This holiday was such a great experience and much needed - and close to home! I would definitely go back again. Am feeling so refreshed! The whole point of this holiday was it to be a kick starter for a healthier lifestyle and I feel that I achieved it!
- The staff was adorable.
- The SPA itself is gorgeous - the way it is designed, the rooms, the mood.
- The spa therapists know exactly what they're doing - the massages were perfect.
- I had booked one beach jogging activity, which I ended up doing it every morning with the trainer, who was so encouraging and present - and it was never about the one hour that was agreed upon but more about me improving. Very grateful for that!
- I loved the fact that this whole trip was more of a wellness one rather than a boot camp. So no pressure or hassle. And I managed to do it all plus the extras because I had the freedom to organise myself the way I wanted.
- The gym has state of the art machines- was very impressed with the Peak Pilates one.
- Food is seriously out of this world but it made difficult to control my calorie intake.
I would definitely go back again for many reasons (and am not the type who goes to the same place twice). The SPA, the staff, the food, the service - and not to mention the awesome location of this hotel.