Before I arrived, I knew Marbella Club was going to be special, it’s one of those places where reputation precedes; a genuine “hall of fame” with a focus on tailor-made wellness programmes and excellent facilities. As soon as I stepped foot in the grounds, I got a sense of the infamous heritage, it was founded in 1954 by Prince Alfonso and grew into an exclusive beach club luxury hotel, and…
Family Holiday at Marbella Club
Marbella Club is the dream destination for families looking to reconnect in a luxurious and prestigious environment. With 800 square metres of state of the art facilities, every member of your family will have entertaining and inspirational activities to partake in, ranging from tennis to the steam baths or a full range of thalasso and beauty treatments. Children will relish at the opportunity to learn new skills like riding, pottery or learning how to cook at the luxury kids club, while you make the most of perfecting your swing on the private 18-hole golf course. With a wide range of luxury villa accommodation ideal for families, you can reunite at the end of the day to share exciting happenings from the day over nutritional and fresh cuisine with sparkling sea views to top it off.
|7 nights accommodation (alternative durations allowed)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- Complimentary daily fitness activities including: Walking, Abs, Fitball, Beach Training, Stretch, Pilates, Aquafitness, Functional training, Acro Yoga, Foam Roller, Hatha Yoga, Elastic workout (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Complimentary access to fitness centre
- Baby cots available for children up to 3 years old.
- Bed and breakfast free of charge for children up to 12 years when sharing with 2 adults.
- 50 % discount on meal supplements for children up to 12 years old.
- Children are welcomed in all restaurants, with children menus available.
- Babysitting from certified babysitters are available upon request.
- Kids Club (additional charges apply)
This luxury, regal kids club is centred in the heart of the Marbella Club hotel and equals the highly prestigious quality of the rest of the Marbella Club. Children can choose from a range of fun and entertaining age group activities, giving them the chance to meet other children with similar interests and really engage in fun things to do. With children up to 14 years old being welcomed, you can have peace of mind knowing your children are enjoying the spectacular facilities at the Kid’s Club and having supervised swimming sessions or partaking in inspirational activities like cooking, arts and crafts or an aroma workshop.
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||2 Adults + 1 Child||2 Adults + 2 Children||2 Adults + 3 Children|
|01 Jan - 31 Mar 2023||£5,465||£6,365||£8,795|
|01 Jan 2023 - 31 Mar 2023||£5,395||£6,295||£8,725|
|01 Apr - 30 Jun 2023||£9,110||£12,935||£19,565|
|01 Apr 2023 - 30 Jun 2023||£9,050||£12,875||£19,505|
|01 Jul - 30 Sep 2023||£11,950||£16,900||£26,305|
|01 Jul 2023 - 30 Sep 2023||£11,830||£16,780||£26,185|
|01 Oct - 31 Dec 2023||£5,490||£9,500||£17,985|
|01 Oct 2023 - 31 Dec 2023||£5,440||£9,450||£17,935|
|01 Jan - 31 Mar 2024||£5,960||£10,030||£16,130|
|01 Jan 2024 - 31 Mar 2024||£5,910||£9,980||£16,080|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled in the heart of the coastal Golden Mile, in between the buzzing towns of Marbella and Puerto Banus, this beachfront boutique hotel is set within 42,000 square metres of exotic subtropical gardens with remarkable views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Local hiking trails connect you with the local mountainous natural park (Sierra de las Nieves). This idyllic spot is only a fifteen minute stroll along the beachfront to the chic boutiques and traditional tapas restaurants of Marbella and just a ten minute drive away from the beautiful Marina of Puerto Banus.
Marbella Club offers the choice of several different restaurants. Personalised nutritional programmes are also available with the wellness programmes which advocate the Mediterranean diet. Fresh and light menus are based on fresh fruit, vegetables, legumes, cereals and olive oil. Healthy menus have been created by an expert dietitian Amanda Hamilton and executive chef to ensure that gastronomy and nutrition work together in harmony. The delicious healthy cuisine is designed to motivate and inspire you to continue the lifestyle when you leave.
The Grill Restaurant
Dine under the stars with a menu created by the award winning chef Juan Gálvez who uses seasonally available ingredients to enrich the flavoursome dishes of high quality meat at the legendary Grill Restaurant.
Known for its international daytime buffet, the Beach Club offers the highest-quality fresh ingredients in their exquisite salads, grilled meats, traditional paella and just-caught fish enriched with a range of European, Asian, Lebanese and Spanish flavours.
