Amatara is a place for anyone seeking to restore their inner balance. As a destination spa in Phuket, it offers luxe accommodation, and what the General Manager Eric refers to as a ‘middle way’ approach to wellness. For guests who love to indulge in 5 star resort facilities and enjoy fine dining, although would like to also immerse in a wellness program, Amatara is the place! The programs…
Overhaul your personal and professional life with this ultimate tailored wellness holiday designed to give you the break from your hectic lifestyle that you desperately crave. Unwind with a relaxing deep muscle massage and push yourself to the limits with private fitness sessions as the team of experts guide you towards a healthy lifestyle. With a team of trusted wellness professionals, you will enjoy a unique tailored wellness holiday at this holistic naturopathic-inspired retreat. Therapeutic practises, diet and remedies are also personally prescribed according to the individual’s needs to address and target complex or specific health issues.
|30 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Individual wellness consultation (60 min)
- 1 x Departure consultation (30 min)
- 1 x Blood pressure check up
- 1 x Physical analysis (30 min)
- 1 x Thai Hammam journey (105 min)
- 3 x Signature of Amatara massage (75 min)
- 3 x Signature of Amatara massage (90 min)
- 2 x Deep muscle massages (90 min)
- 1 x Traditional Thai massage (120 min)
- 2 x Manual lymphatic drainage treatments (90 min)
- 2 x Foot reflexology treatment (60 min)
- 2 x Abhyanga Detoxifying Ayurvedic massage therapy (90 min)
- 3 x Detoxifying and draining slimming treatment (90 min)
- 1 x Fitness assessment (30 min)
- 11 x Private fitness training sessions (50 min)
- 2 x Body composition and biological age assessments (30 min) (Pre and post program)
- 2 x Essential physiotherapy sessions (60 min)
- 3 x Mid-stay follow up consultation (30 min)
- 1 x Private stretch session (50 min)
- 1 x Exit fitness consultation and take-home fitness guide (15 min)
- 4 x ‘Chi Nei Tsang’ detoxifying abdominal massage (60 min)
- 4 x Colon Hydrotherapy (60 min)
- 1 x Therapeutic coffee or chlorophyll cleansing treatment
- 2 x Detox support supplements
- 3 x Amatara signature organic facial (60 min)
- 1 x Oriental anti-ageing facial massage therapy (60 min)
- 2 x Manicure (60 min)
- 2 x Pedicure (60 min)
- 1 x Nutrition consultation (60 min)
- 1 x Healthy cuisine cooking class (60 min)
- Unlimited access to wellness movement classes
- Daily infrared sauna or steam
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- Room upgrade when booking in Sea View Suite or Bay View Pool Villa (Minimum 5 night stay, booking of wellness programme needed)
- Receive resort credit THB 3000 PLUS room upgrade when booking in Sea View Suite or Bay View Pool Villa (Minimum 7 nights stay, booking of wellness programme needed)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|06 Jan - 31 Mar 2020||£11,000||£13,635|
|06 Jan 2020 - 31 Mar 2020||£10,475||£13,110|
|01 Apr - 31 Oct 2020||£10,640||£12,740|
|01 Apr 2020 - 31 Oct 2020||£9,940||£12,040|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Offering stunning ocean views of Cape Panwa on Phuket island, Amatara Wellness Resort, is setting a new benchmark in luxury wellness retreats throughout Asia. Just a short 45 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, you can arrive and begin your healthy holiday with ease.
Satisfy your cravings with the range of mouth-watering dining options available at Amatara Wellness Resort. Choose from an extensive variety of traditional Thai and international delights to satisfy your taste buds.
Offering all-day dining, enjoy the delicious traditional flavours of Thai cuisine and a-la-carte Western cuisine with Asian influences, prepared by world-class chefs.
Sun & Moon
Offering delicious beverages and the freshest hors d'oeuvres, relax and take in the picturesque views of the Andaman Ocean and surrounding islands as you enjoy a romantic rooftop experience at the Sun & Moon. Exclusive privilege for Pool Villa guests, Sun & Moon offers complimentary evening refreshment drinks and mocktails.
Pool Terrace The Pool Terrace restaurant offers a light western and Asian snack menu, accompanied by healthy fresh and raw juice blends. If you prefer, wine and cocktails are also available.
Exclusively for Retreat Guests and Pool Villa guests, this intimate poolside restaurant overlooks the Andaman Sea, servicing health a la carte meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Retreat area includes a 25 metre pool, relaxing area and indoor/outdoor eating options.
The Beach Table
This unique private dining experience serves groups of up to six, with an enchanting organic and healthy menu, sure to delight the senses.
The Library Lounge
Situated within the hotel’s lobby, The Library Lounge is the perfect venue for a relaxing pre or post-dinner drink, with a selection of the finest selection of wines, cognacs, whiskies and cocktails.
