Built over 20 years ago and famed for its thalassotherapy treatments, Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa is a wellness lover’s heaven. Not only does it boast 11 acres of tranquil lush greenery, but it also has a golden sandy beach right on its doorstep giving you the best of both worlds. So, if you’re looking for a no fuss holiday where you can gain expert advice on how to detox,…
Slow down the signs of ageing and give a healthy boost to your well-being with a choice of three transformative anti-ageing programmes at this medical spa retreat in Portugal. Each programme includes personal health check-ups, a biophysical examination and an anti-ageing consultation to reveal a more youthful radiance. Focus on rebalancing and strengthening your immune system with the Longevity Anti-ageing Check-up or choose the Premium Medical and Anti-ageing programme for a state-of-the-art full body evaluation. Experience a sense of renewal with the Life Rejuvenation and Anti-ageing programme and feel the flow of restored vitality.
Please note that Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa will be closed for winter maintenance between 17 November 2019 (last check-out day) and 31st January 2020 (inclusive) reopening on the 1st February 2020.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Full board (healthy low calorie meal plan or liquid diet, according to doctor's prescription)|
|Return transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
*Biochemical Profile Premium inclusions
- Basic analytical profile
- Body antioxidant power
- Fatty acids profile
- Cardiovascular profile
- Lipid profile
- Evaluation of neurotransmitters and its function in the brain
- Cofactors of the inflammatory process
- Study of intestinal symbiosis (intestinal flora, fungi, parasites and viruses)
- 1 x Personal health check
- 1 x Biophysical evaluation
- 1 x Evaluation of heavy metals and trace elements
- 1 x Longevity Biochemical Profile Premium*
- 1 x Life length telomere evaluation
- 1 x Integrative medicine and anti-ageing consultation
- 1 x Nutrition & wellbeing consultation
- 1 x Stress and lifestyle assessment
- 1 x Session of mind-body techniques for stress management
- 1 x Energetic healing sessions
- 2 x Mindfulness therapy sessions – mind, body and inner self relaxation
- 3 x Osteopathy sessions
- 1 x Cranio sacral therapy
- 2 x Ozonetherapies (autohemotherapy)
- 2 x Intravenous nutrient rebalancing therapies
- 1 x Detox Infusion for liver, pancreas, kidney, gallbladder & lymphatic system (IV+Oral)
- 1 x Manual lymphatic drainage
- 1 x Medical pressotherapy
- 1 x Personal training session
- 1 x Signature skin detox & repair
- 1 x Mesolift facial rejuvenation
- 1 x Medical body mesotherapy
- 1 x Body exfoliation
- 1 x Seaweed therapy
- 4 x Thalassa treatments 1-day cure with consultation (approx. 2 hr 30 min)
- 1 x Therapeutic or sports massage
- Daily supply of pH9.5 alkaline water, herbal teas and detox supplements
- Complimentary access to the relaxation area (sauna, Turkish bath, fitness area)
- Complimentary attendance to daily group activities including: slim circuit (burn it, cardio boost, power hike, shape it, beach walk), fitball, Pilates, yoga, stretching, “health and wellness” talks (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 1 x Complimentary Pilates class (30 min) OR 1 x Complimentary stretching session (30 min) (valid for all wellness programmes)
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|01 Feb - 31 Mar 2020||£7,170||£7,655|
|01 Feb 2020 - 31 Mar 2020||£7,105||£7,590|
|01 Apr - 31 May 2020||£7,415||£8,130|
|01 Apr 2020 - 31 May 2020||£7,340||£8,055|
|01 Jun - 30 Jun 2020||£7,670||£8,605|
|01 Jun 2020 - 30 Jun 2020||£7,555||£8,490|
|01 Jul - 31 Aug 2020||£8,225||£9,645|
|01 Jul 2020 - 31 Aug 2020||£8,040||£9,460|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 2020||£7,670||£8,605|
|01 Sep 2020 - 30 Sep 2020||£7,555||£8,490|
|01 Oct - 30 Nov 2020||£7,170||£7,655|
|01 Oct 2020 - 30 Nov 2020||£7,105||£7,590|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Situated on the Algarve coastline of Portugal, the 11-hectare area of this wellness holiday predominantly consists of delightful botanical gardens which overlook the magnificent Atlantic Ocean. With direct access to the golden Gaivotas beach, this getaway has an essence of beauty, tranquillity and style, perfect for a relaxing retreat that will leave you with a truly enhanced sense of wellbeing.
Located beside the cliff-top pool with stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean, the resort’s two restaurants have recently been completely renovated and redesigned.
The B and G Restaurant
This restaurant offers a menu of reinvented Portuguese cuisine, serving innovative dishes with an emphasis of local, high-quality produce. Also on offer is their famous gourmet menu of fresh, healthy and tasty low-calorie meals.
Terrace Grill Restaurant
The Terrace Grill features the freshest fish and seafood as well as their popular themed evenings and summer barbeques with live music.
Facilities & Services
4 x Tennis Courts
- Nature walks
- Jet skiing
- Scuba diving
- Motor boating
With cutting edge preventative medicine and the healing power of marine therapies, the Longevity Medical Spa and Thalassotherapy Centre will support you on your journey to a longer and healthier life. Specialising in anti-ageing and detoxification, their highly effective scientific spa programmes will sustain your health, happiness and vitality.
- Evaluations and Diagnostics
- Preventative and Integrative Medicine
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Detox therapies
- Wet areas
- Beauty salon and hairdresser
The Longevity concept is based on a preventive, personalised, predictive and participatory medicine. Their approach means having an active role in avoiding diseases in order to protect our most precious asset – health. Longevity Medical Spa promotes deep understanding of the causes of imbalances and offers individualised strategies to improve health and well-being.
The resort features 104 Junior Suites, 7 Suites and 12 Apartments all with private terraces with exquisite views of the gardens, the sea or the pools. Decorated in cool neutral shades, the accommodation is modern, spacious and comfortable.
Junior Suites Garden View
Junior Suites Pool View
Junior Suites Sea View
One Bedroom Suite
- 10% off programmes for stays between 1 February – 31 March 2020 (Not combinable with other offers; minimum 5 nights stay; for junior Suite Garden View and Junior Suite Pool View accommodation; book by 31 January 2020)
Paul’s Review of Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa, Algarve
ClaireVisited November 2018
Everything is always wonderful when I stay in Longevity Vilalara. It was my 3rd time I don't think I will try anywhere else. It was so nice to be welcomed back by the staff, everybody there is so friendly and nothing is ever too much for them. All I can say is Go! You will love it!
JoVisited February 2018
We can’t think of better destination to do a Detox! The liquid diet was surprisingly easy to follow and everything was simply delicious. We both achieved great results. The hotel is stunning and the specialists are friendly and caring. It was great to be there in February, as it was peaceful and relaxing – paradise!
ChrisVisited September 2017
Wonderful holiday! Members of staff are very friendly and helpful, accommodation is stunning – truly 5 stars – and the food is outstanding. Spa treatments were the best part of the holiday! Health and Fitness Travel was great at suggesting and organising all for me.
DeniseVisited August 2017
Thank you, Health and Fitness Travel for such an amazing vacation! It was one of my top 3 best holidays ever. The Spa is simply the best I’ve ever seen, the hotel is very comfortable, members of staff are super friendly and the location is great. My advice is don’t think twice – you will love it!
SandraVisited April 2017
The Spa and members of staff are truly amazing! They have gone the extra mile to make sure my stay was as comfortable as possible! All my treatments and times were arranged according to my needs. Perfect, from start to finish.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you