Destination Spas don’t come much better than Chiva Som. It prides itself on being a truly International Health Resort located in one of Thailand’s thriving destinations in Hua Hin. On my arrival I was welcomed into a lounge overlooking a truly beautiful landscape view. Within no time my schedule for the afternoon had been arranged, with the first of three wellness consultations to reflect...
The multi-award winning Chiva Som is regarded as one of the best spa retreats in the world and creates a healthy, stimulating environment that is second to none. After your initial health and wellness consultation, you are able to choose a number of different treatments from Chiva Som's extensive health and wellness menu to suit your individual requirements. Enjoy daily massages and allow yourself to be looked after by the team of wellness staff and rest assured, you will feel totally rejuvenated after your stay.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Full board (spa cuisine meals)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 1 x Health & wellness consultation (60 min)
- Daily massages (1 per day from the following: 50 min treatments: Thai, Chiva-Som, invigorating or relaxing foot massage. 25 min treatments:Oriental scalp massage or Chiva Som skin haven body polish)
- Cash credit of THB 22,200++ for a 7 night stay (approx. 7 treatments worth) to be redeemed against any treatment or activity at Chiva Som. See below for Cash credit values for alternative durations:
Number of nights3 Nights
Number of nights9 Nights
Cash creditTHB 31,800++
- Complimentary attendance to group classes including: yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, Tai Chi, meditation, stretching, beach power walking, body balance, water, aerobics, stress management (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Complimentary use of water therapy suites which include steam, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary physical analysis (30 min) & skin consultation available
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 1 x Nourishing hand cream, 1 x Moisturising foot cream, 1 x Lemongrass tea, 1 x FSA bar and an almond berry bar (for any retreat bookings of 7+ nights, excludes stays from 20 Dec - 5 Jan)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec 2019||£6,565||£8,815|
|01 Nov 2019 - 19 Dec 2019||£5,765||£8,015|
|20 Dec - 05 Jan 2020||£6,565||800|
|20 Dec 2019 - 05 Jan 2020||£5,765||POA|
|06 Jan - 29 Feb 2020||£5,610||£7,460|
|06 Jan 2020 - 29 Feb 2020||£5,135||£6,985|
|01 Mar - 31 May 2020||£5,505||£6,735|
|01 Mar 2020 - 31 May 2020||£4,725||£5,955|
|01 Nov - 19 Dec 2020||£5,610||£7,460|
|01 Nov 2020 - 19 Dec 2020||£5,135||£6,985|
|20 Dec - 05 Jan 2021||£6,480||800|
|20 Dec 2020 - 05 Jan 2021||£5,680||POA|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Chiva-Som, the award-winning luxury health and wellness destination, is dedicated to total well-being via a holistic approach. The secluded 'haven of life' is set within lush tropical gardens on the coast of Hua Hin. The moment you enter Chiva-Som, the journey towards healthier living begins.
The Emerald Room
Serves wellness cuisine meals included in the daily programme with an emphasis on low fat, lower calorie food with some vegetarian and wheat, gluten, dairy and sugar-free dishes integrated into the menus.
Taste of Siam
Offers a superb range of international snack foods and drinks for those not participating in a strict meal plan and also specialises in authentic Thai cuisine.
The Orchid Lounge
Serves an extensive choice of drinks (mocktails and teas) and refreshments to quench your thurst at any time of the day.
Facilities & Services
1 x Indoor heated pool
Shuttle bus to/from Hua Hin airport
Relax and rejuvenate at Chiva Som's stunning spa. Indulge in the various signature treatments including their signature massage, haven facial and a body cleansing cocoon. There are separate Water Therapy Suites for men and women as well as a sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room and heated waterbeds for relaxation. The caring nature of the therapists will enhance the process of healing and rejuvenation of body and mind. The spa offers a blend of traditional and unique treatments in a calming environment.
Amenities and services include:
- Pure Source Therapy
- Facial and body therapy
- Hair studio services
- Holistic and medical treatments
- Dance Studio
- Pilates studio
- Kinesis studio
- Fitness testing room
- Yoga & Tai Chi pavilion
- Watsu Pool
- Bathing pavilion
Chiva-Som specialises in yoga and spa treatments to help guests relax and rejuvenate. They have different therapies for men and women including their own signature therapies and many different styles of yoga, so guests can get away from the stresses and strains of day-to-day life.
Chiva-Som rooms offer luxury and comfort with fittings and features providing a perfect balance between Thai architectural beauty and Western standards. Each room has satellite colour TV, a DVD player and ceiling fans. Air conditioning is available for maximum temperature control and comfort, International Direct Dial telephones, bathrobes, hair dryers, refrigerators and room safes are standard in all rooms. All rooms at Chiva-Som also allow for personalisation for you, the scent burned in oil burners in each room is individually chosen, the amenities in the bathroom are altered depending on your needs and the linen and pillows used within the bedroom can be changed depending on your preference. All Chiva-Som suites come with private butler service throughout your stay.
Golden Bo Suite
Ocean Premium Room
Ocean Deluxe Room
- Complimentary 1 extra night when booking 5 or more nights
- Complimentary 2 extra nights when booking 10 or more nights
- Complimentary 3 extra nights when booking 21 or more nights
(Not combinable with other offers; for stays between 1 March - 31 October 2020)
- Receive daily inclusions plus a wellness voucher of £25 per person, per night with nightly rates starting from £415 per person for stays between 1 March - 31 October 2020 (Rate shown depends on room type and number of quests; off not combinable with other offers)
- Receive a voucher of £25 per person, per night to use towards treatments and services PLUS receive a personal invitation to join Chiva Som on 19th April 2020 for a special Chiva Som 25th Anniversary celebration (Offer not combinable with other offers; for bookings between 1 April - 30 April 2020)
Adam's Review of Chiva Som
Richard LX7749BLVisited September 2015
Overlooking the Gulf of Siam, splendid heritage-designed accommodation in beautiful tropical gardens with colourful orchid splendour. Sounds, and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not. Inspiring voices. Tens and tens of tension-teasing tender-seeking fingers.
I discovered Chiva Som. The perfect destination for rebalancing, rejuvenating and reflection. Surely the global gold standard for physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Bravo and congratulation to the management and wonderful staff.
A L, Trip Advisor ReviewVisited September 2015
I love this place. I visited a while back before it was renovated so I'm only going from my own experience. I went as a solo female traveller for a few days to recharge batteries. I booked a wellness package with meals included and I found it to be incredibly worthwhile and beneficial. The packaged included a daily treatment.
The spa was fantastic all the therapists were wonderful. I saw both the naturopath and PT while there and found their expertise and service to be knowledgeable and beneficial. The food is exquisite and you know exactly what your eating, very natural and made appropriately for those who wish to eat a balanced diet while relaxing.
The pool, the location is very peaceful and every night the staff would light an oil burner with lemongrass for turn down service and I slept like a baby.Best to fly directly into Hua Hin its a long way away from Bangkok and reduces your stress and journey time.
If you can get a transfer flight I would definitely book it to maximise your time here. I couldn't when I booked due to my work schedule so had to transfer via car and it took 3hrs but I still had a wonderful holiday. Its an oasis of calm..
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you