Before I arrived, I knew Marbella Club was going to be special, it’s one of those places where reputation precedes; a genuine “hall of fame” with a focus on tailor-made wellness programmes and excellent facilities. As soon as I stepped foot in the grounds, I got a sense of the infamous heritage, it was founded in 1954 by Prince Alfonso and grew into an exclusive beach club luxury hotel, and…
Soak up the sun on this relaxing Pilates holiday at Marbella Club, Spain. Combine meditations, spa treatments and delicious food for a calming break in the delightful Costa Del Sol. The Andalusian style villas and exquisite coastline provide the perfect setting for a week of beneficial Pilates practice. Rediscover the timeless natural beauty and fun atmosphere of this luxurious region. Fill your free time with exceptional gourmet meals and utilise your unlimited access to the spa facilities. This Pilates holiday is an opportunity for rare indulgence in refreshing treatments and therapies. Open yourself up to the relaxing world of Enzyme Peel wraps and Vichy Exfoliation on a comprehensive Pilates holiday.
|7 nights accommodation|
|Breakfast (other board options available)|
|Return private transfers (included, but optional)|
|Flights available on request|
- 7 x Private Pilates sessions
- 2 x Reflexology Treatment or brightening Enzyme Peel Wrap or Vichy Exfoliation or Massage with added Marine Magnesium
- 1 x Yoga or Meditation
- Complimentary daily fitness activities (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- Unlimited still water in rooms
- Unlimited access to the spa facilities and Thalasso pool
- Access to the well-being tea collection
- Complimentary drinks including juice of the day
Exclusive for Health and Fitness Travel guests
- 30 min welcome massage (for stays of 4+ nights on 2+ day wellness programme)
- 50 min welcome massage (for stays of 7+ nights on 4+ day wellness programme)
- 50 min welcome massage and return transfer from Malaga (for stays of 14+ nights on a wellness programme)
Does not apply to our Fusion Fitness, Mindful Triathlon, Golf and Tennis programmes.
|DEPARTING BETWEEN||SHARING FROM Per person, based on two guests booking together and sharing a room (unless otherwise stated)||SINGLES FROM Per person, based on private single occupancy (unless otherwise stated)|
|03 Jan - 25 Mar 2021||£2,517||57|
|03 Jan 2021 - 25 Mar 2021||£2,460||POA|
|26 Mar - 30 Apr 2021||£3,075||£5,020|
|26 Mar 2021 - 30 Apr 2021||£2,990||£4,935|
|01 May - 27 May 2021||£3,165||£5,110|
|01 May 2021 - 27 May 2021||£2,990||£4,935|
|28 May - 30 Jun 2021||£4,375||£7,655|
|28 May 2021 - 30 Jun 2021||£4,330||£7,610|
|01 Jul - 21 Aug 2021||£5,290||£9,435|
|01 Jul 2021 - 21 Aug 2021||£5,195||£9,340|
|22 Aug - 04 Sep 2021||£4,375||£7,655|
|22 Aug 2021 - 04 Sep 2021||£4,330||£7,610|
|05 Sep - 23 Oct 2021||£3,165||£5,110|
|05 Sep 2021 - 23 Oct 2021||£2,990||£4,935|
|24 Oct - 23 Dec 2021||£2,540||£3,970|
|24 Oct 2021 - 23 Dec 2021||£2,480||£3,910|
|24 Dec - 02 Jan 2022||£3,165||£5,110|
|24 Dec 2021 - 02 Jan 2022||£2,990||£4,935|
|03 Jan - 31 Mar 2022||£2,540||£3,970|
|03 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2022||£2,480||£3,910|
Display with estimated flight prices from UK included
Enquire with us to include flights from your preferred airport
Nestled in the heart of the coastal Golden Mile, in between the buzzing towns of Marbella and Puerto Banus, this beachfront boutique hotel is set within 42,000 square metres of exotic subtropical gardens with remarkable views overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Local hiking trails connect you with the local mountainous natural park (Sierra de las Nieves). This idyllic spot is only a fifteen minute stroll along the beachfront to the chic boutiques and traditional tapas restaurants of Marbella and just a ten minute drive away from the beautiful Marina of Puerto Banus.
Marbella Club offers the choice of several different restaurants. Personalised nutritional programmes are also available with the wellness programmes which advocate the Mediterranean diet. Fresh and light menus are based on fresh fruit, vegetables, legumes, cereals and olive oil. Healthy menus have been created by an expert dietitian Amanda Hamilton and executive chef to ensure that gastronomy and nutrition work together in harmony. The delicious healthy cuisine is designed to motivate and inspire you to continue the lifestyle when you leave.
