LaSource Launches Bespoke Fitness Programme
With research repeating year after year that many of us fail to stick to fitness goals set in the New Year, LaSource Grenada, the Caribbean's "holistic all-inclusive" resort has unveiled a bespoke fitness programme designed to address why we fall off the fitness wagon and break the cycle. Aimed at anyone who has tried and failed to keep the promises made to their favourite pair of jeans, the MindBodyReformer programme, offers the missing elements in traditional boot camps that focus predominantly on the physical aspects of fitness and weight loss.
With Spring's arrival serving as a reminder of abandoned new year fitness resolutions, the MindBodyReformer 7 night bespoke programme offers a re-booted holistic approach to weight loss and fitness. Addressing the whole fitness picture by integrating body and mind, participants will be supported in making their exercise routine and eating habits more sustainable in everyday life. Guests that sign up will follow a personalised exercise, diet and well-being schedule, and be given a specially designed "take your resolve home with you" plan to keep up achievements.
MindBodyReformer focuses on habit change and the right emotional space required to sustain fitness goals. Highlights of the programme include:
- Over £500 in additional spa, daily personal training and nutrition consultations, added to a 7 day "all inclusive" stay that already includes full board (all food and drink), 6 treatments and 3 dives for PADI qualified divers- MindBodyReformer boosts LaSource's inclusive package with an additional body massage, body wrap and a la carte facial, whilst also including the fitness team daily consultations and programme creation.
- A bespoke manual based on a detailed physical AND emotional questionnaire- identifying the WHY of resolution breaking as specific to the individual and the HOW thereafter to avoid in future goal setting.
- "Kick Start" bespoke breakfast delivered to participating guest rooms - delivered by the creators of the MindBodyReformer programme, this supports and champions new habits from the moment our participants wake up.
- MindBodyReformer logo'd menus in all resort restaurants to ensure easy meal choices - taking the stress and hassle out of restaurant dish selection.
- A "back at home" mind and body plan that builds on achievements during the stay - MindBodyReformer at LaSource is a solid spring board. The bespoke "in real life" plan makes keeping it up far easier by documenting emotional triggers, achievements and goals all in one measurable place.
- A seven day "small change big impact" list integrated into all bespoke plans - from easy food swaps to mindfulness techniques for the best fitness mindset
The MindBodyReformer programme has been created by Andy Grant, Olympian and Grenadian boxing champion and Well-being Director Dr.Manoj Kutteri. It will work for arriving guests as follows:
- Physical and emotional questionnaire completion prior to arrival
- Check in welcome and consultation with the MindBodyReformer team
- MindBodyReformer bespoke programme- goals set, fitness, spa, holistic and menu plan begins
- Daily physical and well-being "check ins" with MindBodyReformer team
- "habit support preparation" and "at home" continuation plan consultation day prior to departure
- Goal progress measured and recorded
- Optional text tips from the MindBodyReformer team available in first month back at home
LaSource continues to provide guests with more than a break in the sun. They create programmes that offer solutions to life's challenges, lasting long after their guests leave. Breaking fitness goals is common and it affects not only physical well-being but esteem and confidence.
The team has created a bespoke, realistic approach to forming new habits that are above all sustainable within the context of our busy everyday lives. It's great value to have additional spa, personal training and nutritional advice included within the stay, so budget worries are also erased for better focus. The MindBodyReformer 2012 7 day workshops will run: May 24 - 31, June 13 - 20, July 15 - 22, August 1 - 8, September 13 - 20, October 3 - 10. For more information visit LaSource.
Talk to one of our Travel Specialists on 0203 397 8891 or contact us here to discuss tailor-making your perfect healthy holiday.