Sweet and Salty Cookie Dough Balls by Marbella Club
- 16 June 2017 16 June 2017
Short on time and bored of the old cupboard snacks? Marbella Club has come up with the perfect healthy delicious treat. These non-bake balls of joy will first create a chocolatey sensation on your palate from the rich organic cacao powder, before the mild aromatic tang of turmeric and cinnamon kick in creating the perfect spicy-sweet combo. The added crunch from the toasted salted hemp seed coating gives this succulent snack its addictive taste. A great on-the-go healthy snack, which can be enjoyed pre- or post-workout.
60 g ground almonds
65 g unsweetened peanut butter
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp chia seeds
½ tsp turmeric
10 g organic cacao powder
40 g oats
2 tsp honey or another sweetener
1 tsp extra virgin organic coconut oil
5 g raw organic cacao powder
1 tbsp toasted salted hemp seeds
1. Add all ingredients in a food processor and mix until combined.
2. Use your hands to roll into balls and dust them with cocoa powder
3. Roll in the hemp seeds on a plate.
4. Let them sit in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge for up to one week in an airtight container.