Facilities & Services
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Cooking classes
With 12 private treatment rooms overlooking the Andaman Sea, the luxurious Amatara Spa delivers a total wellness experience. Choose from an indulgent menu of holistic wellness treatments to rejuvenate mind, body & soul. Experience the world’s first Thai Hammam, and a state-of-the-art salt relaxation room, for optimal relaxation and healing properties.
Amatara Wellness Resort offers specialist therapies including:
- Rhassoul clay treatments
- Intraceutical Infusion Treatment
Mindful of the key foundations for vitality and longevity, Amatara Wellness Resort, offers an all-encompassing holistic approach to well-being. Combining ancient healing traditions with organic ingredients, spa treatments are designed to nurture your body, mind and spirit into a state of calm and tranquility. In-house holistic spa therapists and wellness consultants will ensure that you have everything you need to rest and renew.
All 105 rooms are fully furnished with contemporary Thai inspired décor and private balconies, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and ocean views. Includes use of complimentary Wi-Fi.
Bay View Suite
Sea View Suites
Bay View Pool Villa
Ocean Pool Villa
- Book 3 & 5 nights and get 1 bonus night
- Book 7 & 10 nights and get 2 bonus nights
- Book 14 nights and get 3 bonus nights
(For wellness package bookings between 1 April - 31 October 2020 and 1 April - 31 October 2021; book by 31 October 2021)
- Book 5 nights and get 1 bonus night
- Book 7 & 10 nights and get 2 bonus nights
- Book 14 nights and get 3 bonus nights
(For wellness package bookings between 1 November - 23 December 2020 and 6 January - 31 March 2021; book by 31 October 2021)
Minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights and more will receive Wellness privileges as follows (per stay)
- 1 Wellness consultation
- 1 Complimentary wellness activity class
Minimum stay of 5 consecutive nights or more, and you'll receive the following benefits:
- Bouquet of 15 white rose with banana leaf and green leave
- White rose corolla and green leave on the bed
- One session in-room romantic flower bath, 10 floating pink lotus
- 1 x Bottle of sparkling wine
Olivia’s Review of Amatara Wellness Resort
Samantha’s Review of Amatara Wellness Resort
Tucked away in the quiet corner of Cape Panwa, you will find Amatara Wellness Resort. This luxury hotel was recently rebranded to focus on developing the resort as a wellness destination and now offers a range of comprehensive programmes. Suited to those wanting to escape and enjoy a destination spa holiday as well as those looking to take a serious approach to improving their overall…
SusanVisited November 2018
Amatara is a beautiful, peaceful destination and I would highly recommend it. It was exactly what I was looking for with a big plus of being located in the most beautiful beach. Health and Fitness Travel never fails in suggesting the best destinations for my holidays. Big thank you!
MelVisited January 2018
A perfect combination of fitness, spa treatments and relaxation. Excellent facilities and members of staff. I’ve returned home feeling like a new person. Thank you Health and Fitness Travel for recommending this holiday and organising it all for me!
D D, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited January 2016
First time back to stay at Amatara since the rebranding previously The Regent Hotel. We have stayed here a number of times before and didn't know exactly what to expect if things had changed. Very happy to say that we had a great stay and the hotel is still a magic place to visit. The GM and Executive Chef are both still the same, we were recognised by some of the staff from our previous stay same with our children. Had an amazing meal at the fine dining ' The Grill' restaurant on the deck overlooking the water amazing spot and fantastic quality food with great technique and flavour. We had a ocean view pool villa again very large comfy space very well maintained with butler service and extra benefits. Altogether a very relaxing enjoyable stay looking forward to returning again in the future.
ryanrf2015, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited January 2016
From the second you arrive to the second you check out and after you are waited on hand and foot. The facilities are an oasis on its own... the pool, grounds and spa. The food and spa are higher for sure than other places in thailand but you get what you pay for. The massages are 10 times better than the ones on the side of the road.Perfect place will definitely be staying several more times. The best part is they have day rooms for free if your flight doesn't leave till late they give you a room to wait in so you can shower and sleep if you like.
ma_begonia, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited January 2016
We stayed in Amatara's Premier Sea view room for 3 nights. The hotel is very well designed and just pleasing to the eye. The lobby is something else! The room was so comfortable and we had a lovely view; the bathtub is just perfect. The hotel's pool area is peaceful and the views are great. We did not use any of the spa services. The best places to eat are the Restaurant and the Grill (make reservations in advance in order to get best tables outside). The room service is fine, but we found it better to leave the room and eat at the hotel restaurants as the in room dining menu is limited. We did not try to the hotel buffet breakfast.
We definitely recommend staying here! Just don't do the day trip out to Phi Phi Le.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you