The perfect place for an aperitif on a warm summer evening, The Summer Bar, offers a wide range of delicious cocktails set under the starlight with live music playing every night in the jasmine-scented orange grove.
A stylish seafood restaurant on the beach overlooking the Mediterranean Ocean offering gourmet salads and fresh seafood roasted on the spit.
Located in the heart of Marbella Club, the Garden Pool offers a refreshing menu including a selection of healthy salads, sandwiches and other light meals.
Enjoy live music in the timeless Bohemian lounge of Rudi’s with a night camp, a game of backgammon or some traditional tapas.
The private dining room in the cherrywood library, complete with candlelit patio. The perfect place to get away for tastings.
Enjoy healthy eating by Marbella Club’s very own Wellness Chef at this pop-up experience restaurant.
Facilities & Services
2 x Heated outdoor swimming pools
24 hour security
Av. Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso de Hohenlohe
Good to Know
- The boutique shops and traditional tapas restaurants of Marbella Old Town is only a five minute drive away and the beautiful Marina of Puerto Banus are only a ten minute drive.
- Horse riding
- Water sports
- Kids club: pottery and art, music and dancing, cookery
Situated on the beachfront with panoramic Mediterranean views, the Thalasso Spa is committed to delivering an all-encompassing fusion of modern and ancient healing methods, using mineral-rich seawater and sea products to re-energize the mind and body. The detoxifying therapies ensure a complete cleanse, leaving you feeling refreshed and purified. The spa offers a variety of state-of-the-art facilities including a dynamic seawater pool, Osmanic steam baths, saunas and 12 treatments rooms offering a full range of Thalasso and beauty treatments.
Marbella Club is dedicated to providing an all-encompassing wellness experience which emphasises the benefits of the Mediterranean principles, healthy cuisine, activities, holistic and thalassotherapy treatments. The supportive and dedicated team of professionals are at your service to deliver immediate and sustainable results.
Typical Group Classes
- Core Training
Please note that all group classes and activities shown are examples only and are subject to change, such as seasonal adjustments.
Marbella Club features 36 deluxe double rooms of varying sizes, 79 suites, 14 villas and the palatial 6-bed Villa del Mar.
Deluxe Double Rooms
Villa del Mar
All Rooms Include
- Air conditioning
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Bathroom direct dial telephone
- Hair dryer
- 24 hr laundry & dry cleaning service
- 24 hr room service
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV
- Smoke detector
- Wake-up service
- DVD player
- 15% off room rates when booked on a Lifestyle Programme (From 1 April 2022)
Paul’s Review of Marbella Club, Spain
SarahVisited April 2017
Amazing! Better than I could ever dreamed of! Loved every moment of it, absolute bliss! It’s so lovely and relaxed, with the right balance of activities. I recommend 100%, you won't regret such a wonderful choice of paradise! Health and Fitness Travel is brilliant, helpful, knowledgeable and understood what I was looking for.
- Its location is superb: nestled on the sunny Costa del Sol between the charming Marbella Town and the glamourous marina of Puerto Banus, you can choose between socialising with the rich and famous or strolling along the promenade.
- The bars and restaurants onsite serve a variety of delicious food which has that certain something. As an example, you can set the tone for a blissful day by having a glass of sparkling champagne with your breakfast.
- All of the rooms are luxurious and spacious, however still comfortable and a great spot to unwind after an action-packed day.
- One should mention Marbella Clubs impressive attention to detail; from the attentive staff and clean, well-maintained property to the breath-taking decorations on the walls and floors.
- The lush, beautifully arranged gardens exude a certain tranquillity and remind of an exotic island.
- Enjoying an after-dinner drink in the lounge bar listening to the sounds of a vocalist and pianist provides a truly romantic experience and is ideal for couples in need for some we-time.
- Being a former private residence accommodating Hollywood icons of the 1950s, you can still sense the timeless glamorous atmosphere today and feel like a celebrity yourself due to the excellent service provided.
- The kids club is a wonderful opportunity for your little ones to be entertained and make new friends whilst you pamper with a spa treatment or relax by the pool.
- Those who wish to explore the surrounding areas and save some money can swap the hotels restaurants for cheaper dining options.
- This resort is suited for a careless beach holiday with vivid nights, rather than a place for absolute tranquillity and relaxation.
- Really ambitious golf players could accuse the golf course for not being challenging enough. However, it’s still good for a little relaxed match.
- The food at the resort is flawless, however quite pricey. There are great restaurants around the resort to have an authentic and cheaper dining option.
- This is a child-friendly resort and therefore you should be okay with sharing facilities like the pool with the young guests.
Other programmes at Marbella Club
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you