežeraičių km, Ežeraičių g. 2, Vilnius 14200
Good to Know
Check-in time is 1500hrs
Check-out time is 1200hrs
Late check-out available (surcharge).
Full-board and Half-board available.
Le Paysage 12pm-12am Daily
Trattoria Verde 12pm-12am (Mon-Fri, opens 10am on weekends)
Bora Bora – 12pm-10pm
SPA Restaurant 12pm-10pm (Mon-Fri, opens 10am on weekends)
Free Shuttles to Vilnius City Centre
Alcohol is available for purchase
Mobile phones permitted everywhere
No age restriction on guest’s ages
Spa treatments: 5+
Group Classes: 5+
Private tuition: any age
Hotel is a non-smoking facility, but there is a designated area onsite
- Mini-golf - 18-Hole Golf Course - Tennis - Table Tennis - Foot-golfing - Water Skiing - Wake Park - Ice skating - Ice fishing - Dog sledging - Horseback riding - Hot air balloon ride - Archery - Fishing - Nordic walking - Bike rental
Diet & Nutrition
- Gluten options - Dairy and lactose intolerance options - Wheat options - Vegetarian options - Vegan options - Juice Fasting (on request) - Raw food diet (on request) - Mayr diet (on request)
There are numerous programmes available at Vilnius Grand Resort, they vary to offer the perfect experience for you and your needs. Fusion Fitness™ to blow off some steam, anti-stress for tranquil escapism, or perhaps an Ayurveda detox? This is a mere fraction of what is available to make your perfect bespoke wellness getaway.
- Restaurants - Pool - Treatment rooms - Sports activities - 3 x Rooms wheelchair accessible - Pull cords in Deluxe Rooms - Grab rails - Guide dog friendly - Buggies / carts - Map - Wellness Doctor on site - First Aid Kit
Typical Group Classes
Vilnius Grand Resort boasts an impressive 240 rooms, all of which exude sheer elegance and class. Rooms vary in size to suit groups of all sizes and interests, from family rooms to presidential suites, this luxury escape caters for all your needs. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a 32” TV with satellite channels, WiFi, and also complimentary access to the gym and the V SPA Aqua Pool, including the Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room, Kids Pool and of course the main swimming pool.
Everything was really great. Staff were very kind and friendly, the room was excellent, very spacious and clean. Food was very tasty. Dinner was truly great. The best place in Lithuania I have visited so far.
An opulent retreat surrounded by the beautiful Lithuanian landscape. This escape offers intimate privacy as it rests in 900 acres of secluded natural beauty.
Extensive wellness and fitness facilities, with fun areas suitable for children and adult-only sections to unwind.
Expert professionals in wellness and fitness on hand to assist you and make your holiday as perfect as possible.
The winter temperatures can be very cold, impacting outdoor activities such as golf, water sports and the Bora Bora restaurant which is closed during the Winter season.
Nothing is within walking distance including towns, attractions, and landmarks. Taxis, shuttles, and other transport are available to resolve this.
This is not a beach holiday, the closest beach is hundreds of kilometres away, but the on-site lake does have its own manufactured beach.