Long Covid at RAKxa Wellness & Medical Retreat, is a specially designed programme for those who may be suffering from respiratory inflammation or breathing issues. Your road to recovery at RAKxa will be unique and personal to your situation and needs. You will receive professional medical consultations, laboratory testing and have access to cutting edge technology to help promote rapid and effective organ healing and regeneration. Return home feeling rested and rejuvenated as you delve into valuable traditional treatments and natural remedies which help you to get feeling back at your best.
- 1 x Health and wellness consultation - 1 x Doctor consultation - 3 x Lab tests (including natural killer cell cytotoxic activity test) - 1 x Physical movement assessment - 1 x Hyperbaric Chamber - 1 x Blood ozone IV - 1 x Antioxidant boost up IV - 1 x Acupuncture - 1 x Traditional Thai Ya-Pao detoxification therapy - 1 x Abhyanga - 1 x Chakra Balancing - 1 x Pranayama session - 1 x Personal corrective exercise
- Complimentary mini-bar in the villa - Complimentary general physical examination - Complimentary daily fitness and leisure activities - Complimentary use of water therapy suite, including a vitality pool, steam, herbal steam, sauna, chill shower and cold plunge pool
SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)
SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)
11 Jan - 31 Mar 2023
11 Jan 2023 - 31 Mar 2023
01 Apr - 31 Oct 2023
01 Apr 2023 - 31 Oct 2023
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
RAKxa Wellness and Medical Retreat is nestled amongst the greenery of Bangkok’s suburbs across the Chao Phraya river. This modern-marvel is an easily accessible oasis of serenity, away from the bustle of the city, in a district filled with history and culture; this is a truly magnificent destination.
Facilities & Services
Facilities - Outdoor 30-metre pool - Medical gym - VitalLife Scientific Wellness Clinic - Holistic Wellness Centre - Library - Gardens - Golf Course (Near-by)
Services - Concierge - Laundry Service - Dry Cleaning - Shops (On-site) - Daily Housekeeping - Smoking Area - Luggage Storage - Gift/Souvenir Shop - Safe - Private Check-in / Check-out - Lockers - Front Desk (24hr) - Security (24hr) - Limousine Airport Transfer - Free Car Park - Taxi Service - Wheelchair Friendly - Room Service
- Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park and Botanical Garden (10 min) - Wat Bang Nam Phueng Nai Buddhist Temple (3 min) - The Erawan Museum (24 min) - Muang Boran Ancient City (36 min) - Art in Paradise Museum (38 min) - Sea Life Bangkok (32 min) - Wat Phra Chetuphon Temple of the Reclining Buddha (32 min) - Wat Arun Temple Of Dawn (31 min)
- No in-room smoking, designated smoking areas only. - Electronic devices are not permitted to be used in public areas. - Wine sold by the glass only. - Guests must be older than 16 years of age.
Diet & Nutrition
- Gluten - Dairy / lactose - Wheat - Vegan - Vegetarian - Juice Fasting (On Request) - Raw Food Diet (On Request)
- Infrared Sauna - Jacuzzi - Plunge Pool - Sauna - Spa - Steam Room - Saltwater Pool
RAKxa Wellness and Medical Retreat has a unique approach to wellness, blending medical sciences and traditional Asian practises for a comprehensive path to health. Through their medical, fitness and wellness facilities, RAKxa aims to resolve both internal and external issues for a healthier future.
- Restaurants - Pool - Treatment rooms - Sports activities - Group classes - 2 x Rooms wheelchair accessible - Pull chords and grab rails in bathroom - Digital menus - Buggies / carts - Map - Doctors and full time nurse - First Aid Kit
Typical Group Classes
With 62 stunning villas and residences, RAKxa Wellness and Medical Retreat exudes class with its contemporary minimalist architecture. With an ethos dedicated to rest, these rooms are comparable to entering another realm, escaping away into serenity and rejuvenation. Be at one with nature, surrounded by tropical foliage and relax. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and all the amenities you could want.
Laundry service (Free of charge for up to four pieces of clothing a day)
Dry cleaning service
A smoking area
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
Early check-in (subject to availability)
1 x Head to Toe stretch
Visited February 2021
After my first night at RAKxa I already felt a difference – I felt more calm, less tense. It was the mental and physical reset I needed after a very tumultuous year. Not only did the friendly therapists and doctors take excellent care of me during my stay, they equipped me with tips and practices to keep me feeling my best until long after I checked out.
Visited February 2021
This is definitely a place you can leave your brains at home! Everyone’s doing their best to make sure you’re taken good care of. The people are so nice and helpful and attentive to all possible details. I saw a lovely tree in the garden, and I randomly asked the cleaning lady if she knew what tree that was. Obviously, no one has to be a botanist just because you want to know the name of a tree. About two hours later as I returned to the villa, a little card was set up on my table with neat handwriting answering my curiosity.
The location is just fantastic. In the quiet retreat, the hustle and bustle of Bangkok is one river away. Sipping some fragrant herbal tea in the afternoon while watching big ships sailing back and forth on the river is eccentrically satisfying. The programs are interesting and plenty, and if you love spa, this is one of the best providers! Great people, great view, great food, and great relaxation.
A pocket of serenity a stone’s throw from Bangkok, surrounded by the verdant Thai tropical greenery and jungle.
Immense wellness facilities with innovative technology used by seasoned professionals, clinicians, and doctors, complimented by traditional treatments.
Outstanding restaurants that provide organic, nourishing meals that your tastebuds will love as much as your body’s immune system!
A great deal of enriching local attractions are within walking distance of the retreat such as Buddhist temples or botanical gardens.
Bangkok traffic can be difficult, particularly during peak holiday seasons, but you are provided with return Limousine transfers, so even if the trip takes slightly longer than expected, you can do it in style!
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted at RAKxa Wellness and Medical Retreat as it is not suitable, nor does it have the facilities to cater for young children.
As this is a ‘Medical Retreat’ it is not the type of wellness holiday that includes many activities or sports.
Digital devices are not permitted in public spaces at this retreat for a thorough digital detox which might be a blessing for some, but an irritant for others.
Other programmes at RAKxa Wellness & Medical Retreat