The Grill Restaurant
Dine under the stars with a menu created by the award winning chef Juan Gálvez who uses seasonally available ingredients to enrich the flavoursome dishes of high quality meat at the legendary Grill Restaurant.
Known for its international daytime buffet, the Beach Club offers the highest-quality fresh ingredients in their exquisite salads, grilled meats, traditional paella and just-caught fish enriched with a range of European, Asian, Lebanese and Spanish flavours.
The perfect place for an aperitif on a warm summer evening, The Summer Bar, offers a wide range of delicious cocktails set under the starlight with live music playing every night.
A stylish seafood restaurant on the beach overlooking the Mediterranean Ocean offering gourmet salads and fresh seafood roasted on the spit.
This elegant yet friendly atmosphere, which is also a popular place within the locals, is open for coffees, light lunches, afternoon treats and dinners. Their European/Asian inspired menu includes appetizers such as ceviche, sushi, gourmet salads and wood-fired pizzas alongside delicious burgers and pastas.
Located in the heart of Marbella Club, the Garden Pool offers a refreshing menu including a selection of healthy salads, sandwiches and other light meals.
Enjoy a glass of Champagne in this glamorous bar designed by Jean-Pierre Martel, with a small plate of shrimp tartare and avocado mousse, lobster sashimi, blinis with caviar or mini hamburgers. Thursday and Saturday evenings include entertainment from the grand piano featuring live jazz performances.
The Winter Garden
Start your day with an array of breakfast options, including freshly baked breads and pastries, fresh juices, tropical fruit and eggs made in the style of your preference. Gluten-friendly and calorie conscious options are also available.
Facilities & Services
2 x Heated outdoor swimming pools
24 hour security
- Horse riding
- Water sports
- Kids club: pottery and art, music and dancing, cookery
Situated on the beachfront with panoramic Mediterranean views, the Thalasso Spa is committed to delivering an all-encompassing fusion of modern and ancient healing methods, using mineral-rich seawater and sea products to re-energize the mind and body. The detoxifying therapies ensure a complete cleanse, leaving you feeling refreshed and purified. The spa offers a variety of state-of-the-art facilities including a dynamic seawater pool, Osmanic steam baths, saunas and 12 treatments rooms offering a full range of Thalasso and beauty treatments.
Marbella Club is dedicated to providing an all-encompassing wellness experience which emphasises the benefits of the Mediterranean principles, healthy cuisine, activities, holistic and thalassotherapy treatments. The supportive and dedicated team of professionals are at your service to deliver immediate and sustainable results.
- Guaranteed upgrade for stays until 25 March 2021 (Book by 30 September 2021)
- 30% off room rates for stays between 28 May 2021 - 21 August 2021 (Book by 30 April 2021)
- 20% off room rates for stays between 22 August 2021 - 4 September 2021 (Book by 30 April 2021)
- 20% off room rates for stays between 28 May 2021 - 5 June 2021 (Book by 30 April 2021)
- 40% off room rates for stays between 6 June 2021 - 30 June 2021 (Book by 30 April 2021)
- 25% off room rates for stays between 1 July 2021 - 31 July 2021 (Book by 30 April 2021)
- 20% off room rates for stays between 1 August 2021 - 4 September 2021 (Book by 30 April 2021)
- Complimentary fitness activity + Guaranteed upgrade for stays in 2021 (Fitness activities include personal training session, Pilates or Yoga; Book by 31 May 2021)
Paul’s Review of Marbella Club, Spain
SarahVisited April 2017
Amazing! Better than I could ever dreamed of! Loved every moment of it, absolute bliss! It’s so lovely and relaxed, with the right balance of activities. I recommend 100%, you won't regret such a wonderful choice of paradise! Health and Fitness Travel is brilliant, helpful, knowledgeable and understood what I was looking for.
Why Book with Health and Fitness Travel?
- Over 1100+ programmes to choose from worldwide
- Trained advisers in wellness holidays
- Exceptional bespoke service
- Carefully hand-picked destinations
Service & Value
- Best Price Guarantee
- Exclusive complimentary extras
- Impartial advice
- 99% Customer satisfaction
- ATOL & TTA protected
- Fully SSL-encrypted Website
- No credit cards fees
- Global support – we’re always here for you